It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oldskool Rave , Jungle and Drum and Bass.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Don't think video posted

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
a reply to: Cymru

YES! the creativity of sample use in Old skool Rave ... nothing beats it!

Do you like Late 90s cheesy Happy Hardcore by any chance?

Didn't notice your post till now. It's like the biggest son on planet Happy but I will always consider Anabolic Frolic as the best party act to get excited and make everyone dance. But Simon Apex next probably.

For best show altogether though....you got well # I mean once again what a silly and probably laughable choice but I mean, the fact that it was the biggest rave act in history (and since they hit it big just in my last 12-18 months of partying but I saw the act with the original guy and Karen And then the duo and new girls twice each) and so they had more than enough money to just blow you away with the production like the styrofoam cut outs we painted ourselves to stage the place couldn't even compare to.

And that, obviously, is Alice DeeJay. Not happy but my God all four in the top ten times in life I reached complete and utter euphoria through dance. Think Lonely One will always be my favorite from them. Not happy hardcore but whatever. Of course Irene, Lisa Lashes, Omar, Digweed, and oh ATB...all those super famous ones put on incredible shows as a whole but I think I liked simples more than massives. Plus massives more likely to get shut down and since there weren't even cell phones really yet (started in like 95) massives also required two or even three map points. So much time to get started.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Used to love Fantasia productions back in the day. Also can't go wrong with a bit of Ratpack.

Also used to love Ramirez, particularly La Musika Tremenda. And i still love me a bit of aggressive German techno, a la Westbam.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Ahhhhh Fantazia. I was a skint studen those days so only went to Universe as it was local

Will be great to see the RatPack again.

Plus, Roll on Dirty Knees !!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join