It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monetize Baltimore's rat problem.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

No telling what kind of scheme people would come up with for catching more rats.

I have a cat that would make me a fortune.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I remember collecting snails and slugs that were attacking the neighbors fruit crops
5c a slug 10c a snail
Effective as hell, youre right

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

That's a better idea than the idea floated by someone yesterday, to import gang members to shoot them.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

¡Atención ciudadanos de Honduras!

Si planea migrar a los Estados Unidos de América, no se traslade a la ciudad de Baltimore, en el estado de Maryland.

La tasa de delitos violentos en Baltimore es mayor / mayor que la de Honduras.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The perfect opportunity for a street entrepreneur to start a rat-farm and sell them for bounty payments. Why go to the effort of catching wild ones when you can breed them in captivity

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's a better idea than the idea floated by someone yesterday, to import gang members to shoot them.

Ha, what could go wrong there!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Absolutely is a fantastic idea! I'm an old Tennessee chick and we used to kill the rats at the milk farms with Pellet guns, B.B. guns and few 22s.
Lots of fun on a summer night! Good as Frog gigging.
Plus around here, where I live they Use the Jail Crew for lots of activities. They clean trash from the roadside, they mow the Public Library grounds, and they even help get the Football Field ready.
Use that damn jail labor! We paying for them Anyways!

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Punctuation

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

There is an active nutria rat bounty in Louisiana. And people who make fashion stuff with the pelts. Effective here.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling

Absolutely is a fantastic idea! I'm an old Tennessee chick and we used to kill the rats at the milk farms with Pellet guns, B.B. guns and few 22s.
Lots of fun on a summer night! Good as Frog gigging.
Plus around here, where I live they Use the Jail Crew for lots of activities. They clean trash from the roadside, they mow the Public Library grounds, and they even help get the Football Field ready.
Use that damn jail labor! We paying for them Anyways!

Bring back the chain gangs !!!!! 😎

Especially in the big Democrat Cities !!!😎

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
a reply to: FreeFalling

There is an active nutria rat bounty in Louisiana. And people who make fashion stuff with the pelts. Effective here.

You can eat nutria too. I'm not sure what could be done with rat though.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: timski
The perfect opportunity for a street entrepreneur to start a rat-farm and sell them for bounty payments. Why go to the effort of catching wild ones when you can breed them in captivity

Pretty sure it costs many times more than 25 cents to raise a rat...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Only buy them for 2 weeks. We had a lot of tires dumped around here a few years ago. Somebody ran an ad paying $1 each on a certain day about a month away. All the tires disappeared and the follow up ad telling where to take the tires never appeared.

Problem taken care of for a year probably

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
amp-reddit-com.cdn.ampproject.org... QLmAHD9vjtkqT96Sk%3D&_js_v=a2&_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Fdiscworld%2Fcomments%2F1s 7n7q%2Ftoday_in_obscure_trivia_that_inspired_pterry_tax%2F

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join