It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli F-35s behind strikes in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Sources are reporting that Israeli F-35s are behind two strikes on bases in Iraq in the last 10 days. Both are reported to have been on locations that had Iranian forces, and had just received shipments of Iranian missiles.

The first strike was on July 19th, against a Shiite rocket depot. According to the report on the strike, they had just received Iranian ballistic missiles that had been hidden in trucks. Iraqi sources claimed one fighter was killed and two Iranian military advisors were killed. They claimed a UAV carried out the strike.

The second strike was on Sunday on Camp Ashraf, which is the headquarters of the People’s Mujahedin of Iran. The strike was against another missile shipment and Iranian advisors.

www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You gotta be impressed with Israel's intelligence capabilities. They must javesome deep Moles all over the Middle East.

I'm sure they got US help with recon on this one.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I read where they have halved the LO on that jet. Love em or not, those boys got skills.

Maybe this is why Iran is aciting up?

www.cnbc.com...
edit on 30-7-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Zaphod58

You gotta be impressed with Israel's intelligence capabilities. They must javesome deep Moles all over the Middle East.

I'm sure they got US help with recon on this one.

Plenty of help for Israel too from the Kurds in Iraq. Long term allies in the face of Arab oppression

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Didn't know that, man

Dang then, and they improved them in Dizzy Israel......anouncement......Iran and Russia....stop now....the oil is not worth oblivion.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I read where they have halved the LO on that jet. Love em or not, those boys got skills.

Maybe this is why Iran is aciting up?

www.cnbc.com...

Sweet read. Some intrigue about Israeli/Saudi relations too. I hadn't realized MBS was in favor of the alliance. Makes more sense now why Trump was reluctant to criticize him.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Some interesting info here:

top topics

join