It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Presidential Hopeful took 5k in donations from a racist..as did others...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I hope the title was catchy enough and this one has me laughing quite hard. Seems the 'racist' bad orange man donated to quite a few current DNC candidates. This one really hits home with all the race baiting she is doing lately. Mrs. Kamala 'Knees'' Harris...

But the Trumps donated to Harris' attorney general re-election campaign three times. Aside from the $5,000 donation in 2011, Trump donated $1,000 on Feb. 20, 2013, and Ivanka Trump donated $2,000 on June 3, 2014. The Sacramento Bee and other publications reported on those donations earlier this year, but the affidavits provide more context for the transactions. Those donations also could prove distinctly awkward for a candidate who lately has assailed Trump for his comments suggesting Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., and other minority congresswomen “go back” where they came from, fix things and return to show how it's done.

Harris slammed Trump’s comments as “vile,” “ignorant,” “shallow” and “hateful.” But Harris did not publicly condemn Trump in 2011—when he was pushing "birther" conspiracy theories about former President Barack Obama. A spokesperson for the Harris campaign told The Sacramento Bee in March that Harris donated the $6,000 she received from Trump to a nonprofit that focuses on the rights of Central Americans but did not do so until 2015—one year after she won her re-election campaign

Not once....not twice...but 3 times!!!!!

check to prove it

Now, tell me how many times you know racists have paid thousands so their daughter can attend an event???

Can we say hypocrite together?

Link to Trump bashing video

and to make sure we are clear, other have accepted monies from the 'racist' also including Sleepy Joe..

Trump donated to Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand twice -- $1,050 in December 2007 and $2,400 in September 2010. And Trump donated $1,000 to then-Sen. Joe Biden in December 2001.

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002019-07-31T15:43:04-05:000304 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002019-07-31T15:43:25-05:000325 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Is there a tax right off on all of Trumps returns for political donations? It would be interesting who all he gave to before he became bad Orange man. Maybe he will trot out that list before the 2020 election.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I'm sure he donated to all of them if he was willing to cut a check for $5000 to a nobody like Kamala Harris. I wonder if she gave him any services in return for that money?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Looks like Trump's "foresight" is bearing fruit.

He helped some of them get exposed as they run for Democrat President !!!!

Victory smells good 😃

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You dont get it do you....
Trump wasnt racist until he ran as a Republican...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Of course i get it. I just like pointing it out.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

They'll shrug it off just like they shrugged off Robert Byrd. Everyone knows Trump wasn't a racist until he competed against the left.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Link

Rangel.Schumer.Clinton.Reid.Kerry...even Weiner...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

9-D chess

Setting up opponents decades in advance.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I didn't 'realise' that Trump really is such a miserable bastard...............................................

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

If you help a LOT OF PEOPLE like Donald Trump has over the last 50 years, it's inevitable that some of them were immoral, or crooked.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
President Trump's administration promoted an Ethnic Minority to a top National Security position today.

A former congressional staffer who worked feverishly to discredit the Russia investigation has recently been promoted on the White House National Security Council staff.

Kash Patel has taken on the role of Senior Director of the Counterterrorism Directorate of the National Security Council (NSC), according to two sources familiar with the move.
Source: www.thedailybeast.com...

Is the administration now guilty of Race/Ethnicity favoritism?

I notice that none of the Liberal news outlets are showing Patel's face. Might that be because it would send the wrong message to low-IQ Liberals?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If you help a LOT OF PEOPLE like Donald Trump has over the last 50 years, it's inevitable that some of them were immoral, or crooked.

He's a new York business man. he had to deal across the board. Most business people of his caliber started young in life, learned to play 12D chess if you want to call greasing the hands of those who could best advance your business interest.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It as good as seeing all the pictures from the past with Trump and Al Sharpton, I guess ole Al thought he was cool when they were on the same page but it took him until now to call him a racist....

top topics

join