It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TTSA has acquired multiple pieces of metamaterials that may be from UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
LINDA MOULTAN HOWE

I've stopped laughing long enough to post:

Meanwhile, the laws of UFOtainment since Year Zero mean that if enough folks swallow TTSA's garbage, then it doesn't matter what anyone else says, especially when faced with:

And the UFO cases that deserve genuine investigation get lost in the sea of crap (TTSA even screwed up the facts and personnel of the 'Number One' case, Rendlesham) so that in the end, EVERYONE loses.

What a mess.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Old pic. Boring.

I prefer the fancy, yet highly altered, stock image both Delonge and TTSA posted before this junk:

imgur.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

For TTSA to make such a bold statement they must have some serious proof seeing as how everything they have done and said has been backed up by real verified info

LOL! This is why they get away with creating illusions that people believe. People like you obviously fell for it too.

■ The videos they claimed they had a chain of custody for has never been produced.

■ Their claim that the Pentagon authorised them for public release has also been denied by the Pentagon

■ The Nimitz Story was already made public 3 years before TTSA in the March 2015 issue of Fighter Sweep.

■ There is no proof Luis Elizondo was head of AATIP. In fact the Pentagon has said.

Mr. Elizondo had no responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program while he worked in OUSDI [the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence], up until the time he resigned effective 10/4/2017. (Oct 4th 2017)”

Chris Sherwood - Pentagon Spokesperson

■ They've also given the impression that TTSA influenced Navy Policy about reporting UFOs. One of their witnesses from the NImitz, Sean Cahill, even proclaimed on their TV show.

When I asked Lue in July of 2018 to take me with him, to solve this... the world happened around Lue, Tom, Chris, Steve and TTSA as a whole. They made the U.S. Navy change course. I have a framed cover of the Navy Times that says so on the wall of my office.

There is an online column from the Navy Times discussing the change of UFO policy. Which doesn't mention those guys at TTSA at all and states that the policy changes are all "to improve its identification processes"

I also couldn't find the cover he's talking about here (where digital copies are available) : navytimes.va.newsmemory.com...

Maybe he just made it all up to get on TV!

■ As for these metamaterials. They were supposed to have been tested 9 months ago

To The Stars Academy (TTSA) seeks to outsource to EarthTech International, Incorporated (ETI) all analysis and experiments for the Materials Analysis – ... The total period of performance for the MAP efforts is 10 weeks months, beginning on August 16, 2018 through October 25, 2018. All work must be scheduled to complete within this timeframe.

www.sec.gov...

So probably no major breakthrough at all and nothing to see here. Seeing as it's not been reported on global TV news or even their in house tv show.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I need more pills again.

And fresh air.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You might want to give a description of TTSA instead of using just an acronym. I have no idea who they are, what they are about, or what they have claimed in the past nor what experience they bring to the table. I do know who Delong is, and for me, he discredited himself a long time ago with all of his promises about "tomorrow" and then nothing for another 3 or 4 months. I am skeptical of claims as the entire UFO phenomenon has become a cash cow for so many from television, movies, books, you tubers, it's a long list.

However, even as a skeptic, I find it extremely naive as well as arrogant to believe that this on earth is all there is. Afterall, one viewing of the nightly news would be enough for me to throw my hands up and move to another far away place and start over, so surely the creator did too. Help me out with more on who these people are, where did they find this stuff. Again, a skeptic, but enjoy pondering the possibilities, but after a long tour in the military, me and acronyms are not on friendly terms.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Looks interesting , hope the make a documentary about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

History Channel presents
13 seasons of:

The Curse of Slag Island.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

It's like none of you watched Unidentified.

"As Seen on TV" , right ?
I know it has to be true then
I see that stand at Walmart all the time.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The Navy pilots confirmed the videos were real, and came from their group. They also confirmed that they are only partials of much longer videos that include more craft.

They recognized the voices as well.

They spoke on what occurred and that more videos were taken.

Although there is no official "chain of custody" you have active duty pilots proclaiming their validity.

How did Elizondo get Steve Justice, the former head of skunkworks, Christopher Karl Mellon, the former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and later for Security and Information Operations who formerly served as the Staff Director of the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and John Podesta to come on and join the circus with him if he is phony and all of this is smoke and mirrors?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
It's crazy to me that so many of you think TTSA lacks credibility.

It's like none of you watched Unidentified.

TTSA have real credibility, Elizondo.... And the info they brought forth from ACTIVE DUTY Navy fighter pilots...

It's like some of you give them 0 clout for that.

Now that they are in the limelight, they know they can't make wild outrageous claims without proof.

Some of you are faulting them for releasing news about news.

Really?

If you were writing a large report on a UFO you found/encountered that took alot of time, you wouldn't tell people you were writing it in advance?!

My beef; they are hell bent on “disclosure” but won’t even disclose what THEY apparently know that we don’t. Credibility shot in my eyes. If THEY are hiding behind NDAs or the like, they are not getting squat from anyone who knows more than they do.

TTSA are supposed to be the insiders of this subject. We haven’t gotten any more than what we can google or find on ATS.

While my personal opinion is that “true disclosure” is the confirmation we have not been visited by ET; I find the possibility interesting enough to follow along. As long as it doesn’t cost $ me anything, lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
A “metamaterial” is a structure of self similar shapes all working together to provide a specific output. The material is engineered to do “something” from self similar parts.

It is not stratified layers of crap that may actually do something. In that case you call it something else like “heterostructure” or van Der Waals whatever.

This is an example of trying really hard to be “X-Files-like” instead of “hard science”. Which points towards an insincere, at best, fraudulent, at pretty bad, or disinformation campaign at worst.

Selling this information... well put me in a flour towel “apron” and I will sell you all the secureteam10 videos I can too!

Carp, not even trying to be sarcastic!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
From the pics, it looks like they found a rock. Maybe a piece of a meteorite.

It could be alien waste that was dumped, before they flew away to the next destination.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Chris "Mylar Balloon" Mellon and Steve "Linda Multoun Howe Gave Me Some Metal" Justice?

Yeah.

Then you've got maybe a dozen or so people involved with TTSA, including all the NImitiz witnesses, right?

Never underestimate the desire to make a buck.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Some of you will be losing your religion. The science IS there. Even if you have not heard about it. Until now:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: spf33

Old pic. Boring.

When was this pic previously posted if it is an old pic? I checked TinEye and it's not been used according to their search. If it's an old pic as you claim then it would have been cataloged already.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Looks interesting , hope the make a documentary about it.

This is a good discussion regarding the metamaterial TTSA is referring to:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Dr Jack Sarfatti I see.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

“The structure & composition of these materials are not from any known existing military or commercial application,” says COO Steve Justice

I see, so what he isn't saying is that it's from an existing private application...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Where it comes from i dont know.

But it looks hammered and forged, looking at the layers.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Doesn't mean anything that the image hasn't been indexed by Tineye.

Besides, I want to say that it was in a some sort of TTSA presentation video from 2017-2018, maybe. It was just a quick cut in the background.

Maybe in here somewhere: www.youtube.com...

I'll keep my eyes open and report back here if I do come across it.

I will say that I'd be more interested in hunting it down if Delonge hadn't served up another blow to his and TTSA's credibility by presenting a highly altered stock image as a "metamaterial that has been reported to have come from an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin": www.instagram.com...

That fact right there...charlatans ans shysters.
edit on 31-7-2019 by spf33 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join