It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Slamming Elijah Cummings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: pianopraze

The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved.

Do you believe Trump when he says that?

Has Baltimore been been mismanaged by corrupt political figures?

Can you show me one US city that hasn't? Why single out Baltimore? Why now? Could it be because Cummings just railed all over Trump's new Homeland Security guy for the treatment of children at the border? Could it also be because Cummings oversight committee is all over Trump and his family?

Could it be that Trump is trying to change the news cycle away from Mueller's testimony and the Nadler's committee pursuing an impeachment inquiry?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The Wire was set in Baltimore and is ________ the best TV show ever made.

Fixed it for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I don't necessarily believe him when he exaggerates stuff, but he is still way more honest than every other politician, especially Democrats.

Lies are not the same as exaggeration. It wasn't an exaggeration when he said he was right there with the first responders at Ground Zero on 911. It was a lie.

He wasn't exaggerating, he was lying when he blamed Obama for the AC problems at the West Wing. Trump had a new HVAC system installed early 2017.

He didn't exaggerate when he claimed that Mueller said "no collusion, no obstruction" and that Mueller completely exonerated him. He lied.

I'm betting he's also lying when he claims that African American Democrats from Baltimore are calling him and the White House to thank him for "intervening", more than any other issue, not exaggerating.

Trump lies about everything, all the time. Trump can't be believed. He has zero credibility.

edit on 30-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved.

Can you show me one US city that hasn't? Why single out Baltimore? Why now? Could it be because Cummings just railed all over Trump's new Homeland Security guy for the treatment of children at the border? Could it also be because Cummings oversight committee is all over Trump and his family?

Could it be that Trump is trying to change the news cycle away from Mueller's testimony and the Nadler's committee pursuing an impeachment inquiry?

Elijah was front in center. Yes, you can see the same in other cities, but that isn't the point.

The point was Elijah was grandstanding at immigration hearings and Trump called him out about it. He is crying crocodile tears for immigrants at the border while his own constituents live in worst conditions. The point is stop worrying about the border and clean up your own sh*t.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If there's one thing that most Democrats have proven, is that they don't understand economics and are poor money managers. Only poor money managing fools would be calling for Medicare-For-All, paid college, reparations, and every other foolish thing they can think of with our current debt levels the way they are.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
If there's one thing that most Democrats have proven, is that they don't understand economics and are poor money managers. Only poor money managing fools would be calling for Medicare-For-All, paid college, reparations, and every other foolish thing they can think of with our current debt levels the way they are.

Democrats are great money managers.
They have managed to take a lot of money from other people and spend it on themselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

When haven’t the Dems been pursuing impeachment?

His crocodile tears over border issues is what started this, when his city is doing as badly as it is why isn’t he requesting money for US citizens instead of trying to throw resources at foreign invaders 1000s of miles away.
And where were the tears when the same and worse was happening under Obama?

The oversight committee shouldn’t be going near Trumps family to be fair.

After watching the Mueller testimony I can’t see why Trump would want to deflect from it, if I was Trump I wouldn’t shut up about it.

What else ya got?
edit on 30/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm enjoying the show.

link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The point is stop worrying about the border and clean up your own sh*t.

Representative Elijah Cummings is not the "trash collector" or an exterminator. He's a US Congressman, elected to represent his constituents, the people who elected him.

You know whose job it is to oversee the sanitation and safety at low income housing projects in Baltimore? Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson, that's who! It's his job to oversee and govern corporations and individuals who own and run the low income housing, making sure that HUD approved low income housing continues to meet HUD standards of sanitation and safety of the residents. You know who owns around 9,000 apartments and 100 of low income housing projects in Baltimore? His own personal advisor and son in law, Jarod Kushner, who had also received over 200 health and safety violations, citing rodents, mold and maggots, for his properties in less than one year.

You know who made drastic cuts to HUD's budget? President Donald Trump. This manufactured Trump crisis rests right on Trump's desk.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: MRinder

I don't necessarily believe him when he exaggerates stuff, but he is still way more honest than every other politician, especially Democrats.

Lies are not the same as exaggeration. It wasn't an exaggeration when he said he was right there with the first responders at Ground Zero on 911. It was a lie.

He wasn't exaggerating, he was lying when he blamed Obama for the AC problems at the West Wing. Trump had a new HVAC system installed early 2017.

He didn't exaggerate when he claimed that Mueller said "no collusion, no obstruction" and that Mueller completely exonerated him. He lied.

I'm betting he's also lying when he claims that African American Democrats from Baltimore are calling him and the White House to thank him for "intervening", more than any other issue, not exaggerating.

Trump lies about everything, all the time. Trump can't be believed. He has zero credibility.

But Trump still has more credibility than any Democrat politician.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Elijah and his Wife have been crooks/embezzlers/launderers for YEARS.

Cummings is going to wish he had never gone after President Trump's family the way he did in early July!

The President was willing to leave the crooks running urban hellholes alone.

Now, they all get punished, and can thank Cummings for bringing their decades-old crime sprees to an end.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

The point is stop worrying about the border and clean up your own sh*t.

Representative Elijah Cummings is not the "trash collector" or an exterminator. He's a US Congressman, elected to represent his constituents, the people who elected him.

You know whose job it is to oversee the sanitation and safety at low income housing projects in Baltimore? Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson, that's who! It's his job to oversee and govern corporations and individuals who own and run the low income housing, making sure that HUD approved low income housing continues to meet HUD standards of sanitation and safety of the residents. You know who owns around 9,000 apartments and 100 of low income housing projects in Baltimore? His own personal advisor and son in law, Jarod Kushner, who had also received over 200 health and safety violations, citing rodents, mold and maggots, for his properties in less than one year.

You know who made drastic cuts to HUD's budget? President Donald Trump. This manufactured Trump crisis rests right on Trump's desk.

Did Trump make them shoot each other and burn down their own neighborhoods too?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If the system was installed in early 2017 when Trump took office, then it is most likely that the contractors who were chosen to do the work were selected long before then. We may never know if the work was actually performed by a Democrat crony, like other instances of poor contractors being selected.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

President Trump has given $16 billion in 2018 alone to Elijah Cummings’ district in federal grants. We have given more money in homeless funds to Baltimore than the last administration.

We have given more money in community development grants than the last administration to Baltimore.

trendingviews.co...
edit on 30-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Ahahahaha

This manufactured Trump crisis rests right on Trump's desk.

That is patently ridiculous!!!
As if Charm City was a nice place before 2016?
AHAHAHAHA
you are a laff riot

Mr Milkdud Elijah Cummings is directly responsible for baltimore being the craphole it is.
Had he simply done his job it would be a nice metropolitan area.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think this is just a stepping stone to waking public awareness to the corruption.

The show is getting interesting!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Trump Admin sent Federal Law enforcement assistance/tools to Chicago in July 2017. Murder rate began slowly decreasing, and continues to this day. (That was a campaign promise.)

Trump Admin enacted "Enterprise Zones" in 2018. Minority leaders flew to the Whitehouse from Urban Areas to thank him and witness the signing. (Thread on ATS, but MSM ignored. MSM = Terrorists = Enemy)

link   

I think this is just a stepping stone to waking public awareness to the corruption.

Isn't ALL politics LOCAL?
The dems are so far behind they think they are in the lead.

link   
a reply to: Deetermined

If there's one thing that most Democrats have proven, is that they don't understand economics and are poor money managers.

Provably false.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Oh..no doubt! Shine the spotlight on one RAT, and it becomes easier to identify and exterminate the others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join