It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scarringly Fantastic Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was thinking about the three parts that ultimately create the whole of the self aware experience. writer, actor, observer, or in Freudian terms Id, superego, ego.

This is a quote from another thread:

"The mind is writing a script for itself to watch and wonder what it means. interpreting it, evaluating , and memorizing every experience.
a script that gets written, enacted, and observed at the same time. And each side brings his part to the whole experience.

The interpretation is for the writer to have a tool with which it can ponder concepts and transmute them from singularity into duality. Black and White painting.

The evaluating part gives every experience a value from a defined polar spectrum. It gives your script the emotions. colors your painting. It's the actor

The memorizing part stores the experiences. It does it for multiple reasons and in multiple ways. One would be to have a sense of time, another to rewatch parts of the Script...
It is the observer, watching and interpreting from his point of view. And telling the story he sees to the writer while he writes it. And so on..."

I just realized that all three bring their imagination into the whole of the experience. Which sometimes makes it hard to see the essence.
Whilst the mind isn't aware of all three, fully integrates them and hears each story equally, he won't be able to find harmony between all three and therefore can't say what is Fantasy and what Essence.
The mind will always be tormented by something unknown. Some where in reality it will find an aspect that evokes, the emotions of the unknown.

curiosity and fear.

be it left, right, aliens, demons, devils, religions, physics, shadows whatever one perceives as a opposite, unknown, or even a thread.

I think that the parts, so far hidden in the shadow of our mind are getting back into the observers consciousness.
we are becoming aware of our vital contribution to a self aware universe as observers, telling the story to the writer,inspired by your story he writes based on a script, and this story gets enacted onto the fabric of the universe, for you to observe, interpret, and tell the story, to the writer, and closing the loop to have a steady flow of experience!

Are we only observers? or are we only creator? are we both?
What do we observe or create?

What inspirational storys can we as observers tell, to the writer?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So clear of mind...a fertile one

I learned a new thought from your writing....Froid zucks though

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Every new thought is beneficial, and this tree is already well rooted.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

The only sense that's ever made much sense to me, it the one in which we are literally all of it
An AI would only recognize its consciousness as an artificial one, not being ethereal in any manner
We dont, simply because we don't know deep enough into our limits both in the start and where we're going.
But the most basic answer is big G God, no real answers there
And after all answers, hypothetically, we would know all and be everywhere and control the universe, after all becoming our idea of a god.
So the truth to me, is smack dab in the middle, and immediately answers all questions of why and how and who- we must be God. All of it, a kind of engine designed to find ourselves.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I don't know if it is even possible for any one entity to understand all that the universe is. It sounds like an impossible mission to even attempt such craziness. It might be fun to try, but expect to die a lot along the way.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MahatmaGanja

Makes sense all of it is me, all that my senses perceive, my mind imagines and dreams of, and sooo much more...

I don't know about AI. Only thing I have seen or heard is the series "Person of interest"...

Right in the middle of that triangle of our mind.
Geometrically speaking It's gravity point, a new awareness so alien to our Freudian mind but so powerful in the overal process, of creating the experience we have.

where does the writers script come from?
How can it be so dynamic?

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

We all die one day. And get born another, Or maybe not?

Maybe it's not about under-standing anything but about imagination, fantasy, story's, images, sculptures, life, imagination?

All you need is a tetrahedron, Helix, fractal.
Like a prism hit by light!
A bit of imagination, and observation and you will know how the beauty and the beast are born...

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Toycat is yes
Iskall Architect lol

This is where my imagination is taking me when sticking my head into the insane asylum of area 51. In some ways it feels like trying to establish communication with a new species. Viewing dynamic video creation is within the realm of computers these days. Can 5G read our emotions in near real time or are there other feedback paths in play?

By following Hermitcraft it feels like they have taken me to the edge of their world as they try and build a bridge through disclosure. Two projects my imagination tells me is a quantum tunnel for interstellar communication and teleportation. Another is to help heal the fractures in time and space that have been made as some experiments got a bit out of hand and mistakes where made.

It is scary to talk about this due to the complexity of it all. Sanity is at risk. So is all the good work and potential if we are to remain blind to our reality. To help with the journey it is important to remain calm and true to ones self. Just take things a step at a time. If you feel lost then take a break and think about what is important.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yes I noticed some strange YT vids. I'm not diving to deep into it, little trust issues with non corporal interaction, as I'm not well versed, in it. Interesting to say the least,

I only run across strange things when i venture into it, to far, as of now I try to let the flow come in and try to write it down.

The tips you gave are very good i felt overwhelmed at times, and reevaluating my actual position and emotional state in time and space, helped alot.

But it seems that once the door is open there is no way to close it without braking the frame...

Who are the authorities? AI, God, devil, Aliens, some highly trained individuals, Me...?

Area51 is not where i located the ripples, I was more drawn to silicone valley.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I have had a lot of experience with computers, information technology and some of the issues around all of this for a long time. It does help with jumping into some of the concepts around this. I do understand how many people do not want to touch or think about any of this. It is complex, time intensive and many don't have the resources to work it. It looks like evolution at work overall.

The door was open a long time ago, but the locks on it are becoming more counter productive to effective management of the overall situation. Trump and the government is the main authority, but depends where you are. Embassies have their own domain in other countries. The UN setup a department for exopolitical affairs a few years ago, not sure what is going on there.

Ultimately we all have to take responsibility for our own actions. At the wrong place, wrong time and bad luck happens. Mistakes happen and we have to clean up our own mess as best we can. Sometimes we all need some help and are welcome for it.

new topics

top topics

join