It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEAR INOCULUM: Tools new album FINALLY set for release.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It’s been a long 13 years since Tool graced us with their last album, 10,000 days. The wait is finally coming to an end.

If you’re a fan of the band, you’re amped up and all moist inside for a taste of the good stuff. I sure as heck am!

The album will be titled “Fear Inoculum”, released August 30th, and perhaps most shockingly...their music will be available for streaming. They’ve fought long and hard to keep their music from streaming so this is completely unexpected....

Allright, that’s enough.... GET PUMPED! 🤘🏼

New Tool Album

edit on 30-7-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Oh ya..pumped is right!

I'm hoping they get the vinyl sorted out, supposedly some long songs.

Been so long coming, I do like APC too, was happy they put out a new album.

Yeah, I'm stoked!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Fear Inoculum?

Hmmmm. I wonder what he is saying?

inoculum
NOUN
medicine
a substance used for inoculation.

inoculation
NOUN
the action of inoculating or of being inoculated; vaccination.

vaccination
NOUN
treatment with a vaccine to produce immunity against a disease; inoculation.

They are ready to vaccinate against Fear, and most importantly, I think, they like nouns.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

When you say their music will be available for streaming do you mean all their music or just this album?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Pff 13 years already since 10.000 days , i remember seeing them at pinkpop and Ahoy rotterdam back then.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Hell yeah!!

Huge plus that their stuff will be on Spotify too. I'm very excited. I like everything Manord does, Puscifer, A Perfect Circle and Tool are all amazing bands. I cant wait to crack open a cold one and crank the headphones for this new album!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

All their music.

On August 2 they will make everything available on Spotify, Apple Music, and others... even Napster hahah

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Hell yeah!!

Huge plus that their stuff will be on Spotify too. I'm very excited. I like everything Manord does, Puscifer, A Perfect Circle and Tool are all amazing bands. I cant wait to crack open a cold one and crank the headphones for this new album!

Yeah the streaming is almost just as awesome as the new album. I never expected them to sign off on that.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Pff 13 years already since 10.000 days , i remember seeing them at pinkpop and Ahoy rotterdam back then.

I was starting to think the 10,000 days album was representative of how long we were going to have to wait till their next album. 10,000 days is about 27 years. That’s how long it’s felt.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
.their music will be available for streaming. They’ve fought long and hard to keep their music from streaming so this is completely unexpected....

That isn't true. Their just not good at any of the legal stuff or cordinating anything for the band. Maynard has even said he could use the digital excuse but it would be a lie. He talks about it a bit on Rogan's pod cast. If you haven't seen the new one it's pretty good.

Now wrap yourself in bubble wrap and stay indoors for the next month. Wouldn't want to die before finally getting this album.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I've listen to this song until my ears bled:

edit on 31-7-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Assassin82
.their music will be available for streaming. They’ve fought long and hard to keep their music from streaming so this is completely unexpected....

That isn't true. Their just not good at any of the legal stuff or cordinating anything for the band. Maynard has even said he could use the digital excuse but it would be a lie. He talks about it a bit on Rogan's pod cast. If you haven't seen the new one it's pretty good.

Now wrap yourself in bubble wrap and stay indoors for the next month. Wouldn't want to die before finally getting this album.

Fair enough. Looking at it I was speaking based off of here say and internet rumors.

Definitely hoping to get the Rogan podcast in this week.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Fear Inoculum?

Hmmmm. I wonder what he is saying?

inoculum
NOUN
medicine
a substance used for inoculation.

inoculation
NOUN
the action of inoculating or of being inoculated; vaccination.

vaccination
NOUN
treatment with a vaccine to produce immunity against a disease; inoculation.

They are ready to vaccinate against Fear, and most importantly, I think, they like nouns.

Maynard is a wine maker. I’m pretty sure the Inoculum he speaks of would be a reference to inoculation in wine making. Which is when yeast is added to the must. This is what creates the alcohol in wine.

If you want to see a good video on Maynard and wine making, here you go:

tubitv.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I was really hoping Maynard’s interview on JRE the other day would of had Maynard go into where he gets his creative visions from.
Like honestly, who would think of creating a song out of a mathematical equation, and have it be one of the best songs of all time.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I was really hoping Maynard’s interview on JRE the other day would of had Maynard go into where he gets his creative visions from.
Like honestly, who would think of creating a song out of a mathematical equation, and have it be one of the best songs of all time.

Yeah I love Joe Rogan but sometimes he misses the great questions.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

What song was that?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Lateralus.
They used the Fibonacci sequence for the song.

Heres a little break down of it.

edit on 1-8-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
That song and album never fail to get me pumped up and kick life’s ass!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Theyve release another new song today

smarturl.it...
edit on 7-8-2019 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join