It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Slamming Elijah Cummings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sorry to burst your bubble, but job growth isn't a lone indicator of a growing economy. Economic success comes from production that has proven to be efficient. There's nothing efficient about Democrat platforms.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: olaru12

Now all the democrats have to do is mobilize them to vote progressive. 

What a novel new plan........Lol.

Worked like a charm last time around.

They won the popular vote. The EC oversight will be epic this time around.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Honk honk.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The twitter in chief has alienated most of the Black, Hispanic and women voters by targeting them with his BS tweets. Now all the democrats have to do is mobilize them to vote progressive. Great strategy bonespurs!!

Seems a bit general doesn’t it?
I’m not sure targeting some blacks, some Hispanics or some women counts as targeting them all.
By your own measure anytime anyone attacks Trump they are attacking all white males, that seems a bit racist.

Do black and Hispanic women get to feel victimised twice?
You mention blacks, Hispanics and women like they are all mutually exclusive.
What about Black Hispanic women? They got the tri-facts, They must really hate Trump
edit on 30/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Do you believe Trump when he says that?

I believe he knows if he doesn't have the evidence to back it up he will be sued for a lot of money.

you can't sue a president...go back to high school and take a government class.

link   

You're wrong again...

The General Service Administration assessed and priced at $1.97 million the installation of a new system in the West Wing in 2014, but only presented a plan to change it in the fall of 2016. The Obama administration approved the project but left its realization to the next president.

The Trump administration will take advantage of the time for the air conditioning repair to also switch out the carpeting and paint the walls. Those cosmetic changes, Perry said, are commonplace for an incoming first family.

www.politifact.com...

link   

And what was the result of that?

Yes yes yes........ They would have won if it weren't for those Meddling Electoral Colleges and the set in stone ahead of time election rules.

Rule #1: Know the Rules of how to win the Game.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: pianopraze

The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved.

"I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016

"Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016

"I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." — February 2016

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." — July 2016

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." — June 2015

"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." — November 2015

"So a general gets on, sent obviously by Obama, and he said, 'Mr. Trump doesn't understand. He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand." — July 2016

"Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)

"I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)

"Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)

"I know words. I have the best words."

“We had a really great time. There are those that say they have never seen the Queen have a better time, a more animated time."

It's just the usual Trump brainfart and his followers eat it all up. The liar in chief. The most lying and deceiving president in the history of USA.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You're wrong.

wiki lawsuits vs Trump

He's being sued all the time even after he became President.
edit on 30-7-2019 by pianopraze because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I notice those stats are at least a few years old, have you got the latest ones?

LOL You think historic statistics change? Those are the Reagan numbers. They aren't going to change. Those are Carter numbers, Bush numbers, Clinton numbers. They're not going to change, and history is not going to stop repeating itself when ignored.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I notice those stats are at least a few years old, have you got the latest ones?

LOL You think historic statistics change? Those are the Reagan numbers. They aren't going to change. Those are Carter numbers, Bush numbers, Clinton numbers. They're not going to change, and history is not going to stop repeating itself when ignored.

You are correct on all fronts but where’s Trumps numbers?
If they can make those stats in the middle of Obama’s presidency they could make them in the middle of Trumps and yet strangely they haven’t.
Why do you think that is?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

If you doubt the statistics being used in those charts, please refute them. Otherwise.....Democratic Presidents have had to clean up and repair the economy after Republican presidents have trashed it, over and over again. It's history.

They cherry picked the data... Here it is broken down by year.
www.thebalance.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

You're wrong again...

The General Service Administration assessed and priced at $1.97 million the installation of a new system in the West Wing in 2014, but only presented a plan to change it in the fall of 2016. The Obama administration approved the project but left its realization to the next president.

The Trump administration will take advantage of the time for the air conditioning repair to also switch out the carpeting and paint the walls. Those cosmetic changes, Perry said, are commonplace for an incoming first family.

www.politifact.com...

I'm not wrong!

The West Wing’s 27-year-old heating, ventilation and air conditioning system is being re-upped because thanks to constant use, deputy press secretary Lindsay Walters said, the system is well past its life cycle.

"The West Wing will be without air conditioning for the next two weeks, which is why the staff and the president are moving out, because I don’t think any of you would like to be in the West Wing in an August D.C. summer day when it’s over 100 degrees with no air conditioning," Walters said.

The last time the HVAC unit was changed in the residence (which is separate from the West Wing) was in 1994, Monkman recalled. The renovation was still in the works when President Bill Clinton and his family returned from Martha’s Vineyard, so they stayed across the street at the Blair House, the president’s guest house.

