It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democratic Party Becomes a Racist Institution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We should hold the Democrats to their own preamble, because it is becoming increasingly apparent that they won’t.

“And we know that our nation’s long struggle with race is far from over. More than half a century after Rosa Parks sat and Dr. King marched and John Lewis bled, more than half a century after César Chávez, Dolores Huerta, and Larry Itliong organized, race still plays a significant role in determining who gets ahead in America and who gets left behind. We must face that reality and we must fix it.”

- DNC preamble.

Despite this, race now plays a significant role in determining who gets ahead and who gets left behind within the DNC. Their idea of remembering MLK is to spit on one of his guiding principles, to judge the content of one’s character instead of the color of his skin, and instead to do the opposite.

I say this because, recently, Politico reported that five senior members of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, who recruits candidates, raises funds, and organizes Democrat races and political campaigns, resigned Monday after lawmakers demanded more “people of color” represent the organization in top staff positions. The lawmakers were angry that the new chairwoman, Cheri Bustos, neglected to use race as a factor in hiring someone.

According to democrats, these senior members had the unfortunate circumstance of being born with the wrong skin-color. But because of racism, being of the wrong skin color made it all the more easier to get rid of them.

After all, racial discrimination and race segregation is one of the guiding principles of Democrat political institutions. This is made apparent in the DNC’s recent commitment to race-based hiring discrimination, and race-based investment, in which they take great pride.

Representation matters. As Democrats, we value inclusion not simply because a diverse coalition is a strong coalition, but because we know that in order to expand opportunities for all Americans, all Americans must have a seat at the table. The DNC is leading by example and building a team that knows what it takes to win in every community.

Representation, they tell us, matters. But representation only matters to racists, those who require someone with the same skin color to represent their tastes, motives and aspirations. The very obscene notion that people need someone of a certain skin color to represent them is also more racial hubris from the Democrats. That this is all designed in order to seek and maintain political power makes it all the more insulting and dangerous.

That doesn’t stop them from creating preferred identity groups, many centred around race, and then implementing practices aimed at hiring, promoting and funding these groups to the exclusion of others.

Their racial quotas and the pride they take in the racial makeup of their staff is odious and racist on its face. But disguised behind the double-speak of “diversity” and “inclusion” their racism is also justified as a moral and institutional imperative. This practice of institutional racism hinges, ultimately, on the belief that they are morally right for doing so. With this we risk a party of racial fanaticism.

The Democratic Party’s avowed commitment to race-discrimination makes them living embodiment of a racist institution, both in mission and in practice. From here it only gets worse.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

Didn't they take the word God out of their 2016 platform? I remember it being a big deal. About Rev King they have taken the Rev away and made him a Doctor. Cant have any highways and road named after a Reverend.

edit on 31-7-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: added thought

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The New Democratic Party, has become the most disingenuous, low brow, hate filled group of people the world has seen since Nazi Germany.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
They've always been racist.

And for decades they were successful in hiding it 😎🎯

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
totally agree. they claim to be champions of race, but seem to be using it for their benefit at the expense of the very people they claim to be champions for.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
President Trump's administration promoted an Ethnic Minority to a top National Security position today.

A former congressional staffer who worked feverishly to discredit the Russia investigation has recently been promoted on the White House National Security Council staff.

Kash Patel has taken on the role of Senior Director of the Counterterrorism Directorate of the National Security Council (NSC), according to two sources familiar with the move.
Source: www.thedailybeast.com...

Is the administration now guilty of Race/Ethnicity favoritism?

I notice that none of the Liberal news outlets are showing Patel's face. Might that be because it would send the wrong message to low-IQ Liberals?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Democrats love to preach equality and at the same time place people into categories.

Always the marks of phonies ((😎))

The hidden agenda exposed 💥🤣🚬💥

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's even worse than that. Democrats approve of murdering U.S. babies, but become angry when an Illegal alien child dies.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The New Democratic Party, has become the most disingenuous, low brow, hate filled group of people the world has seen since Nazi Germany.

oh I don't know....ATS seems to have a fair share of hateful conservatives. Much like this click bait, fishing for stars and flags thread. Every post so far is full of hate; I don't expect it to change. Carry on....

I however doubt if the minorities are going to switch to the GOP for support.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 31-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
the word has become meaningless on both sides

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

oh I don't know....ATS seems to have a fair share of hateful conservatives. Much like this click bait, fishing for stars and flags thread. Every post so far is full of hate; I don't expect it to change. Carry on....

Well said....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Interesting.

Please point out the "hate-filled" posts on the thread so far?

Thanks in advance...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't really call it institutionally racist, just can't really see enough from your OP Les to actually say definitively that the Democratic Party as institution is racist. I am sure that they have racist members but I don't think that the democratic is in of its self a racist organisation nor do I think the Republican Party is an inherently racist institution either.
edit on 31-7-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You don't have to go far to see the hate on display around here, it's like the mirror image of CNN and MSNBC. There's plenty of hate to go around on both sides. Those people on TV are brainwashing people into a hate-filled stupor.

Funny thing is that most people who are spiraling into their two minutes of hate are basing their emotions not on what's happening in their real lives but what's happening on TV or their favorite media source. It's called "programming" for a reason.
edit on 7/31/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yeah the dems have held them down with entitlements
Tricky dems
Healthcare for illegals ya know

Like boss tweed serving soup on the docks...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You don't have to go far to see the hate on display around here. It's like the mirror image of CNN and MSNBC around here. There's plenty of hate to go around on both sides. Those people in TV are brainwashing people into a hate-filled stupor.

So... can you point out to me what you feel are the "hate-filled" conservative comments on the thread thus far?

Thanks in advance...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You don't have to go far to see the hate on display around here. It's like the mirror image of CNN and MSNBC around here. There's plenty of hate to go around on both sides. Those people on TV are brainwashing people into a hate-filled stupor.

Funny thing is that most people who are spiraling into their two minutes of hate are basing their emotions not on what's happening in their real lives but what's happening on TV or their favorite media source. It's called "programming" for a reason.

Yep
I see your posts

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I mean....like worse than ISIS, Al-Qa'ida, The Hutu, the KKK, The Khmer Rouge, Tamil Tigers...I could go on but I suppose hyperbole.

This is what I mean when I talk about hitting "The right political buttons" this post is just flat out wrong, its a wild accusation that is utter crap but it appeals to the prevailing political view that "Democrats be bad" so # it.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Oh ok, well I guess we'll just ignore most every thread that makes it to the front page nowadays? Cool.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pssttt....
The kkk was dems

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join