It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On July 24 The Franklin Square and Munson Fire District Called for New 9/11 Investigation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think this is important news. The Franklin Square and Munson Fire District is the first legislative body in the country that is calling for a new investigation into the events of 9/11.

And so it was, on July 24, 2019 — nearly 18 years after the horrific attacks that traumatized a nation and changed the world forever — the Franklin Square and Munson Fire District, which oversees a volunteer fire department serving a hamlet of 30,000 residents just outside of Queens, New York, became the first legislative body in the country to officially support a new investigation into the events of 9/11.

The resolution, drafted and introduced by Commissioner Christopher Gioia, was unanimously approved by the five commissioners. Members of the audience — including the families of fallen firefighters Thomas J. Hetzel and Robert Evans, both Franklin Square natives — joined in solemn but celebratory applause after the fifth “ay” was spoken.

“We’re a tight-knit community and we never forget our fallen brothers and sisters. You better believe that when the entire fire service of New York State is on board, we will be an unstoppable force.

LINK

Their resolution stated that there was "overwhelming evidence" that there were explosives used to bring down the three World Trade Center buildings.

Whereas, the overwhelming evidence presented in said petition demonstrates beyond any doubt that pre-planted explosives and/or incendiaries — not just airplanes and the ensuing fires — caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings, killing the vast majority of the victims who perished that day;

LINK

No one knows if The Franklin Square and Munson Fire District's resolution will start a new investigation. Before Trump became President, he stated that he believed 9/11 was a controlled demolition and recently told ABC's George Stephanopoulos that "Iraq did not knock down the World Trade Center."

“By the way, Iraq did not knock down the World Trade Center,” the president said. "It was not Iraq. It was other people. And I think I know who the other people were and you might also,” he added, looking at Stephanopoulos.

LINK

Video clip of firefighters discussing how secondary explosions occurred after the planes impacted the Twin Towers:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Holy shyte balls!!!!
They actually said explosives were used!!!!

These aren’t tin foil hat wearers, these are cops, firefighters, engineers, architects, how is this not all over the MSM?

So a month ago Trump says what we all know to be truth and now we have this,
Not gonna lie, Trump is so freakin awesome he almost makes me want to be American

edit on 30/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I hope something comes from this. I’m not crossing my fingers though.

I’ve seen sooooo many videos just like the one you presented. Fire fighters, law enforcement, etc.... all saying the same thing — explosions AFTER the planes hit.

Yet, for some reason, here comes the naysayers in 3,2,1...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Many times, if you had any interest in 9/11, you would know this uh-um, IkNOwStuff

Probably seen (and heard) every bit of 9/11 footage over the years, and the amount of people who mentioned explosions at ground level, there was a lot, who suspiciously seem to have been ignored in the NIST report

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Many times, if you had any interest in 9/11, you would know this uh-um, IkNOwStuff

Probably seen (and heard) every bit of 9/11 footage over the years, and the amount of people who mentioned explosions at ground level, there was a lot, who suspiciously seem to have been ignored in the NIST report

I stopped keeping up with 9/11 stuff many years ago, I know people had been saying what any regular visitor to any conspiracy site already knew ie not Iraq or Osama, explosives were used, tower 3 was “pulled” etc etc but I stopped when I realised nothing was gonna come from it.

I’m feeling optimistic enough about potential justice for the untouchable elites that I’m thinking I may have been wrong and something made indeed come of it.

P.s I only know some stuff and none of it is particularly important, sadly there was a character limit for names so I probably seem smarter than I am

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Amazing that we're entering a period where we will have adults born after 9/11 and we are still no closer to the truth.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Look how long it took us to find out about the Gulf of Tonkin, the USS Maine, etc.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So? Can anyone post video of steel columns being cut from the WTC video.

They can make any claim the want, still no proof in video, audio, seismic, physical evidence of explosives with the force to cut steel columns.

Doesn’t mean it’s actually backed by the firefighters.

Two sides to ever story..

www.metabunk.org/franklin-square-and-munson-board-of-fire-commissioners-9-11-resolution.t10842/

www.metabunk.org...

The actual fire department is diplomatically referring questions back to the Commission:

Due to the recent vote by the Board of Fire Commissioners in regards to their resolution on launching a new 9/11 investigation, the department has received multiple questions and emails on the topic. The opinions of the Franklin Square and Munson Board of Fire Commissioners does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Chiefs, Officers and Members of the Fire Department.

