It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump slams Don Lemon as 'dumbest man on television' over debate question

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

President Donald Trump is slamming Don Lemon over a question from Tuesday night's Democratic debate.

In a series of tweets, the president called the CNN anchor, who was one of the debate's moderators, "dumb" and criticized a question Lemon asked that described Trump as bigoted.

"What do you say to those Trump voters who prioritize the economy over the president's bigotry?" Lemon asked Sen. Amy Klobuchar. Trump took to Twitter Wednesday to comment on the question.

Then you have it.......Don Lemon lays it all out:

"The president has called a lot of people stupid," Lemon said. "Some of those people are white. But I would just like to note that referring to an African American as dumb — remember this is America — is one of the oldest canards of America’s racist past and present: that black people are of inferior intelligence." underline mine.

Look at what he said and digest that. It is okay for a white person to call another white person dumb... white person call a black person dumb....racist!!!!

edit on R502019-07-31T12:50:20-05:00k507Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R512019-07-31T12:51:54-05:00k517Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well 1/3rd of democrats believe all criticism of black politicians by anyone with white skin = racism.

Don Lemon is just one more idiot in those ranks.

edit on 7 31 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Don lemon is such a hack.

White ppl are all racist yet he gets plowed by one.

What's it like in your obsidian tower?

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Racist
Noun.
1. Someone you disagree with.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A dumb question is dumb no matter who is asking it.

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
www.yahoo.com...

"The president has called a lot of people stupid," Lemon said. "Some of those people are white. But I would just like to note that referring to an African American as dumb — remember this is America — is one of the oldest canards of America’s racist past and present: that black people are of inferior intelligence." underline mine.

So when a black person calls poor white southerners crackers and everything they say is a dog whistle to the cracker base. Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

+14 more 
link   
If you actually want genuine nazis and white supremacists this is the way you go about it.
Keeping pushing that envelope lefty’s and your going to get what your wishing for, a country where you are looked down on and victimised daily.

+26 more 
link   
There you have it. Blacks are beyond criticism. They can do literally anything, and if you call them out for it, you're a racist.

So be it. I'm a racist then. Happy? It isn't going to stop me, or anyone else, from calling out ridiculous bulls#.

No one cares anymore. They've destroyed the meaning of the word.
edit on 7/31/19 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

meh
he only tweeted that because don lemon IS ACTUALLY dumb
that fact is a surprise to no one

tho it is interesting how fast the volume got turned up on "racism" now that the bs mueller investigation is over

edit on 31/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Don Lemon was the guy who seriously asked if the missing Malaysian flight could have been swallowed by a black hole....

So yea, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Which I guess makes me racist...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Don lemon is such a hack.

White ppl are all racist yet he gets plowed by one.

What's it like in your obsidian tower?

You don't even need a diamond pick axe to break a lemon.

Just an oak sapling will do.

lol obsidian..

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I am white, served in the military, dated several black women and I am currently married to a black woman.

Suffice it to say, I have been around my fair share of black people. I have always been treated like a family member.

There is a vastly different America out there than what the MSM portrays. Hell just go to Walmart and tell me how many interracial kids you see...... a whole bunch of them. Blacks and whites have been integrating for decades.

It's just plain crazy to try and divide people when they are dating and marrying other races.
edit on R262019-07-31T13:26:20-05:00k267Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Don Lemon is a racist.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don Lemon is a racist.

It would appear so.

Saying that white people are racist when they call black people dumb is a blanket statement saying all whites act the same because they are white.

The very assumption that all white people are racist when they refer to ANY black person as dumb, as a blanket statement..... that my friends is the very definition of racism.
edit on R132019-07-31T13:13:01-05:00k137Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

When any opinion he has is washed through the prism of skin color, then yes.

Lemon is a racist.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But I thought he dates a white dude?

Seriously though, this is utterly ridiculous.

I've never in my lifetime seen a sitting president treated so poorly and with such disrespect as the MSM has with President Trump.

It's wave after wave of misconstrued spinning.

Against a sitting President.

Journalism has become a journey-into-isms..

Respectfully,
~meathead

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
They are even calling black Trump voters non blacks.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

They've destroyed the meaning of the word.

The extremist don't care, and don't believe they have destroyed the word.

I got perma banned from subreddit r/F###thealtright....

It was a thread about the Catholic boys who went to Washington and one of the boy's dad sued WaPo... Anyways everyone in the thread was very colorfully calling these boys Nazi's and saying how punch-able their faces are.

My comment was something along the lines of are these boys really nazis for wearing red hats, and do kids deserve to be punched because you disagree with them.... Further I asked if their beliefs truly are so bad, should children be passed redemption before they are even of age to vote?

The mod told me that you don't have to put people on a train to concentration camps to be a nazi, and to "get the f### out of here kid"....

And then I got the ban notification

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Good for Trump! Always calling it as he sees it.

Lemon thinks his # don't stink. Such a pompous ass.

It's nice to not hear PC rhetoric coming out of everyone's mouth. It actually makes me listen rather than turn a deaf ear.

Keep it up!

EDIT: 99% of Yahoo! articles on Trump are negative. But read the comments. The majority back Trump.
edit on 31-7-2019 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I just love how Don Lemon hates white people so much, but decides to get pounded down regularly by his white male lover....Irony at its best
edit on 31-7-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join