Obama didn't put in an HVAC system, that Trump claims is horrible. The HVAC system was nstalled under Trump, along with a bunch of other things that Obama didn't install either.

LOL Obama is not responsible for Trump's HVAC woes, or his drug or dementia induced hot flashes and chills. Trump is either lying or, at best, hallucinating.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved.

"I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016

"Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016

"I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." — February 2016

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." — July 2016

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." — June 2015

"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." — November 2015

"So a general gets on, sent obviously by Obama, and he said, 'Mr. Trump doesn't understand. He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand." — July 2016

"Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)

"I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)

"Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)

"I know words. I have the best words."

“We had a really great time. There are those that say they have never seen the Queen have a better time, a more animated time."

It's just the usual Trump brainfart and his followers eat it all up. The liar in chief. The most lying and deceiving president in the history of USA.

You consider those to be lies?
They are deliberate exaggerations used to make a point, I’m fairly sure if put under oath or even just pressed a little bit he would acknowledge he’s using hyperbole.

Lies are things like standing in front of an empty parking lot and crying while claiming your looking at caged children drinking out of toilets or putting a false name on immigration papers or saying that none of the deleted emails on a private server were marked classified when they were.
Those are actual lies and not just harmless embellishments that any fool could see for what they were
edit on 30/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

a reply to: IAMTAT

If you doubt the statistics being used in those charts, please refute them. Otherwise.....Democratic Presidents have had to clean up and repair the economy after Republican presidents have trashed it, over and over again. It's history.

They cherry picked the data... Here it is broken down by year.
www.thebalance.com...

Cherry picking. I posted a chart that compared presidential terms with economic growth and you posted an annual timeline of economic growth stats according to "events", like Black Monday, the S&L crisis, the drafting of NAFTA, with no comparison at all.

Do you think your timeline disproves the stats on the charts that I posted. A cursory glance says they don't.

edit on 30-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Obama didn't put in an HVAC system, that Trump claims is horrible. The HVAC system was nstalled under Trump, along with a bunch of other things that Obama didn't install either.

What part do you not understand about the system being installed the way "it was planned in 2016"?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Frankly, this episode has made me come to the conclusion that Trump is something of an idiot. This Cummings guy, like so many of the CBC, has probably been running scams for bucks, lining his pockets one way or the other for what, 24 years? It is the modus operandi of these people. And its probably not just the CBC folks; I'd guess a majority of the members of the House of Representin' are funneling government funds their way via one scam or another. How many administrations have these people served under? Has any previous POTUS taken them on? Of course not!

They haven't been challenged by a POTUS because its a waste of political capital and it serves no useful purpose. The scammers will just keep scamming long after Trump is gone. All this does is give the Dems the "racist" ammo to throw at Trump. Its silly.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Amazing, you guys are talking about the West Wing HVAC system.

HERE is what Trump actually said:

"The Obama administration worked out a brand new air conditioning system for the West Wing. It was so good before they did the system. Now that they did this system, it's freezing or hot"

thehill.com...

Trump was correct...it WAS an Obama-ordered system.
Obama planned and ordered the new west wing HVAC system...but Obama decided to "punt" the actual system installation until Trump entered office:

"The installation of a new HVAC system was originally slated for 2014, The New York Times reported. But when the General Service Administration didn't deliver an installation plan until spring 2016, the Obama White House decided to punt construction to the next administration."

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
All this distraction.

Not one person on the left has come up with a reason why, after 16 billion, Baltimore still sucks.

16 Billion dollars.

Poorest school test results.
Highest crime.
Highest poverty level.

So money isn't going to solve this problem apparently.

Maybe the issue is with community leadership and representation.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

OMG! It much be Obama's fault that Trump can't keep is body temperature regulated! LOL

"The Obama administration worked out a brand new air conditioning system for the West Wing. It was so good before they did the system. Now that they did this system, it's freezing or hot."

There is so much wrong here.

1) How would Trump know how good the AC worked before he was president?
2) Blaming Obama for Trump's inability to regulate his own body temperature.
3) The Trump administration oversaw the installation of a new, not repaired, HVAC system. Your source keeps contradicting itself, and quotes a Trump spokesperson, so it's not necessarily factual.

Bottom line. The HVAC system was installed under Trump, a construction professional and building developer. He and his people, the very best people, had and still have full authority and control over brand new thermostats and where the brand new vents are placed, even if the manufacturer of the HVAC system was picked through government contract.

Sheesh!

Trump will lie and blame black and brown people for anything and everything!

edit on 30-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join