It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russia collusion allegations are a classic "Witch Trial"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: ViXxeN

She wont float

Some turds do float

We sure are having fun today

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

How do we know its not from some shop in aukland?

Manners and decorum... I had to edit my original post on the first page of the thread to include asking if the poster was trying to influence the outcome of an American election.

That was not my original thought but it was brilliant.

So thank you and shooterbrody for that.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

She wont float

Some turds do float

We sure are having fun today

An interesting observation because I brew things and make cheese and other stuff.

Cream rises to the top.

So does scum.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Should it only be an issue if its "russian"?
I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

She won't float cause she is a witch.
Imo

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

She wont float

She might prefer stake.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Not only that, who are the allegators?

Is that why Trump was speaking about draining the swamp?

I have to ask...

Why do you think you are relevant to the conversation about American politics anymore here?

You're a partisan hack for the Democratic party, which not in favor anymore here.

Is it just some weird thing you do to get negative attention?

Honestly wondering.

My previous post was a little wordplay upon the misuse of the word "allegated" in the OP, instead of the correct word, "alleged".

I support neither the Democratic Party nor the Republican Party but are merely acting as devils advocate against a highly partisan online community that is increasingly unable or unwilling to consider alternate views and gullibly accepts the constant PR spin which is becoming, in Shakespeare's parlance, "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"... an appeal to emotion but without any actual truth or credence.

Any actual debate requires that there be opposing viewpoints and I am here for the debate.

As someone with Asperger's, I am fairly emotionally detached from the argument. So insults don't usually get to me and I am not moved by emotional pleas, but rather by rational, systematic, truthful and credible dialogue.

The self congratulatory circle jerk, so they can feel that tiny dopamine hit with every 'star', 'flag', 'like' or 'retweet' they get, appears to me fairly empty. I am sure some assume that is is what ATS is about.

If someone has no other opinion and is just here to tell everyone how incredibly conforming they are, then they actually contribute almost nothing of substance. Their opinions are a waste of online storage and other people's time. Just another 'follower', following.

I have as much right as any other to be here and to debate. I know I have something to offer that is unique and rational.

But I do get negative attention. So do those people without an opinion or a contribution to the debate but just troll. It seems there are many reasons one would be here other than getting soothing to one's personal inadequacy with valueless and unconsidered, easy affirmations.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

But you are no different than what our candidate warned about in our debate tonight.
You are a foreign national on social media attempting to effect our election.

Go sell your non partisan bs elsewhere
Your post history betrays you

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Someone at the Dim debates should ask them to raise their hand if they believe an accused is INNOCENT unless PROVEN GUILTY.

Please tell me of the statute of law, or Constitutional point, that grants an American the presumption of innocence?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

But you are no different than what our candidate warned about in our debate tonight.

Sadly...I could only give this post one star.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I was making a joke about the word "allegated". I'm pretty sure that if that influenced the outcome of the US election, it would only be because the influenced were listening to the voices in their head and had no idea that there was even a joke at play.

Besides, your post history also betrays you. You repeat all the saying with regularity and conform so hard it must be painful.

edit on 30/7/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
www.cnsnews.com...]Rep. Ratcliffe declared, then asked if Mueller could recall another time “where the Justice Department determined that an investigated person was not exonerated because their innocence was not conclusively determined?”
“I cannot,” Mueller answered.

Mueller himself affirmed it

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I was making a joke about the word "allegated". I'm pretty sure that if that influenced the outcome of the US election, it would only be because the influenced were listening to the voices in their head and had no idea that there was even a joke at play.

So your saying the past several years of your anti american opinions have been nothing but a joke???

If that is true, then I finally agree with you on something.
edit on 30-7-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Are you a us citizen?
You have claimed not previously
So then you are what hillary blamed her loss on
Dont shy away
Own it

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Someone at the Dim debates should ask them to raise their hand if they believe an accused is INNOCENT unless PROVEN GUILTY.

Please tell me of the statute of law, or Constitutional point, that grants an American the presumption of innocence?

Coffin v. United States

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Coffin v. United States

REEEE....facts....

*Shields eyes in pain....*
edit on 30-7-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

So your saying the past several years of your anti american opinions have been nothing but a joke???

No, I was clearly referencing a specific post.

And I'm not anti-American. I love Jazz, clearly an American cultural invention, I respect the views and oratory by the likes of Martin Luther King, Dr Lockridge and John F. Kennedy. I applaud the great experiment in democracy and rights that was established in the Constitution (although it had some things appropriate only in America). I buy American made technology and products all the time and enjoy American movies and television.

That being said, if there are faults in the American system, I am not restrained from talking about them. I have no fear of non-conformity. I can talk of the holes in their legal system. Their government's abuses of human rights. Their insistence that carrying a weapon for the purposes of maiming or killing someone else is a 'right'.

However, I have observed actual fear that Americans seem to have about 'rocking the boat' and being persecuted for not conforming and being 'patriotic' in the right way (apparently, kneeling during the national anthem is unpatriotic and will make the extremists want you dead). And they think they are free!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

No, I was clearly referencing a specific post.

And I'm not anti-American. I love Jazz, clearly an American cultural invention, I respect the views and oratory by the likes of Martin Luther King, Dr Lockridge and John F. Kennedy. I applaud the great experiment in democracy and rights that was established in the Constitution (although it had some things appropriate only in America). I buy American made technology and products all the time and enjoy American movies and television.

That being said, if there are faults in the American system, I am not restrained from talking about them. I have no fear of non-conformity. I can talk of the holes in their legal system. Their government's abuses of human rights. Their insistence that carrying a weapon for the purposes of maiming or killing someone else is a 'right'.

However, I have observed actual fear that Americans seem to have about 'rocking the boat' and being persecuted for not conforming and being 'patriotic' in the right way (apparently, kneeling during the national anthem is unpatriotic and will make the extremists want you dead). And they think they are free!

Well....

You got all that going for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

For future reference, "rocking the boat" is always a bit of an issue.

I just think it's important to recognize the difference between those that rock the boat(that are actually in the boat) vs those in another boat that pull up next to it, jump in, and start rocking.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The ‘Russians’ did NOT influence the election

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join