It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victims’ Lawyer Worries Epstein Won’t Make It to Trial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have now read several reports mentioning this. Here is the link to the headline. You can read about it here:

Victims’ Lawyer Worries

So the MSM keeps playing suicide. Nah.

So here's another off the main road story. You can read it here:

Jeffrey Epstein could be murdered in jail by 'powerful friend's who don't want their secrets out, says victims' lawyer

I listened to a 40 minute interview as given by former CIA; Robert David Steel. Say what you want but he did say it and he says that the Feds don't really need Epstein anymore because they "have everything" but he did suggest that they move him to GITMO for protective custody by the US Military and debriefing. It sounds plausible.

Robert David Steele: Jeffrey Epstein and Deep State Intertwined

So lets add it up. MSM is silent on possible murder but not suicide. Deep State Controls MSM. Epstein is connected to or part of Deep State as his girlfriends daddy was a Mossad kind of guy.

I wonder if the bookies in Vegas have an over / under line on Epstein making it to trial?

edit on 30-7-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 30-7-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 30-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As long as they have all the info they need and as long as he goes very painfully it doesn’t seem like a bad thing to me.

If they find him in his cell half flayed tomorrow I’d be cool with it, better than him getting to spend a life behind bars in protective custody

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The kinds of friends he has, Gitmo would get him disappeared quick fast and in a hurry.

I don't know how you expect someone with information that could bring multiple governments to ruin to survive until trial, especially in a country with spooks like ours.
Seems like people die every few days trying to expose dirty politicians. This guy played on their team- he knows the deal.

Under the bus you go, pal.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
He needs to be under the eye of the Secret Service at all times. If they can protect the President, they can protect this dbag.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
If they find him in his cell half flayed tomorrow I’d be cool with it, better than him getting to spend a life behind bars in protective custody

I disagree. Better him behind bars for the rest of his life, With all of his inmates re-enacting on him, every last one of those terrible acts he did to those helpless girls.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

My money is on his name will be added to the "Clinton list" before trial....

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

..or the Trump list, right? Since he and Epstein allegedly shared that 13-year-old girl on the UES.

Trump is not innocent.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
a reply to: manuelram16

..or the Trump list, right? Since he and Epstein allegedly shared that 13-year-old girl on the UES.

Trump is not innocent.

If there's a long and detailed list of suspicious deaths surrounding Trump, I've not seen it come through ATS yet.

The Clinton Death List has been well documented, and regularly updated for some thirty years.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I agree he deserves die there and save on taxpayer dollars, but the only reason I want him alive is so the other individuals are caught and taken off the streets as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Do believe ATS should start a "TDS" list

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
He won't make it to trial.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Epstein needs an encrypted insurance file uploaded to the internet with all the dirt he has.

Should he die in custody then the keys get released.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am expecting them to find someone to throw under the bus to take light off the real power players. I don't think Epstein will have an "incident." Too many people watching and the conspiracies created would never stop.

If this was prior to the internet, then I could see him being suicided.

I think they will find someone in his black book... a "junior partner" so to speak in the club. That person will be exposed and fed to the wolves for "good of the country and society" to protect all the other more important names. The public with it's short memory will be satisfied and everyone will move on...

The conspiracy theorist will keep on but continued to be ignored....

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

Oh hell yes. Think about it.....in a hundred years, you will be able to look up the 'TDS' people. perhaps it will be considered contaminated genetic material and enough for exclusion from activities, governmental, civilian and social.......... one never knows.
edit on 30-7-2019 by Plotus because: TDS dementia

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

If there is a list of suspicious deaths surrounding the Clintons it has never gotton off the pages of The Conspiracy Theory Gazette.
Its all a load of hogwash.
Funny this is one CT that even trump wont get behind and his qualifications for what is believable is pretty low.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Agree 100%
Let him live a long miserable life without the comforts he is used to. Let him be someone's bitch for a change.
Make it a party and invite all his friends and cohorts.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnS23
He needs to be under the eye of the Secret Service at all times. If they can protect the President, they can protect this dbag.

Yep just like they protected JFK. Stand down boys let the deep state take care of this.
edit on 30-7-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: manuelram16

Oh hell yes. Think about it.....in a hundred years, you will be able to look up the 'TDS' people. perhaps it will be considered contaminated genetic material and enough for exclusion from activities, governmental, civilian and social.......... one never knows.

That should be the future for Q followers.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

But wasn't the same "failsafe" put in place for Julian Assange?

There still needs someone to trigger it to release it, if I understand how these things play out.

As some have mentioned info could put a lot of Governments, players, spooks etc in the spotlight.

Like the Paradise Papers....not much will come of it.

With explosive info you need the media and brave individuals to run with it.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Reeee and deny all you want. It's real.

lasvegas.cbslocal.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join