It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victims’ Lawyer Worries Epstein Won’t Make It to Trial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

No, no, no...we should do everything possible to help our fellow ATS, so forwarding the list to Cesar Millan for them to get help.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnS23
He needs to be under the eye of the Secret Service at all times. If they can protect the President, they can protect this dbag.

Epstein has never been President nor a member of Congress.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Note to self: ..................don't be doinking Daddy's little angles

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Sillyolme

Reeee and deny all you want. It's real.

lasvegas.cbslocal.com...

No one knows 50 some odd people that have randomly died, quite like the Clintons do.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: cfnyaami
a reply to: manuelram16

..or the Trump list, right? Since he and Epstein allegedly shared that 13-year-old girl on the UES.

Trump is not innocent.

If there's a long and detailed list of suspicious deaths surrounding Trump, I've not seen it come through ATS yet.

The Clinton Death List has been well documented, and regularly updated for some thirty years.

I searched and didn't find any On the President. I did however find something like 13 - 17 on the Clinton camp

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Sillyolme

Reeee and deny all you want. It's real.

lasvegas.cbslocal.com...

Killary used American Government assets to eliminate anyone who could have outed her Husbands activities....once she discovered a loophole she applied it liberally....the Clintons will go down in History as the killers they are.....they will eventually provide the world with the data trails needed to upset the Clinton Death Parade....its going to be a fine fine day when Trump and Friends round up all of the Special Forces and assortment of psycopaths who were joyfully murdering American Patriots while doing it in the Name of America....seeing that particular group fry for what they have done will be extremely gratifying....it matters who gave the orders but it matters equally who carried them out....we must cauterize both ends of the spectrum forever....with fire....both the mind and the hand....with extreme predjudice each and every Assasin must be hunted down and remediated...no matter who they are or how big their reputation and kill list happens to be....true Patriots will be required to remediate this special group an it will be considered to be the exciting part of remediating the Cabal....The Peoples Fist will soon be dropping down on a lot of rotten murderers who knew enough to have known they were destroying their own Country.....y'all killed Americans in their HOMES on AMERICAN SOIL...we do not forgive we do not forget.
edit on 30-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I wonder if the bookies in Vegas have an over / under line on Epstein making it to trial?

Are they taking bets on this one? I'm so sure he won't make it to trial I'd be willing to bet my life savings.
Too many VIP's will be exposed as having "enjoyed" young teenage girls.
I imagine they aren't taking bets because knowing the deep state, Epstein doesn't stand a chance of making it to trial and having all the dirt made public.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I knew several spot on excellent bookies in Vegas from my previous marriage. I haven't been in contact since 2000.

Bookmakers Should Take Odds If Jeffrey Epstein Will Be Alive to Stand Trial Betting_3
edit on 31-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
He won't make it to trial.

Yeah, like this wasn't foreseeable.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

He won't make it to trial.

Yeah, like this wasn't foreseeable.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

Same with the dc madam, that went quite quickly too.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I knew several spot on excellent bookies in Vegas from my previous marriage. I haven't been in contact since 2000.

Bookmakers Should Take Odds If Jeffrey Epstein Will Be Alive to Stand Trial Betting_3

Oh dear, missed your reply before it happened and really lost out. Bet not, my guess is the odds were #e anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Everyone at my house is calling me a psychic now and I keep
say'n vision is not a sixth sense. Good thing I didn't say
anything about the shootings.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I looked but I could not find a betting line. My guess is that there was a betting line on Epstein but offline to keep it out of the public's eye. Darn.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join