It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Elijah Cummings Agrees With Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It seems that 20 years ago a visibly younger and more lucid Rep. Elijah Cummings was in full agreement with President Donald Trump on the state of Baltimore:

No one called him a racist for this. In fact, Elijah Cummings was considered a hero for bringing the conditions of Baltimore to the attention of the nation. What has changed in those 20 years? Not much, it seems:

So in 20 years of Elijah Cummings representing this district, absolutely nothing has changed. In fact, it seems to have gotten worse.

Everyone's problem seems to be that Donald Trump wasn't nice about it. Why should he be? Decades of economic and political neglect and the suffering that goes with that ISN'T NICE.

President Trump's actual Tweet for the cognitively impaired:

edit on 7 31 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Orange man bad Black man good.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I remember back in 2014-2016 during the Presidential Race, Bernie Sanders compared Baltimore to "a third world country".

And the Baltimore city mayor was on local TV touring Baltimore and was saying "Can't we rip this sh#t down?" - "I can smell the rats" - "I can smell dead animals" in 2014.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Why should Trump be nice about it? Elijah decided to try and crap on Trump for a problem he’s trying to solve but being blocked by people like Elijah. So Trump hit back on an existing problem Elijah has in his district. Plus, while Elijah and his benefactors get rich off stuffing their pockets with taxpayer dollars, the residents in his district pay the ultimate price. Seems Elijah bit off more than he can chew and now may be investigated in the near future.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think the tman has hit paydirt with getting his black vote upped. All he has to do is keep beating on those craphole big cities and say what has your rep done for you lately. Then again...the same retards keep voting in the same retards so maybe they deserve what they are living in.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Trump A Racist? 32% of Democrats Say Any White Criticism of Politicians of Color Is Racist

This is happening because 1/3 of democrats are window licking stupid and the rest are so easily swayed by identitarian accusations of racism that they dump all critical thinking.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

People who cut down Trump and call him racist are racist. They are doing this because he is orange.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Ummm...only half of your comment is accurate.

Those folks who say "Orange man bad" do not also then think "Black man good". On the contrary, in fact...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Trump A Racist? 32% of Democrats Say Any White Criticism of Politicians of Color Is Racist

This is happening because 1/3 of democrats are window licking stupid and the rest are so easily swayed by identitarian accusations of racism that they dump all critical thinking.

That is a dangerous stat. There needs to be criticism in public discourse and politics. Otherwise, that kind of society will end up breeding dictators and dictator-like regimes...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian

And the Baltimore city mayor was on local TV touring Baltimore and was saying "Can't we rip this sh#t down?" - "I can smell the rats" - "I can smell dead animals" in 2014.

i posted that clip yesterday in another thread

here it is again @1.20

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So it suddenly improved and isn't a # hole or nah?

I'm going with stank # hole.

Plz don't move stay there

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Orange man good, black man bad.

There, fixed that for you. Now you align with ATS.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Just go Reeeeee in the street and then you will be aligned with the left in general.
edit on 31-7-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Then why do you maintain an account here?

By your logic merely participating makes you a racist, right?

What a stupid post.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It's obvious that Rep Cummings is racist.
Or an idiot.

Trump isn't even close to presidential. But damn is he good at what he does.

Had to have known this existed before he tweeted. It makes Cummings look like a total and complete idiot.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You know, I think a proper poll covering a nice wide range of people should probably be taken to figure out how many people actually understand the concept of racism.

I have to be honest- these days, I'd be surprised if the number wasn't higher.

Our society is crumbling, and each generation seems to be dumber than the one that raised them.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Orange man good, black man bad.

There, fixed that for you. Now you align with ATS.

a long time ago, a smart man had a dream. His dream was that men would be judged by the content of their character, and not the color of their skin. What you are doing is diametrically opposed to that dream. Rather than judge people based on their character, you want them on a pedestal BECAUSE of the color of their skin.

And somehow, you feel like you are on the moral high ground I'd wager.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Just go Reeeeee in the street and then you will be aligned with the left in general.

ummm...isn't...rhymes with reeeeeing in the street...one of the issues why these third world Shiite holes/erm leftist utopian Mecca's smell so wonderfully of human waste...?

Both rhymes with Reeeeeeing in the street...and solids as well...natch...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's obvious that Rep Cummings is racist.
Or an idiot.

Trump isn't even close to presidential. But damn is he good at what he does.

Had to have known this existed before he tweeted. It makes Cummings look like a total and complete idiot.

That's why I'm wondering about another part of Trump's tweet: when he asked what happened to the over a billion dollars that was given to Cummings' district, and how all that money was stolen or wasted.

I suspect the DOJ probably knows where that money went, and the esteemed representative from Maryland is going to be in a lot of trouble in the near future.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

not long ago, I'd say Trump was just blowing smoke, but today, I think he has the info and is playing the game and playing to win.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join