It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California governor signs bill requiring Trump release his tax returns to appear on ballot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
He won't show his Taxes because of the Epstein connection

Deny Ignorance Indeed!

2nd.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Just remember who Gavin is related to:

Guess Who?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
makes you wonder why they want to know this information, probably only upset because he refuses to leave himself open for blackmail like everyone else, willing to defy the order and do what they're afraid to do.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
That would be perfect. Burn down your own neighborhood. And while their at it go over to the Hollywood leftist big shots and burn down their mansions. What a perfect scenario. California is becoming a s@%t hole any way why not just burn it down.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
That would be perfect. Burn down your own neighborhood. And while their at it go over to the Hollywood leftist big shots and burn down their mansions. What a perfect scenario. California is becoming a s@%t hole any way why not just burn it down.

I wasn't clear i see. I was talking about Them. Im a southerner,and constitutionalist.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I think it should be a national requirement.
We should know who we are voting for.

Really? Ironic that you have never demanded the same for all of your democrat idols...

Here is a little fact for you. Trump as a businessman has had dealings all over the world, including with Russian investors. The problems is anti-Trumpers like yourself will be using these deals to claim "See, he works for the Russians" and dumb people will believe this stupid lie.

Unlike the Clinton's Trump doesn't use a fake "foundation" to get paid like the Clintons have gotten paid by the Kremlin linked Russian bank for Bill's pro-Russian speeches and for Hillary's involvement in passing deals the Russians wanted, such as selling to the Russian government a percentage of U.S. uranium... But none of you in the left have ever even claimed that "The Clinton's are Russian puppets..."

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm all for it.

I think any elected official in our government, from local county all the way up to the Presidency should have to have their taxes and finances, businesses, foundations and such an open book, including their spouses.

People would have to get much more creative with their cheating and gifts and bribes and money unde the table lol.

But the constitution doesn't make that any sort of requirement, so without an amendement, there is only so far something like this could go.

It's even more useless when it's obviously a law trying to nail a specific person, in this case, Trump.

edit on 2-8-2019 by Thanatos0042 because: 'cuz I can't grammar

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So sorry. I sometimes confuse sarcasm with opinion. My bad. Have a stupendous weekend my friend!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

No problem lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thanatos0042

It's even better when they said the law would not apply to a sitting President to assure everyone this was not about Trump .. and then made sure it was all about getting Trump and straight lied.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Hum? so all of these Democrat candies will now have to show the world were their money comes from. Seems like it back-fired already.

We saw it was Black Lives Matter, the liberals took that one hard and still do since we are mainly talking about black lives in very liberal cities. We saw it with #metoo as the liberals wanted to eat Trump and any other republican but ended up just eating their own. Then we had the Kavanaugh incident that was to do or say anything to get a person removed while changing the presumption of innocence around to say you are now guilty until proven innocent and that is now back firing on the liberals as the conservatives say OK we can play that game too. Now we can go the path of tax returns and it would be funny if Trump releases very normal returns while all the democrats have holes in their's just ripe for the pickings.

As to tax returns, at this stage of the game if Trump actually had anything in them we would have known already. Bad news comes out quickly and he has had teams to people to do his taxes not to mention investigated from every direction for close to three years now and still nothing.... Another dumb move by the left in their frenzy to get Trump.

edit on 2-8-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Wordsmithing 101 by the Masters of our Age

Of course it's about getting Trump...everything seems to be about getting Trump anymore.

I mean, you upset one Presidential election and now you're Enemy #1. Sheesh. You'd think it was a conspiracy

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thanatos0042
I'm all for it.

I think any elected official in our government, from local county all the way up to the Presidency should have to have their taxes and finances, businesses, foundations and such an open book, including their spouses.

People would have to get much more creative with their cheating and gifts and bribes and money unde the table lol.

But the constitution doesn't make that any sort of requirement, so without an amendement, there is only so far something like this could go.

It's even more useless when it's obviously a law trying to nail a specific person, in this case, Trump.

Then abolish your IRS. You dont seem to want to let them do their job and you would rather scrutinize peoples personal finances and pass judgement. Save the money then. Spend it the money broadcasting financial statements of everyone you dont like in your perfect society.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I never said it would be a perfect society, those are your words. I said it would be harder to hide those illicit financial gains if it was all in the open.

I also said it should be all our elected officials, not just Trump. They call claim he is corrupt and has illicit money, but there have been plenty of red flags on many of them as well, on both sides of the isle.

Lastly, I believe they do need to abolish the IRS. It's dysfunctional and can be weaponized by politicians. It's reputation is trashed. A new insitution needs to be implemented, taxes need to be simplified, new code to keep them balanced across all spectrums of our society from the improverished to the ultra rich.

There's even some question about whether the institution was suppoesd to be collecting taxes from people all their lives and that this has allowed government to become bloated and inefficient.

Still, fixing it wouldn't make soceity perfect and if our politicians weren't so corrupt and could agree on things, it might make at least one facet of life better.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join