It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russia collusion allegations are a classic "Witch Trial"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The ‘Russians’ did NOT influence the election

Obama let them try to influence it, however.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He was more flexible
Remember?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

LOL!!!!
That is, literally, the funniest thing I have experienced today.

I don't even know how to thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: carewemust

Someone at the Dim debates should ask them to raise their hand if they believe an accused is INNOCENT unless PROVEN GUILTY.

Please tell me of the statute of law, or Constitutional point, that grants an American the presumption of innocence?

Coffin v. United States

That is case-law, it is not a statute, nor is it Constitutional and can be overridden by other case-law.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You are wrong
Start a thread about it
This one is about the Russian witch hunt.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Tell me again of the problems with Hillary Clinton, the things she has done wrong.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

She blames people like you for her loss.
Own it

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Someone at the Dim debates should ask them to raise their hand if they believe an accused is INNOCENT unless PROVEN GUILTY.

Please tell me of the statute of law, or Constitutional point, that grants an American the presumption of innocence?

Coffin v. United States

That is case-law, it is not a statute, nor is it Constitutional and can be overridden by other case-law.

You are completely clueless how the law works here. Case law *is* law...and the Constitution can be amended and statutes repealed.

You're drawing a pointless distinction.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

She blames people like you for her loss.
Own it

Who are people like me? What is the defining feature that we are supposed to have in common?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Foreign national on social media attempting to effect the outcome of the election.
Own it

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

He was more flexible
Remember?

To show how evil and Anti-American our News Media is, only a few outlets reported this 2018 statement from Obama's Cyber chief, Michael Daniel.

WASHINGTON — The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.
Full Article at: www.yahoo.com...

Of course, NONE of the news media outlets/pundits are mentioning Obama's "stand down" order, when they're whining about probable Russian interference in the upcoming 2020 election.

ALSO, during a fall 2016 press briefing, a reporter asked President Obama what he was doing to fight Russia's attempts to hack into the U.S. election process. Obama's response: "I told them to cut it out!".

The News Media doesn't mention this either!

Maintsream Media = ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE (That's ALL OF US!)

Note: To this day, REPUBLICAN LEADERS are so afraid of being called "racist", very few of them have pointed out any of President Obama's negligence in the area of Russia meddling, or anything else for that matter.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You’re joking right?

The Russians did NOT influence the election

Why people hate Trump?

Because foreign nationals DID influence the easily manipulated, like you.

“He’s a racist”, ring any bells.

You fail

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You are suggesting that I was going to vote for hilary until I seen a Russian tweet

You’re lying.

NOBODY changed their vote from hilary to Trump because of Russian tweets.

If you have proof that an individual did, show it.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Coffin v. United States

You are completely clueless how the law works here. Case law *is* law...and the Constitution can be amended and statutes repealed.

You're drawing a pointless distinction.

That is true, all law is mutable.

But case law doesn't require an act of Congress to be changed. Even the President can't create or repeal a statute law.

Case law can change through judicial ruling at any level.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Tell me again of the problems with Hillary Clinton, the things she has done wrong.

Plus that’s a straw man

People voted FOR Trump, not AGAINST hilary.
He said he’d build a wall, I liked that. Hopefully he still does.

Was it because of Russians that people thought hilary WOULDNT build a wall????

The Russians did NOT influence the election. And they won’t next year either. Because Obama isn’t in office to allow that to happen

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

That is how they tried to set Trump up.

He actually let Russia interfere with the election just to try and set Trump up.

Mueller's report was so bad, that he refused to tell our government who actually wrote it.

When you have to say I think he is guilty but I have no evidence, and not for lack of trying mind you, then you lose all professional integrity.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You’re joking right?

Why people hate Trump?

Because foreign nationals DID influence the easily manipulated, like you.

“He’s a racist”, ring any bells.

Are you crediting me with being the first to call him racist?

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019 - Vox

Was Donald Trump Never Accused of Racism Before Running Against Democrats? - Snopes

Racial views of Donald Trump From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the Mueller Report, Introduction to Volume 1, page 1 paragraph 6 and continued on to page 2:

As set forth in detail in this report, the Special Counsel's investigation established that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election principally through two operations. First, a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Second, a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations against entities, employees, and volunteers working on the Clinton Campaign and then released stolen documents. The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign. Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

You fail

At what?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

From the mueller report

Ha ha haa

NOW, you fail!!!

Jesus Christ, this is a good day.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
And still, no proof of ONE SINGLE PERSON changing their vote from hilary to Trump because they read a Russian tweet.

Surprise

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Plus that’s a straw man

People voted FOR Trump, not AGAINST hilary.
He said he’d build a wall, I liked that. Hopefully he still does.

Ya think?

Hasn't happened yet.

Why?

Was it because of Russians that people thought hilary WOULDNT build a wall????

The Russians did NOT influence the election. And they won’t next year either. Because Obama isn’t in office to allow that to happen

Please explain how Obama, who believed that Hillary would win the election (like most Dems at the time). Sabotaged his party by letting the Russian trolls denigrate their only chance of retaining government. And remember that the trolls also were anti Obama as much as they were anti Clinton.

LOL

edit on 31/7/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join