It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debates July 31 2019 8pm Eastern Time

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ServiusTull

Last night, Gabbard was running interference for Biden against Harris.
She is clearly angling for Biden's VP pick.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've said this before. . . .

Tulsi is like the thinnest person at a Weight Watchers meeting. . . . She's still fat though.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Total crap. I wanted to watch it for the giggles, but the only channel showing it was CNN. Are you #ing kidding me?? So, I didn't watch. I'm curious to find out how well they did on ratings and whether or not the DNC will be dumb enough to do it on CNN again.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

...yeah,...but she has those sweaty boobs going for her.

Last night, she said Trump supports Al Qaeda...on the eve of the announcement we killed Bin Laden's son.

She's no different than the rest of those idiots on stage last night.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If the entire election was just about sweaty boobs, she'd have the win locked in. But the Sweaty Boob margin counts for only 45% of the electoral college vote. That's why Trump beat Hillary in '16. He actually had better boobs then.

She'd be great if it weren't for raising taxes, banning "assault" weapons, man-made climate agenda.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

That is "phat".
Polynesian
Hot
and
Tan

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Someone said a truly dangerous ticket would put her at the top with one of the actual moderates at the bottom. The country could listen to Maryanne's touchy feely New Age crystal nonsense and the VEEP would actually be president which would turn out better for everyone than one of the radicals.

The more she talks, the more i feel like she's tripping on acid and thinks she's talking to a crowd of dirty foot hippies at Woodstock.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...yeah,...but she has those sweaty boobs going for her.

Last night, she said Trump supports Al Qaeda...on the eve of the announcement we killed Bin Laden's son.

She's no different than the rest of those idiots on stage last night.

Yep. It's crazy... They're all so loony that they make the less loony one look good while she stands up there against them.

But, as we saw with obama and hillary, once one beats all of them out, they'll come sucking back up. I thought for sure that Hillary's name was trash to the left after obama finished her off by calling her a racist, but then she joined his administration. Same with Bernie after the entire DNC Berned him.

Oddly enough, the moderate democrats - who are already seen in an unpopular view - will go even further left to stick to their party's newest ideas and make themselves even more unpopular. It's like getting a pimple. Instead of taking meds to clear your face up, you start drinking a case of soda daily and rubbing pizza grease on your face after you finish the pizza.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

She is obviously NOT going to get the nomination because many don't really know her. But you are dead on, she is trying to get as close to Biden and the Center as possible. Still, Trump is expecting Biden. It really doesn't matter who the VP is in most voters minds, it is all about the executive and Biden cannot erase his relationship with Obama and his policies. The dems will probably not show well in 2020, they really have nothing to bring to the table except throw more money at our problems. We don't need money, we need a real assessment as to what we want to be. The entire world is holding their breath, waiting. 2020 will not determine the destiny of the United States but of Humanity. Open your eyes folks, take notes. Your Grandchildren will want to know our story.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Collectively, these Dem Candidates don't appear like they could run a McDonalds franchise.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
dbl
edit on 1-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I thought Biden DID publicly state his VP pick would be a female.

I doubt he'd pick Gillibrand...and definitely not Harris.
Gabbard is a strong possible VP pick for Sleepy Joe.

Although...Harris is the FAV of the Obamas...and Biden is really just running as the Obama's potential puppet...so Biden could pick Harris because he is being told to.

Remember...the Obamas may want a very Obama-friendly Prez with Presidential Pardon Power.
As an insurance policy.

edit on 1-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Thai is why Biden IS running to protect his friends. He is too late, the U.S. Attorney's Office is already past the short list and preparing indictments. Not that Biden is in danger, he really had little involvement in the Obama Admin. Personally, I don't think Obama really cared much for him as he always kept him out of Washington. Hell out of the U.S.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServiusTull

Thai is why Biden IS running to protect his friends. He is too late, the U.S. Attorney's Office is already past the short list and preparing indictments. Not that Biden is in danger, he really had little involvement in the Obama Admin. Personally, I don't think Obama really cared much for him as he always kept him out of Washington. Hell out of the U.S.

Biden may want to be able to pardon his son and avoid his own prosecution for up to 8 years...or when he dies of old age (whichever comes first).

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You have seen half the cities on the coast, right? They look like they're peopled with dirty hippies at a permanent Woodstock ... and rats.
edit on 1-8-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join