Please direct all questions about the resolution to Commissioner Chris Gioia 516-488-1858 Ext 141

Can anyone explain how Controlled Demolitions systems survived jet impacts that cut steel columns and the wide spread fires to initiate collapse as shown on video. Especially for the towers where collapse initiation was in the areas of the jet impacts?
edit on 30-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

edit on 30-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Someone in another thread pointed out it was the leader of AE 9/11 Truth’s full time job to find evidence of CD?

How’s the AE 9/11 Truth backed WTC 7 Evaluation coming along? With how many supporting members claimed by Architects and Engineers? And they cannot even get the WTC 7 Evaluation released? Three years late now? I guess that’s what happens when you leave a forensic building study to a civil engineer and a couple of interns? Good thin AE 9/11 Truth has all those “technical” members?

What’s this resolution going to do.......
edit on 30-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I dream of the day the truth finally comes out.
Took a long time for Lusitania, Gulf of Tonkin, etc to come out too
Government sponsored terrorism is what it is.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MahatmaGanja
I dream of the day the truth finally comes out.
Took a long time for Lusitania, Gulf of Tonkin, etc to come out too
Government sponsored terrorism is what it is.

What does that have to do with there is zero evidence planted pyrotechnics were used at the WTC?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Holy shyte balls!!!!

These aren’t tin foil hat wearers, these are cops, firefighters, engineers, architects, how is this not all over the MSM?

What are the requirements to become a fire commissioner? A person may become a candidate by filing a declaration of candidacy with the county auditor during the July filing period. In the event that there are more than two candidates for a position, a primary election is held on the first Tuesday of August. The two candidates receiving the greatest number of votes will appear on the election ballot in November. A person is legally qualified to become a fire commissioner who is a United States citizen, a qualified voter, and resident of the fire protection district.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Something is not right about their website.

If this is a real fire departments web site they have a few oddities.
1. Why is there a Paypal donation button on a government site?
2. Why does it say "copyright 911webs.com" at the bottom ?
3. Why is the web server ns1.911webs.net and not a government server ?
4. The registrant is Sundown Industries Corp. Their site sells cow magnets and rubber gloves.
5. Their calendar page is completely empty. Including September.
6. Their news page doesn't mention a thing about this call for investigation.

I call BS on this whole thing.
Do a little googling before you jump on the stupidity train people.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Something is not right about their website.

If this is a real fire departments web site they have a few oddities.
1. Why is there a Paypal donation button on a government site?
2. Why does it say "copyright 911webs.com" at the bottom ?
3. Why is the web server ns1.911webs.net and not a government server ?
4. The registrant is Sundown Industries Corp. Their site sells cow magnets and rubber gloves.
5. Their calendar page is completely empty. Including September.
6. Their news page doesn't mention a thing about this call for investigation.

I call BS on this whole thing.
Do a little googling before you jump on the stupidity train people.

Especially in the context of the failed WTC 7 Evaluation study. No word on the grand jury proceedings.

The Facebook page has no mention of the resolution?

The 9/11 lawyers Committee seems heavily involved? You have to wonder if there is some tit for tat going on?
edit on 31-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkentI call BS on this whole thing.

wow colour me surprised.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Huh? I think your investigation is a lame attempt to discredit this department. Plenty of legit information on Google regarding this department. Their web page has a comprehensive list of information about the companies that are part of it, as well as photos and a list of members. Here are some screen shots. ATS members can decide for themselves:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: samkent

Huh? I think your investigation is a lame attempt to discredit this department. Plenty of legit information on Google regarding this department. Their web page has a comprehensive list of information about the companies that are part of it, as well as photos and a list of members. Here are some screen shots. ATS members can decide for themselves.

I was wrong about the Facebook page.

Below is what is actually posted.

Franklin Square Munson Fd is on Facebook

m.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Huh? I think your investigation is a lame attempt to discredit this department.

Can you show me any other city/county police/fire department that has a Paypal donation link?
The registrant of the website should be the county or city. Not Sundown industries.

Sundown industries is located 15 West Mall Plainview NY 11803
Google the place it's a warehouse turned into a strip mall for startups.
The whole website is shady.
It should be on government webservers.
Not some podunk company that sells cow magnets.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Investigate as many times as you want but we will never know the truth behind the events of that day as too many powerful people connected to the events are still alive. I once had hope but I have since reconciled myself to the fact the truth will never be released about any of the seminal events that have brought on the military/intelligence deep state.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Can't make a new thread. Dr Hulsey and AE911 Truth group will release the World Trade Center 7 report on September 11 2019. Richard Gage said this on radio podcast a day ago.
edit on 2-8-2019 by Hulseyreport because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join