It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump slams Don Lemon as 'dumbest man on television' over debate question

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I suppose it wouldn't be a lemon party without don....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I suppose it wouldn't be a lemon party without don....

That reminds me of a certain website from back in the day.

Just checked...still there........my eyesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

edit on R092019-07-31T15:09:18-05:00k097Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Guys, it's inappropriate to make fun of a retarded person.
He can't help it. He needs a hand up not a beat down.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Oh I would wager he asks for and gets both,,,,

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wah wah waahhhh everyone's crying funny part is if you didn't care you guys wouldnt get so upset. All I see is a bunch of babies crying because they were called a racist. And as a friend used to say wouldnt upset you unless you think its true.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Wah wah waahhhh everyone's crying funny part is if you didn't care you guys wouldnt get so upset. All I see is a bunch of babies crying because they were called a racist. And as a friend used to say wouldnt upset you unless you think its true.

Dude, I'm just here to make fun of Don Lemon... don't read anything more into it. Considering Lemon claims "anyone who calls a black person stupid is a racist" and is himself a black person, and measuring it against the fact that most of the activity in this thread is some variant of "Don Lemon is a stupid ass," I think the inference that few here give a rat's ass about the overly excitable calling them a racist can safely be made... but that may just be me.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

All I see is a bunch of babies crying because they were called a racist.

you need the lemon party
you seem sour

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

What a racist thing to say.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

they might as well go with Trump is lazy because they're doing all the work for him!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Don lemon is such a hack.

White ppl are all racist yet he gets plowed by one.

What's it like in your obsidian tower?

So I dabble in vulgarity, tasteless humor, and well timed audacity (not on ATS of course).... but that comment made my jaw drop in envious awe. For a moment there I thought I was scrolling through the comments on liveleak or voat, I had to do a double take to make sure I was really on ATS.

You sir, are my new favorite ATS member!

/pandering

On a serious note, lately I've been prone to believe that Don Lemon walks off the set of CNN each night knowing that he just spewed a heaping pile of BS... I'm sure even he is tired of it by now. He doesn't get paid to give his opinion, he gets paid to entertain, to sensationalize, whatever it is Jeff Zucker and his handlers feed to the teleprompter.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What about if I just come in here to say that Don Lemon is a dickhead?

Does that make me more or less racist than what folks already assume I am?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Wow that was really creative.

Like we even get upset anymore by the constant name calling. The Left has made us bulletproof to such things the way they use it all the time. You are even eating your own with the racist name calling.

Bravo, Bravo.

Your words have no meaning anymore. There is nothing you can call me that will affect me.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: jhn7537

I just love how Don Lemon hates white people so much, but decides to get pounded down regularly by his white male lover....Irony at its best

I want to know how Lemon's (white) partner justifies having a relationship with a guy who is racist against him.

It's the Ed Buck effect I think.

Trump picking on Don Le'Mon is just overkill.

At least it will force the MSM to defend Le'Mon. That should be a hoot.

HA! You pronounce it like that, too, eh?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Busted. You got me. You've got it all figured out.

*snort*

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am waiting for and hereby trademark the term "subconscious racism"

Subconscious as in "Well, of course he didn't say it in a racist way, but that is what his subconscious meant"

Pretty damn hard to defend something you can 't see or feel but know that it exist,,, your subconscious.

Slippery slopes are ahead...... there has to be an agenda behind this. If they suppress your words.....your thoughts are next in line.
edit on R532019-07-31T15:53:55-05:00k537Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I am waiting for and hereby trademark the term "subconscious racism"

Subconscious as in "Well, of course he didn't say it in a racist way, but that is his subconscious meant"

Oh great, so now 'he raped me with his eyes' has a partner in crime - awesome!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Who is Don Lemon?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

They already do that, they call it "microaggression" and some universities treat it as seriously as they would real, non-imaginary displays of racism.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This might be my favorite Trump tweet of all time!!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well, according to some royal white guy overseas, its known as unconscious racism. Because, sense.

Remember white people, check your unconscious racism at the door. Thanks.
edit on 31-7-2019 by BoscoMoney because: cuz

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join