It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Slamming Elijah Cummings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Trump has something on Cummings, he wouldn't risk libel if he didn't have some solid evidence: "All that money [he mentions billions earlier in video] that's been spent over 20 years has been stolen and wasted by people like Elijah Cummings" ~8:25 on fox 10 video linked

He goes on to say some really interesting things:
"The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved. Those People are living in Hell in Baltimore. They are largely African-American... and they really appreciate what I'm doing and they've really let me know it. They really appreciate it." "Look at the past mayors in Baltimore see what happened."

This was minutes ago, breaking news, but I'm posting this here in the mud-pit because I know wherever I post it it will end up with people throwing mud, better here where you can say more.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Trump has something on Cummings, he wouldn't risk libel if he didn't have some solid evidence: "All that money [he mentions billions earlier in video] that's been spent over 20 years has been stolen and wasted by people like Elijah Cummings" ~8:25 on fox 10 video linked

He goes on to say some really interesting things:
"The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved. Those People are living in Hell in Baltimore. They are largely African-American... and they really appreciate what I'm doing and they've really let me know it. They really appreciate it." "Look at the past mayors in Baltimore see what happened."

This was minutes ago, breaking news, but I'm posting this here in the mud-pit because I know wherever I post it it will end up with people throwing mud, better here where you can say more.

Cummings wife has been investigated for misuse of funds.... nothing new.

Practically all these CBC members are corrupt to the bone. Watch this clip from the Wire about the character Senator Clay Davis. The Wire was set in Baltimore and is arguably the best TV show ever made. Clay Davis is a corrupt state senator. He got caught up in a drug sting and here he is showing how the money laundering works and how they get away with it...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved.

Do you believe Trump when he says that?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Trump slamming Elijah Cummings

I’m just glad it’s a verbal slamming, the image in my head wasn’t pretty

Me thinks after all is said and done poor old Elijah will wish it was the other slamming he was getting, not gonna end up in jail from the fall out from that

+22 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved.

Yes... Elijah and Democrats stepping into a big pile with this one.

link   

I believe he knows if he doesn't have the evidence to back it up he will be sued for a lot of money.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Most of the money spent on these government projects for the poor seems to wind up in the pockets of people who are well off. The contractors and employees of those building housing developments. make lots of money. I have heard that lots of good buildings are purchased, ripped down, and buildings of less quality are built on the sites. People make a lot of money in the buying and selling of these properties, someone will buy a property for fifty grand and sell it to the city for a quarter million or more. A lot of this is happening everywhere in this country, even here. People know ahead of time of projects and tell their friends who go out and buy cheap and sell expensive. The rich get richer.

I do not know all of what is happening there, but when it comes to these projects, the rich friends of the ones running the programs seem to benefit more than the people, lots of charities are like that, the expenses of the charity eat up all the money.

We need to make deceit like this illegal when it comes to government money. But it won't happen because often people doing this are donating to political parties, this happens on the left and right, it is a part of the way it is here in America.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I believe he knows if he doesn't have the evidence to back it up he will be sued for a lot of money.

Keep in mind...the FBI just raided the Baltimore Mayor's home, office, and Baltimore City Hall records.
I'm sure a very thorough financial audit has been performed.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Fact; the city of Baltimore has received billions over the past decades for urban renewal.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The city has one of the highest poverty rates, murder rates, lowest test scores in the nation.

So we can either say that money will not solve these issues

or

Someone has been stealing.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Keep in mind...the FBI just raided the Baltimore Mayor's home, office, and Baltimore City Hall records.
I'm sure a very thorough financial audit has been performed.

Didn't know that. Thank you.

I'm sure he has solid evidence or he wouldn't be directly saying this. Now we know where the evidence came from!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
But, but, but.....
Orange Man say mean things.

+4 more 
link   

Has Baltimore been been mismanaged by corrupt political figures?

+6 more 
link   
Cummings has been taking relentless cheap shots at Trump and other conservatives for a long time. He gets away with it because he's black. Not anymore. People want to know where all the money went to improve Baltimore. This happens all too often in staunch Democratic cities. They get Federal dollars and the situation gets worse. What has Cummings achieved the last 30 years. Looks like absolutely nothing to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

That's not what I asked you.

Do you believe Trump when he said: "The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved."?

Do you believe him when he said he was right there at Ground Zero with the 911 First Responders?
Do you believe him when he said that Obama ruined the West Wing HVAC system?
Do you believe him when he said that Mueller completely exonerated him and said that there was no collusion, no obstruction?

In other words, I don't believe much of anything Trump says.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Then, there is also this:

Audit: Baltimore unable to account for how grants spent

BALTIMORE (AP) -- A new audit of how Baltimore manages the millions of dollars if receives in state and federal grants has found the city cannot account for how those dollars were spent -- again.

foxbaltimore.com...

Auditor: Baltimore hasn't kept track of millions in grant money. (Again)

www.baltimoresun.com...
edit on 30-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It will be just like the way he set up the Tlaib and Omar. He has something to use after they start running their mouths with hypocritical BS.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Most people probably don't remember all of this about Elijah Cummings that was reported in 1999.

At one point, while earning $136,700 a year representing Baltimore in Congress, he missed six straight mortgage payments worth about $5,200, triggering foreclosure proceedings against his West Baltimore home. Cummings said he even spent two winters as a congressman without heat, because he could not afford to fix his furnace.

In a recent interview, the 48-year-old representative insisted that his financial crises have never affected his ability to meet his public duties.

"Most of my problems stem from trying to pursue my dream of starting and maintaining my law firm," he said. "When you own a business, when you begin [slipping] financially, it can become like going down a mountain of ice."

A review of state and federal records and interviews with associates provide a picture of a man who has spent years warding off debt collectors, juggling unpaid tax bills and paying to support several children.

www.baltimoresun.com...

I wouldn't be surprised if Cummings still has unpaid tax debt while he continues to call for Trump's tax returns.

link   

That's not what I asked you.

Do you believe Trump when he said: "The White House and myself, in letters and emails and phone calls, haver received more phone calls than I think on any other subject of people from Baltimore and other cities corruptly run by democrats thanking me for getting involved."?

Do you believe him when he said he was right there at Ground Zero with the 911 First Responders?
Do you believe him when he said that Obama ruined the West Wing HVAC system?
Do you believe him when he said that Mueller completely exonerated him and said that there was no collusion, no obstruction?

In other words, I don't believe much of anything Trump says.

I don't necessarily believe him when he exaggerates stuff, but he is still way more honest than every other politician, especially Democrats.

+10 more 
link   

I think it has less to do with believing Trump and more to do with believing the people of Baltimore are finally waking up. The last thing the Dems want is for the slaves, voters, black community to be able to break free from their mental prisons and flee the plantation -- otherwise known as the black Democratic districts.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Strawman, then Orange man bad. I get it.

This post is about his slamming cummings over corruption.

Can't wait until they start slamming California where it's so bad they are getting invaded by the plague.. you know:

Medieval Diseases Are Infecting California’s Homeless

I'm sure they will start blaming global warming rather than poorly run Democrat control... oh wait... to late.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join