It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will be on the Democratic Debates Too.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shooterbrody

Is he?
Did he tell you that?

He told the world. Did you miss it?

That’s when Trump suddenly, and seemingly out of nowhere, said that Obama’s book deal should be investigated.
…….
Let's look into Obama the way they've looked at me ... they could look into the book deal that President Obama made. Let's subpoena all of his records."

Although he didn’t specify what exactly he was talking about it seems he was referring to reports that Obama and his wife Michelle Obama received a combined $65 million advance for their books.
slate.com...

Well, it does seem odd that someone would give out such a high deal that is likely to lose them a whole lot of money.

That's usually looked at as some form of laundering or payoff.

Like spending 5,000 dollars on a 10 dollar box of screws.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Please...

Obama Donated Over $1 Million To Charity As President. www.forbes.com...

The Obamas Will Donate $2 Million To Support Summer Jobs In Chicago This Year www.huffpost.com...
edit on 30-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Over a 4 year period, from 2005 - 2009 (which coincidentally is while he was campaigning for his 1st term). So, what happened to post 2010? I guess he kept the $$$ instead since he was no longer running for president and didn't need to put on a good show of being charitable.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Please...

The Obamas Will Donate $2 Million To Support Summer Jobs In Chicago This Year www.huffpost.com...

Thanks for the links, wasn't searching for that info though.

I was just doing some searching trying to find if his book sales even came close to netting a profit for the publisher(I'd assume 15 million plus would have been worth their investment).

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Please...

Bs
They are by far the shadiest most selfish former white house dwellers in history.
They wont even donate their time to biden.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Please...

Bs
They are by far the shadiest most selfish former white house dwellers in history.

To be fair, it's more likely that biden wants nothing to do with the obama's at this point.

His daughters are a bit old for creepy joes taste.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The President of the USA is a Master at trolling. lol

4 more years. maybe 8 for the democrats ruining the first 2.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Please...

Bs

To be fair, it's more likely that biden wants nothing to do with the obama's at this point.

Didn't they share bracelets though, that has to mean something.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ViXxeN

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Please...

Bs

Didn't they share bracelets though, that has to mean something.

Well, given obama's questionable past and joe's obvious aggressive sexuality, I'd assume it's.....

In Berry's defense, I'm sure him and joe had a one nighter and old joe read way too much into it......
edit on 30-7-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Private Citizen Trump - Video Clip: twitter.com...

It shows a down-to-earth human being who wants what's best for everyone.

Those who dislike Donald Trump need to watch it.

Any anti-Trumper who is at least somewhat "normal" mentally, will have their needle move little bit (or more) in the "Like Trump" direction on the dial.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Private Citizen Trump - Video Clip: twitter.com...

It shows a down-to-earth human being who wants what's best for everyone.

Those who dislike Donald Trump need to watch it.

Any anti-Trumper who is at least somewhat "normal" mentally, will have their needle move little bit (or more) in the "Like Trump" direction on the dial.

Trump was a democrat, the american dream...Until........

He decided to step "out of line" and take from those that apparently "paid their dues" in order to be "granted"(elected) into their "rightful" positions of power/influence/further wealth.

For that, he's obviously a monster....the literal second coming of hitler.

It's so blatantly obvious/transparent.

It's amusing to watch such shallow political theater taking place on all sides of the isle. He "stepped" out of line and in doing so, deserves to be ruined.

How dare he....HOW DARE HE.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Please...

Methinks you need to take a holiday far far away...

As an outsider (UE) and looking in at USA politics for nigh on 45 years now, you people (You the so called « democrats ») are so biased and will not at all costs take off your blinkers...

The rest of the planet are splitting their sides laughing at people like you... YOU and your ilks need to get a grip of yourselves before total and utter mental breakdown occurs and there is a nasty accident or situation.

I foresee this happening in a not too distant future for some strange reason!

Serious question : maybe you might be one of those bots like that Silly person... or her sock puppet even!?

Anyways... get a life instead of spewing hate and have a lovely evening /morning or whatever.

Kindest regards

Someone from France looking in and reading yours and Silly’s comments.

Pssttt... Prove you are not a bot and create a thread with credible links if you are THAT honest... (suggestion)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

If the Democrats succeed in free health care for Illegals, it won't be just the south border you have to worry about anymore, Canadians put on a waiting lists will start coming down too. Or people will come into Canada from other countries and then cross the no wall border for their free health care. These potential candidates are fools.
edit on 31-7-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Taking land that isn't doing anything but costing the taxpayer money and making it profitable for America?

There is no - zero - Constitutional authority for the federal government to own land within the States for anything other than for "the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings".

So, this land should go back to the States. Period.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Oh gee... what if they offer health care to everybody in the united States? Maybe he could also run a commercial where he elects somebody named William Pendley the acting head of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).

A man who advocates selling off US public land for mining has been appointed by the Trump administration to oversee some 250 million acres of government-owned wilderness.

You think he will tout that ?

Unfortunately, issues like what you have shown are not being spoken about by the Dem candidates. I wasn't impressed by any of them and even cringed at some of their plans. The open border and decriminalizing illegals are issues that will guarantee a Dem loss. I can't stand Trump but the DEm candidates make him look sane in comparison. They are also going after scary-looking guns again like that will somehow solve something. It really does look like the Dems are going to lose again.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I dont know if this has be asked but how did most the white folks end up on the first debate night?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I didn't watch it and I've been asking all day people about the debate. Nobody I know watched it.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No one said it did that was your own thought. You commented on him having to take a paycheck because it says so in the Constitution. I reminded you that he donated he received as a salary to fund the government. Name anyone else on the Federal level that does or did that. I wish he donated part of it to me as I could use just 10% of that to make my life better 30% would be better then I would only need 1 payment to get straight. You talk about 450k as if is chump change. It seems rather snobby and elitist to me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join