It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democratic Party Becomes a Racist Institution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Me pointing out the obvious isn't me being hateful. Lol. Nice try though. Anything to convince yourself, I get it.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

Oh ok, well I guess we'll just ignore most every thread that makes it to the front page nowadays? Cool.

So you can't point out the "hate-filled' conservative posts on this thread that I was asking about?

???

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pssttt....
The kkk was dems

DING Ding Ding!!!!!

We have another one, more political points scoring for you.

My point was not to make any kind of comment on who any of those groups were only to point out the BS behind claiming that the dems are the most hate-filled group in history. But again, # it, why not score those political points eh.

link   

Me pointing out the obvious isn't me being hateful. Lol. Nice try though. Anything to convince yourself, I get it.

Sure its not sparky
Sure its not

link   
"Becomes?"

What rock have you been living under since the Civil War? The Democratic party has always been a racist institution.

They fought emancipation. They fought suffrage. They fought civil rights and integration.

There's no "Becomes" about it. They are, always have been.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You compared the dems to the dems
Well done

link   
More confusing is this is a direct violation of federal law. Where are the criminal and civil actions?

Have we really abandoned the rule of law to this degree?

link   

Ah ok, so I guess that's exactly what we're doing, ignoring pretty much every thread that makes it to the front page. Nice.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pssttt....
The kkk was dems

DING Ding Ding!!!!!

My point was not to make any kind of comment on who any of those groups were only to point out the BS behind claiming that the dems are the most hate-filled group in history. But again, # it, why not score those political points eh.

But historically, the Democratic party has been one of the most hate-filled racist sexist bigoted groups in American history.

It's just true.

~shrug~

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Keep telling yourself that you don't hate Democrats. Maybe one day it'll actually come true.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We cant ignore it you are here to point it out
And put your own stamp on it

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Pssttt....
The kkk was dems

DING Ding Ding!!!!!

But historically, the Democratic party has been one of the most hate-filled racist sexist bigoted groups in American history.

It's just true.

~shrug~

Yes according to bull # revisionist history.....

This is the problem, some of you have actually started to believe your own lies, you believe the utter crap that is fed to you through right win propaganda to we get to this point where what is true is what you believe and that's that!

Its got to the point where you just say stuff like this but there isn't any understanding behind it, you read it somewhere and it sounds nice so # it, the Dems and the KKK are the same thing because thats what fits in with my political view point facts be dammed.

Your view is a partisan one not a factual one.

Now away you go do what a good little right-winger does go find some random links from. your favourite alt site to support your BS claims.
edit on 31-7-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Ah ok, so I guess that's exactly what we're doing, ignoring pretty much every thread that makes it to the front page. Nice.

So you can't....

The original poster I asked the question to said that conservative hatred was on clear display in the thread before his post.

I merely asked where it was and to date he hasn't answered.

You interrupted us and when I asked the same question of you, you couldn't answer either.

You're not playing this game very well.

Have a good night.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Mkay there carnak
Lol
You know very little
And you expose that almost daily

I voted for slick willie
I voted for barak

Only siths deal in absolutes

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You are mistaken about the klan
You should stop
Its embarrassing

Seriously

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Pssttt....
The kkk was dems

DING Ding Ding!!!!!

It's just true.

~shrug~

Yes according to bull # revisionist history.....

This is the problem, some of you have actually started to believe your own lies, you believe the utter crap that is fed to you through right win propaganda to we get to this point where what is true is what you believe and that's that!

Its got to the point where you just say stuff like this but there isn't any understanding behind it, you read it somewhere and it sounds nice so # it, the Dems and the KKK are the same thing because thats what fits in with my political view point facts be dammed.

The KKK is not republic, it is not democrat its an evil vile far-right group.

Stop with the bull because it earns you political points.

The KKK was originally sponsored, paid for and owned by the Democratic party.

That is revisionist history to you?

Seems like the hatred in this thread so far is coming from the left...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Yes, now bring out your $20 bill so I can put my stamp on it. It'll cost you $20 though.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You mean the game where we ignore things we don't want to acknowledge? Yes, I'm not very good at that game at all. I could learn a few things from you though.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Its your stamp bra
Own it

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I voted for Mitt Romney over Obama. I'm guessing that won't sway your opinion of me though will it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join