It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debates July 31 2019 8pm Eastern Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RickinVa

Are you trying to get someone killed. I'd have liver failure by 8:20

No doubt.... I have to have a few shots early just to watch CNN

Make sure you change the channel away from CNN immediately after the debate ends.

The network charged advertisers more $$$ for the post-debate time slots.

If the Cable/Dish companies report that CNN lost 80% of its viewership when the debate ended, advertisers will be angry, and hesitant to advertise on CNN again.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't know, you're really going out in a limb on that one. I'm sure we'll see something new with all kinds of smart ideas that are good for Americans.

BTW, your number 10 should read "Everyone who is white or against us is a racist".

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
MY PREDICTIONS FOR TONIGHT

1. Trump sucks.
2. Low unemployment bad.
3. Raise taxes.
4. Guns are bad.
5. Free healthcare a'cause doctors don't need to eat.
6. Open borders.
7. Russia bad.
8. Raise taxes some more.
9. Rich people suck.
10. Everyone is a racist.

11. Baltimore is not a sh!thole.
12. **Don't mention the Mueller thingy.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Unverified rumors have CM Elijah Cummings making an introductory pep speech before the debates begin 🥶♨️🥶

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It will have to be a pre-recorded pep speech. Cummings is living it up in Venice, Italy...with Pelosi, AOC, OMAR, and others, during their 6 week taxpayer funded vacation.

From Venice w/Love: twitter.com...

ALL Democrats think and act like Americans are too dumb to call them out, and reign them in.

edit on 7/31/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Bernie Sanders: I AM RELEVANT! AND EVERYONE SUCKS BUT ME! TRUMP IS A RACIST.

Lizzy Warren: I have many detailed plans for solving the problems that America faces. I've brought Powerpoints. Trump is a racist.

Pete Buttigieg: I am a nice safe white man who also happens to be gay. Trump is a racist

Beto: I am also a nice safe white man. But not gay. Unless being gay would get me votes. I could be gay. Please vote for me...Please??

Harris: I'm a former prosecutor. I will #ing gut Donald Trump like a fish live on national TV if you let me. The Motherf**ker is a racist!

Biden: Hey, kids, I'm not old. Uncle Joe is hip. Look, I can floss! Hey, you're attractive. How old are you? 13? Well, your brothers better keep an eye on you.

DJT: Get a load of these tremendous losers America. Look at them!

Moderator: Mr. Trump, you're not supposed to be here.

DJT: Many people are saying I should be. Many people.

Marianne Sparkleshine Stardust Williamson: If we just focus on the love, the light of the universe from the third eye shall shine down upon us and bask us with the warmth of feeling and bring harmony together across the globe. *lights incenses stick*

You're Welcome!

Someone else's take on yesterday and tonight.

www.diogenesmiddlefinger.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What would Joe-Kamala-Corey do about this?

WASHINGTON—Children are being rented, bought, kidnapped, and recycled so that single adults, mostly men from Central America, can gain quick release into the United States after crossing the border illegally.

The cost of renting a child varies.

“We’ve had indications … that it could cost anywhere from less than $100—up to $1,000 or more,” said Kevin McAleenan, acting secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), during a congressional hearing on July 18.

McAleenan said in one case, a 51-year-old illegal alien had purchased a 6-month-old baby for $80 in Guatemala so that he could easily get into the United States. The man, a Honduran national, confessed to border agents when he was faced with a DNA test.
Source: www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm telling ya - it might seem laughable now, but if Marianne got the nomination, Trump would be screwed if he continued to use his current tactics of personal attacks - calling her a loved-up starchild or whatever would only bolster her cred - he would need to change tacts & keep it professional & focus on her economic, diplomatic and fiscal prowess / track records.

What economic and fiscal prowess? The woman wants to pay out $500 Billion in reparations on top of free health care for illegal immigrants. Actually, I want to see Trump attack Marianne. She keeps saying that she needs to kill him with love, but according to some of the articles I've read, she's a dark psychic force of her own to her employees. I think Trump could turn her into the devil.

edit on 31-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lizzy Warren took an axe gave your healthcare 40 whacks 😃

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm telling ya - it might seem laughable now, but if Marianne got the nomination, Trump would be screwed if he continued to use his current tactics of personal attacks - calling her a loved-up starchild or whatever would only bolster her cred - he would need to change tacts & keep it professional & focus on her economic, diplomatic and fiscal prowess / track records.

What economic and fiscal prowess?

Precisely my point - Trump can kill her politically with examples and details of inexperience and focused decision making, there will be no need to go nuclear on her hippy-ness.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
More proof that Democrats have become a national joke...

Mischievous Republicans donate to keep love guru Marianne Williamson alive in Democratic primary

www.dallasnews.com...

Jeff Roe, a Houston-based GOP consultant and Cruz’s 2016 campaign manager, set the mischief in motion shortly after the debate, when he called on Republicans to donate $1 to Williamson to help ensure she qualifies for future debates. To clinch a spot in the third debate in September, candidates need at least 130,000 individual donors and 2% support in multiple polls.

"I was just struck by how looney the policies they are debating are. There is no difference between what she believes and what the top tier candidates believe, not a shred of difference, but at least she is entertaining," Roe said by email. "I figured if I have to watch this crap I should at least enjoy the view and she just makes me happy."

Roe said several hundred people have sent him messages via Facebook, Twitter and text, claiming they had heeded his call. Some included screenshots showing their donations.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's starting. . . . . they are coming. . . . .

I'm afraid.

someone hold me

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Making her way to the stage
The Ugandan Giant
Kamala!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Making her way to the stage
The Ugandan Giant