It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump slams Don Lemon as 'dumbest man on television' over debate question

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Trump would say you are the dumbest man alive that's not on Television.

Bow before your President.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
someone turn little donnies TV off, tell him to start acting like a grownup, and get back to work....WTF!.....doesn't this guy have anything else to do, he's the F"IN PRESIDENT , for Christ sakes...there is so much crap happening the world that needs attention, and trump is bashing some "host-for-an-hour" opinion guy on 1 cable network....and you guys are cheering him on! he's THE PRESIDENT!! ACT LIKE ONE!!.....he shouldn't give a rat's ass about what some "host-for-an-hour" said on CNN.....

Oh so NOW he is YOUR president, when he should be all presidential and stuff, eh? The F outta here! Do you ever READ what you just wrote BEFORE you press the REPLY button? You should, it will help you more than any Le'Mone ever could. Just try to be a good human - thats all we ask.

Dorian Soran.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
After the muller report flopped, all we hear is trumps a racist...

This latest move from the dems seems to show it's gonna get worse before it gets better. Don Lemon thought he came up with a real clever way to frame trump and his supporters as all bigots. It's clear that's how the left collectively view their opposition.

I'm STARVING for a politian who can move the conversation back into reality. The posturing and vile lies and claims of victimhood are only serving to destroy America. Maybe this is what "the Russians" wanted?

a reply to: RickinVa

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I know a stable genius who is far more dumb than Lemon. What does that make Lemon?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I guess trumptard was not on tv at the time

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don Lemon is a racist.

He is a dumb racist

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
I guess trumptard was not on tv at the time

Did he bitch slap you again? Yuh mad bro?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
www.yahoo.com...

President Donald Trump is slamming Don Lemon over a question from Tuesday night's Democratic debate.

In a series of tweets, the president called the CNN anchor, who was one of the debate's moderators, "dumb" and criticized a question Lemon asked that described Trump as bigoted.

"What do you say to those Trump voters who prioritize the economy over the president's bigotry?" Lemon asked Sen. Amy Klobuchar. Trump took to Twitter Wednesday to comment on the question.

Then you have it.......Don Lemon lays it all out:

"The president has called a lot of people stupid," Lemon said. "Some of those people are white. But I would just like to note that referring to an African American as dumb — remember this is America — is one of the oldest canards of America’s racist past and present: that black people are of inferior intelligence." underline mine.

Look at what he said and digest that. It is okay for a white person to call another white person dumb... white person call a black person dumb....racist!!!!

And the funniest thing is every commentator, every presidential hopeful screams over the tv that President Trump is dividing the country, by race, by economics, and everything else they can think of including political parties...These people are nuts...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
I know a stable genius who is far more dumb than Lemon. What does that make Lemon?

No you don't...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I don't blame the president, truly the man is a liberal lemon 🍋🍋🍋

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

These Truth's are Self Evident , All Men are Created Equal . Guess Commie Don isn't to Aware of what Country he is Living In ............

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Trump's got a point Don Lemon is dumb.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Don Lemon has a lemon shaped head....lol. Trump should tweet that He is dumb with a lemon shaped head....

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Straight out calling people dumb doesn't improve any situation.

A president should know that.

What a system.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Let's not forget that Don Lemon was deemed "Worst Journalist of the Year" in 2014 by Columbia Journalism Review.

He lives up to that great award every day since then.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Trump calls it as he sees it. A lot of people don't like that, but to Trump's supporters it's one of his best features.

That, and the fact that he actually likes America and is trying to make things better for all Americans.

BTW, the reason they're so hot to paint Trump as a racist? His approval rating among blacks is currently at 36% and rising. No Republican in the 20th Century has ever gotten even 10% of the black vote before. Dems are scared to death that they're in the process of losing the black vote.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join