It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Elijah Cummings Agrees With Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

He's a black version of Boss Hogg, the unethical commissioner from Hazzard County - an overweight, short tempered, chicken eating POS whose out to get rich off of the backs of everyone around him and who shuns the philosophy of 'self responsibility'.

Quite uncanny in the resemblance actually, the more I think about it.......

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Trump A Racist? 32% of Democrats Say Any White Criticism of Politicians of Color Is Racist

This is happening because 1/3 of democrats are window licking stupid and the rest are so easily swayed by identitarian accusations of racism that they dump all critical thinking.

President Trump's administration promoted an Ethnic Minority to a top National Security position today.

A former congressional staffer who worked feverishly to discredit the Russia investigation has recently been promoted on the White House National Security Council staff.

Kash Patel has taken on the role of Senior Director of the Counterterrorism Directorate of the National Security Council (NSC), according to two sources familiar with the move.
Source: www.thedailybeast.com...

Is the administration now guilty of Race/Ethnicity favoritism?

I notice that none of the Liberal news outlets are showing Patel's face. Might that be because it would send the wrong message to low-IQ Liberals?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Alternate headline: 32% of Democrats don't have one brain cell between them.

And the pundits that don't make such claims will say with a straight face that that's only the fringe elements of the party that think that way. 1/3rd isn't just the fringes. The extremists are slowly taking over the party.

On topic, what's the over/under on how many of our left-wing members now admit that claiming Trump is racist because of his criticism of Baltimore was ridiculous and they need to do better in the future? I'll take 0.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: projectvxn

He's a black version of Boss Hogg

Could be worse. He could be a black David Hogg.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
You know, I think a proper poll covering a nice wide range of people should probably be taken to figure out how many people actually understand the concept of racism.

I have to be honest- these days, I'd be surprised if the number wasn't higher.

Our society is crumbling, and each generation seems to be dumber than the one that raised them.

Idiocracy, at it's finest...

Ignorance isn't bliss especially for those who are not ignorant.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Figured out what Cummings has been doing for 20 years:

edit on 8 1 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
We are so much different then similar...some civilizations are smarter and harder working then others.

Before high speed travel you could judge a civilization from what they have done with their slice of earth.

You can give all the money to some and provide evey opportunity, but it will never help some groups.

Have to try and trickle the ones who will never work a day in their lives or ever contribute back to society with the ones who do work and do contribute.

Birds of a feather flock together

So lots of times all the losers find themselves living together

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join