It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Slamming Elijah Cummings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
16 billion in grants to the city of baltimore have not been accounted for.......
wow
that is a lot of money

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Krakatoa

Well, first of all, the position of POTUS isn't a representative position. Presidents are elected to represent anyone. Its the executive branch of the government. Typically they gather up and expend their political capital on trying to garner legislative support in Congress for their national agenda; Presidents are supposed to be "leaders", not representatives. LBJ was probably the "best" at managing his political capital and manipulating Congress to get things done in furtherance of his national agenda.

In trying to do all that, 99% of US Presidents have tried and mostly succeeded in avoiding getting down in the dirty fights with individual Representatives in Congress. They rise above such messes and trust the House Ethics Committee will take care of such things. And, since WWII, US Presidents have been considered "Leaders of the Free World of Western Democracies".

Viewed from this historical perspective, Trump getting down into the weeds of corrupt Democrat politicians from urban pits of despair is rather unbecoming of the high office of POTUS.

Historically speaking, pussyfooting around the issues in order to preserve your chances of reelection haven't done anyone any good for decades. I bet those poor folks in these dilapidated buildings would LOVE someone to speak the truth, clearly and openly. Trump was voted into office precisely because he didn't meet that model you so admire. A model that is a piss-poor excuse for a leader that does nothing but bloviate and promise but does NOTHING to expose problems. See, a good leader understands you need to expose a problem in order to solve it. Hiding a problem behind Politically Correct speech NEVER solves problems, because it doesn't describe the problem honestly.

Too bad you don't (or refuse) to understand that basic idea of leadership and problem solving.

Trump is our president, accept it. You might learn to work with him too, and make change happen and not just kick the can to then next person.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ben Carson said he asked Trump if he would be willing to work together with Cummings to fix Baltimore's problems...and Trump said "yes".
Have not heard if Cummings agreed to work with Trump on this.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
THIS went to Cummings' filthy district...

Where did the $16 Billion in US Grants Given to Baltimore in 2018 Disappear to?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: pianopraze

The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved.

Do you believe Trump when he says that?

"I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016

"Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016

"I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." — February 2016

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." — July 2016

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." — June 2015

"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." — November 2015

"So a general gets on, sent obviously by Obama, and he said, 'Mr. Trump doesn't understand. He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand." — July 2016

"Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)

"I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)

"Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)

"I know words. I have the best words."

“We had a really great time. There are those that say they have never seen the Queen have a better time, a more animated time."

It's just the usual Trump brainfart and his followers eat it all up. The liar in chief. The most lying and deceiving president in the history of USA.

You consider those to be lies?
They are deliberate exaggerations used to make a point, I’m fairly sure if put under oath or even just pressed a little bit he would acknowledge he’s using hyperbole.

Lies are things like standing in front of an empty parking lot and crying while claiming your looking at caged children drinking out of toilets or putting a false name on immigration papers or saying that none of the deleted emails on a private server were marked classified when they were.
Those are actual lies and not just harmless embellishments that any fool could see for what they were

Right. When Trump lies than its just deliberate exaggerations to make a point.
But its lying when AOC or any other Dem exaggerates to make a point.
Lay off the kool-aid for once my friend.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trump is such a coward. He should go to Baltimore and see what a fine place it is, says this live News Spot. No Rats here, see?

Lol

Loltweet

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Where did the $15 billion in federal aid go.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Ben Carson said he asked Trump if he would be willing to work together with Cummings to fix Baltimore's problems...and Trump said "yes".
Have not heard if Cummings agreed to work with Trump on this.

He can't. He should, but he can't. The left has painted themselves into a political corner. Working with him will only provide Trump more ammo going into 2020.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Where did the $15 billion in federal aid go.

$15.7B

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved.

