It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. has intel that Osama bin Laden's son and heir Hamza is dead, say officials

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...
WASHINGTON — The U.S. has obtained intelligence that the son and potential successor of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, Hamza bin Laden, is dead, according to three U.S. officials.

The officials would not provide details of where or when Hamza bin Laden died, or if the U.S. played a role in his death. It is unclear if the U.S. has confirmed his death.

U.S. has intel that Osama bin Laden's son and heir Hamza is dead, say officials

Reportedly being groomed for a leadership role in Al Qaeda.
Not much is known about this story yet.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Apparently the state department was offering a million dollar reward for the known whereabouts of this man.
Guess someone is going shopping this weekend...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Who ? 😧

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Probably buried at sea like his dad. or.....? what a lame story!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Aww boo hooo

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The leader of Al-Qa'ida or rather what's left of it has been Al-Zawahiri for a long time, Hamza was being groomed to be the heir to bin Laden after his older brother was killed in a drone strike but it doesn't look like he had a actual leadership role of any significance. Not much is known about him but its interesting this happens just a few months after the Americans stick a $1 Million reward on his head. Like a lot of these guys it's difficult to get solid information about them, there is lots of information regarding the big names but not much on guys like this.

Would be interesting to know what happened and who done what. I would have thought that if it was the American's who had got him they would have said so.
edit on 31-7-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Doesn’t Osama have like 20 kids?
Are we gonna hunt them all down and drone them?
Was he killed because of the propaganda value of killing a Bin Laden or was he a genuine threat?

I’d never heard of the bloke till this thread
What’s your thoughts Silly?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Your point is well taken. I do not know anything about any of his offspring and I had also never heard of this boy until now.
The children of these people are usually well protected and kept from public scrutiny.
So what is the reason for this?
Was he murdered? Did he die in an accident, of illness???

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If he was murdered then there has to be political gain for someone for this.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sheeeit, you lefty's have all the goss on the qaeda's... What's up with that??
*taps nose*

Well, I for one, will not miss a heart beat, nor shed a tear, nor miss a breath, that yet another offspring of this douchbag has perished. And for me that is cold.

but not as cold as a beheading, caged fire pit nor sharia...

How do they put it? Praise be to God.

And I don't even believe in the ol' sky wizard...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm still not convinced that Osama bin Laden is dead quite convenient he was thrown off a boat .

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

The exact number of kids is unknown I remember reading it was more than 20 to 5 wife's. Some of his kids are rather dangerous, Saad Bin-Laden was implicated in a whole load of attacks before being killed in a drone strike Hemza issued a few threats to Americans and Jews every now and then. But then you have the likes of Omar who wrote a book with his mother about growing up as a "Bin-Ladin". Most of his family not in Saudi-Arabia fled to Iran after the fall out from Afghanistan but the details are really vague from what I remember.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Sheeeit, you lefty's have all the goss on the qaeda's... What's up with that?? *taps nose*

Before my ATS hobby was Trump-Bashing it was islamic extremism you can go back through my older threads and most of what I wrote about was 9/11 and terrorism, its still something I read up on but I don't write about quite as much.

ohhh that and my liberal Jihadi brothers like to keep me up to date.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Isnt outright assassination against like everybody's laws?
Could they just kill him and say yeah we did it so what?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Was he killed because of the propaganda value of killing a Bin Laden or was he a genuine threat?

No one had really considered bin laden till 911, either.. He was on the radar as a wealthy guy who didn't like a lot of things, except Arsenal when he visited London, and bounced the globe around a bit.

Then suddenly, a wild terrorist appeared....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If it was a proper black op NOONE will ever know who killed him

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: gallop

Sheeeit, you lefty's have all the goss on the qaeda's... What's up with that?? *taps nose*

Before my ATS hobby was Trump-Bashing it was islamic extremism you can go back through my older threads and most of what I wrote about was 9/11 and terrorism, its still something I read up on but I don't write about quite as much.

ohhh that and my liberal Jihadi brothers like to keep me up to date.

Ahha I knew it !!

Seriously though, you should write more about it, it's far far more interesting, hey.. Something we all can learn from, and it is actually relevant.. idk, seems that way to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

No one had really considered bin laden till 911, either.. He was on the radar as a wealthy guy who didn't like a lot of things, except Arsenal when he visited London, and bounced the globe around a bit.

Then suddenly, a wild terrorist appeared....

I thought back in the day Osama was fighting the Russians on behalf of the CIA, at least that’s what I’d heard.

Maybe they all know too much and the CIA is just cleaning up loose ends?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Isnt outright assassination against like everybody's laws?

Depends who done it.

America under Obama assassinated a 16 year old kid from Denver without any kind of judicial oversight. Even though Executive order. 123333 under Nixon said that nobody acting for the American government would carry out assassination Obama held weekly meetings where they would review what was essentially a kill list of targets deemed to be "terrorists" who would then be killed without ever having faced trail read up on the "Disposition matrix" . One of these was a kid from Denver.

Make no mistake though, while Obama might have been doing this Trump is also doing it, he has just changed the rules so that the American's don't even bother publishing how many they have killed now. Its more secret than it was under Obama.

Could they just kill him and say yeah we did it so what?

That is exactly what has been happening with Drone strikes pretty much since the day Bush asked if they could equip a drone with a missile.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

If he had 20 kids, there's a long line of succession yet to come. Aside from status, I wonder if there's any money in the bin Laden estate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join