It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will be on the Democratic Debates Too.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

What exactly are these CLOWNS gonna say Tonight that they Haven't Already Said in the 1st Clown Debate ? NOTHING About Issues that are Important to American Citizens , who they " Supposedly " Represent , but just More about Communistic Propaganda on how to " CHANGE " America to their OWN Liking . Just a Bunch of Useless Eaters Sucking the Life out of you Suckers who listen and Support them ..........

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I can see 2 dems here that don't want to watch the debates anymore.

None of them want to watch
Just like the mueller hoax and the last debate, they’re petrified of watching because they know they outcome

Trump wins again. And again.

But they’ll lie and tell you they want to see and want to know, but they don’t.

Which is why the ‘usuals’ will be absent on ATS for a couple of days following. Just like with the mueller hoax and the last debate

Then, when cNn has told them what to think and say, they’ll be back. With insane talking points, obvious lies and a whole lot of “REEEEEEEEEE”

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: face23785

The guy isn't even taking a salary.

Yes he is. Trump is not declining his salary. He gets a pay check from the American people, according to the Constitution of the United State.

What he does with his salary is up to him.

Nice semantics. You knew what I meant. It's pathetic you had to resort to this. He really has made you people lose your minds. Your god Obama would still never give up his salary like Trump did no matter how many billions he had.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Yes he is. Trump is not declining his salary. He gets a pay check from the American people, according to the Constitution of the United State.

So he's......

Following the Constitution and the law?

Oh. My. God.

I can see why the left needs to get rid of him!!!

What a pathetic strawman attempt that was, even for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I thought the U.S. Constitution was an old outdated piece of paper that needs to be torn up and used in the bathroom?

Nice to see you have come to your senses and realized it is an important piece of paper that provides you a weak comeback to a solid point.

Bravo.

Here's your participation trophy....don't drop it on the way out the door.

edit on 7/30/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I imagine there’s a group of the easily-triggered clambering over themselves right now to try and get a judge to stop the advert from playing

But like ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of leftist attempts at countering the President, they’ll fail.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: tinner07
100's of millions to golf at mar a lago is ok though...

Doubt he pays much for the rounds of golf, since he owns the place...

Not like he charges the taxpayers to go there.

We're not paying him to golf, since he donates his check to charity...

Security costs money, but has with every other President.

The point is some want the President to lock himself in the WH and never leave because it costs too much. Nevermind he donates his salary. So what. They are not allowed to have a hobby, go on vacation or even think about enjoying life having one of the most stressful jobs on the planet.
Is there some point to this post?

~puzzled~

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It's got an Idiocracy feel to it.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Sweet Jesus... you're actually watching it?

Do we need to start a GoFundMe for you to pay for your rehabilitation afterwards?

You can accomplish the same thing by just drinking a bottle of Everclear without the pain and suffering part...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I'm sorry, his support for what?

he wants to spend hard earned citizen tax dollars on health care for non citizens?

we already send billions overseas. what about using some money to fix our incredibly corrupt insurance system?

The incredibly corrupt insurance system Obama created?

I agree something needs to be done about that

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Lol people like you are idiots.

You people literally REEEEEE about barely affording #, but are kool with paying for Illegal immigrants.

Also there are millions of homeless that should get help 1st

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He donates it to the government. True Patriot who infuriates the American hating ingrates that are allowed to stay in this glorious Republic of United States. Even with their constant racist hate speech "Orange Man Bad" are you grateful that we are lead by such a noble valiant man, a man who keeps his campaign promises, who tells it like it is? To be fair all I had left when Obama got done was "change" tgft

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Trump doesn't work for free. But, he's soooo jealous that the Obama's got a 65 million dollar book deal!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Trump doesn't work for free. But, he's soooo jealous that the Obama's got a 65 million dollar book deal!

Wow, that's some good change. At 10 bucks a book that's like 6.5 million copies just to break even.

Sounds like a good deal for obama, wonder if the publisher managed to break even.

I bet it would have taken trump one, if not two property deals to clear that kind of coin.
edit on 30-7-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Is he?
Did he tell you that?
While you were alone...together....?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Red Herring 😎

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

So what? Rich people donate money all time. What's Trump's salary, before taxes? $450K a year? He spends more than that in tax payer money on a weekend golf outing to New Jersey.

Trump's supposed charity doesn't dismiss anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Make up your mind
Is trump jealous of money or not ?

Jesus wept man!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Is he?
Did he tell you that?

He told the world. Did you miss it?

That’s when Trump suddenly, and seemingly out of nowhere, said that Obama’s book deal should be investigated.
…….
Let's look into Obama the way they've looked at me ... they could look into the book deal that President Obama made. Let's subpoena all of his records."

Although he didn’t specify what exactly he was talking about it seems he was referring to reports that Obama and his wife Michelle Obama received a combined $65 million advance for their books.
slate.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

That does not state he is jealous.
You made that up.
Nice try.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join