Why not he is the first president in my lifetime to ever follow thru on his promises even with a bogus investigation thrown in by the tru Russian conspirators. Since Trump has not lied to us yet why woudn't we believe him now? Is it because he is Orange? If it is doesn't that make anyone who feels that way a racist because he is Orange he is bad? i thought we were done judging those by the color of their skin but aparently not. All I know is what my grandma told me when I was a young un that is judge one not by the color of their skin but by their actions. Judging Trump by his actions would be a nice start for some around here who just keep on talking about how bad he is. He has a thriving economy, the armed forces are stronger than ever, the US is not apologizing for its excellence anymore, he exposed the racist Democrats for what they are, NXVIM went down, Jeff Epstein is in jail, more and more human trafficking rings are getting arrested, huge drug busts, ISIS on its last legs..... I could go on but why bother deep done you have to know that Donald Trump is the greatest president since Kennedy just admit it you will be so much happier once you let go of all the false rhetoric and propaganda that has been brainwashing the US for decades. Are you strong enough? Can you ever escape the wretched propaganda machine that fills you with hate. I let go shortly after he was elected (I voted for Jil btw) and it has been so refreshing to think for myself instead of how others tell me I should. I hope you try it and find your peace

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

1. Problem

Privatize public services and wait a few decades for the whole public sector to fall apart.

2. Reaction

When all is done and forgotten useful idiots will scapegoat a different person for the mistakes of others, ideally someone from the political opposition who just lambasted your fine concentration camps.

3. Solution

Vote for the next neolib or neocon in 2020, rinse and repeat. Back to point 1.

Who is being played like a fiddle here? Back to the school of ATS essentials with you morons!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So would a lot of people...but according to the link on the previous page that wouldn't be possible...cause they didn't keep any records of the accounting for grant money. Might be why they raided 7 places associated or owned by the mayor.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

I believe he knows if he doesn't have the evidence to back it up he will be sued for a lot of money.

They're still looking at the wall and not the bricks that make it.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The world is going crazy. Like that movie Idiocracy.
Will likely win a 2nd term, too.
Perhaps for the best, he hasn't started a war yet like Hillary would've by now

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

¡Atención ciudadanos de Honduras!

Si planea migrar a los Estados Unidos de América, no se traslade a la ciudad de Baltimore, en el estado de Maryland.

La tasa de delitos violentos en Baltimore es mayor / mayor que la de Honduras.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Private Citizen Trump - Video Clip: twitter.com...

It shows a down-to-earth human being who wants what's best for everyone.

Those who dislike Donald Trump need to watch it.

Any anti-Trumper who is at least somewhat "normal" mentally, will have their needle move little bit (or more) in the "Like Trump" direction on the dial.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Muellers testimony speaks for itself as a disaster in persuit of impeachment. Even CNN MSNBC and FOX agreed it was a disaster.

Why are you defending the currupt nature of Baltimores polilitical class? You say all cities are currupt, so it's OK? But you are NOT ok with trump, because you feel he is currupt...

Trump being on Cummings and his poorly handled district obviously has to do with how Cummings is acting now, trying to attack trumps family, and mischaracterize the boarder crisis he couldn't call a crisis before...
Trump isn't complicated, his comment was personally motivated. It doesn't make it untrue, or racist.

Why is it you are OK with Baltimore being currupt, but you believe trump is and that's NOT OK?

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So let me just ask the question---you are saying whatever Cummings is doing is okay because corruption and politics go hand in hand?

So why is the left trying to undermine Trump again? By your logic---Trump is just another politician doing politician things. I'm glad we cleared that up.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

I believe he knows if he doesn't have the evidence to back it up he will be sued for a lot of money.

That's not what I asked you.

Do you believe Trump when he said: "The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved."?

Do you believe him when he said he was right there at Ground Zero with the 911 First Responders?
Do you believe him when he said that Obama ruined the West Wing HVAC system?
Do you believe him when he said that Mueller completely exonerated him and said that there was no collusion, no obstruction?

In other words, I don't believe much of anything Trump says.

LOL I'm betting that you believe CNN, MSNBC, etc when they report on Trump. The fact is, the "Trump is a liar" thing has been going around since he called out the media for fake news. It's just a lame attempt to deflect attention away from a news media and others (e.g. celebrities) who make their living lying to everyone.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
What if Trump came into this already aware of the corruption going on? What if the 16 billion that was given to Baltimore, in just the last year alone, and the federal money that was given to California during the wildfires, amongst all the other cities that have requested Federal help, what if that money was marked and traceable? 🤔🤔🤔

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join