It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump slams Don Lemon as 'dumbest man on television' over debate question

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sounds like Don Lemon has an insecurity issue.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: RickinVa

I just love how Don Lemon hates white people so much, but decides to get pounded down regularly by his white male lover....Irony at its best

I want to know how Lemon's (white) partner justifies having a relationship with a guy who is racist against him.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Don Lemon is a perfect example of having a public position and a private position on matters.

He can have one position in public, but in private with his lover, he can have the opposite position.

Do not think about that sentence..... YOU are responsible for your own mental images.
edit on R502019-07-31T13:50:14-05:00k507Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I just love how Don Lemon hates white people so much, but decides to get pounded down regularly by his white male lover....Irony at its best

I want to know how Lemon's (white) partner justifies having a relationship with a guy who is racist against him.

Because he's woke af.

I'd actually be surprised if these pundits actually believe all the stuff that they project. At a certain point I think most of them are just playing a role and cashing the checks.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Because he's woke af.

I'd actually be surprised if these pundits actually believe all the stuff that they project. At a certain point I think most of them are just playing a role and cashing the checks.

There is no way Don Lemonade believes the stuff he reads on CNN. I refuse to believe he is that stupid. He is a paid shill.

After this fiasco, I am surprised he can even sleep at night....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

They get paid to keep their target audience no matter what, almost every pundit is just as bad as the others.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don Lemon is a racist.

Don Lemon is a dumb racist.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Don Lemon is sour.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

He's clearly drank the Lemon Koolaide and believes he, as a white man, would be racist to abandon his black partner.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

It's called self-fulfilling prophecy and that party has made their entire history about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The strange thing about this incredible transformation (in the minds of the left) of the actual meaning of words is how successful it is with some people.

I wrote for a fairly popular webzine back in the 90's that functioned for about 5 years. I was the token libertarian/psuedo conservative. Even though the guys were diehard lefty's they still had common sense and would use words in their proper context -- even historically.

So I knew them, I know that they KNOW the meaning of so called "trigger" words. Now (they no longer speak to me - surprise surprise!) they absolutely love pretending the SJW way of life even though all through their 20's and early 30's they did know what things actually mean.

It's really quite amazing when you not only lie about things that happen but you also lie about the meaning of the words you use to describe the lie you are telling.

Amazing, and stupid.
edit on 31-7-2019 by Fools because: ...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It's the Ed Buck effect I think.

Trump picking on Don Le'Mon is just overkill.

At least it will force the MSM to defend Le'Mon. That should be a hoot.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Don Lemon...and all the others are just dog whistling so they get numbers up....so they get paid. I doubt he really cares cuz hed be on the ground in the ghettos if he really cared.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Because he's the bottom.

I'm sure that will go over well....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Don lemon is such a hack.

White ppl are all racist yet he gets plowed by one.

What's it like in your obsidian tower?

And yet his male partner is a whitey!...hmmm

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I remember, very vividly, Don Lemon laughing when one of his black guests said Kanye West was the product of what happens when an uneducated negro doesn't read. Maybe Trump will call him out on that.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Don Lemon was the guy who seriously asked if the missing Malaysian flight could have been swallowed by a black hole....

So yea, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Which I guess makes me racist...

WHAT????!!!! I can't believe you have the audacity to call him a knife! RACIST!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Don Lemon is a dumb bell Democrat.

That explains everything 😎

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It’s either stupidity or racism

On don lemons part that is

Can’t pick and choose it’s one or the other Mr Lemon so which is it?
edit on 31-7-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm racist against all stupid people.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join