It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawmaker Threatened In Epstein Probe - ‘Little Girl You Don’t Know What You’re Getting Into'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I found this on Youtube. It is a blog that was posted on the 28th. It talks about a lawmaker looking into Epstein's work release during 2018 and 2019. Supposedly someone was threatened because they were looking into the details. It talks about Palm Beach Florida Sheriff Bradford and departments investigating themselves. Pretty scary stuff if true.

Lawmaker Threatened in Epstein Probe

Supposedly Epstein was guarded and chauffeured by the police that were suppose to be watching Epstein. That there may have been visits to women. And other sweet hart treatment of Epstein.

Sheriff Launches Criminal Probe

This is from the telegraph:

A Florida lawmaker says she has gotten threats since asking the governor to order an investigation into why financier Jeffrey Epstein was allowed out on work release while serving a jail sentence. Democratic state Sen. Lauren Book told news outlets Thursday she has received a dozen threatening text messages and phone calls telling her to back off from pushing a probe into the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. Book said one message read, "Little girl, you better stop."

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
I found this on Youtube. It is a blog that was posted on the 28th. It talks about a lawmaker looking into Epstein's work release during 2018 and 2019. Supposedly someone was threatened because they were looking into the details. It talks about Palm Beach Florida Sheriff Bradford and departments investigating themselves. Pretty scary stuff if true.

Lawmaker Threatened in Epstein Probe

Supposedly Epstein was guarded and chauffeured by the police that were suppose to be watching Epstein. That there may have been visits to women. And other sweet hart treatment of Epstein.

Sheriff Launches Criminal Probe

This is from the telegraph:

A Florida lawmaker says she has gotten threats since asking the governor to order an investigation into why financier Jeffrey Epstein was allowed out on work release while serving a jail sentence. Democratic state Sen. Lauren Book told news outlets Thursday she has received a dozen threatening text messages and phone calls telling her to back off from pushing a probe into the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. Book said one message read, "Little girl, you better stop."

Unfortunately this guy was "connected."

I'm not sure yet which intel agency (or agencies) he worked for, but it's clear to me he did work for some state-backed agency. Mossad, CIA, whatever. I personally think it's a combination of two or three nation-state intel organizations.
edit on 30/7/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I found more details in this post by WPTV:

Details in Epstein's work release

WPTV also found, through deputy logs, that Epstein was taken to his home by deputies at least nine times, and was left in his home unsupervised for up to three hours sometimes, despite the fact that agency rules stated Epstein "is not to leave his designated workplace for any reason, with the exception of returning to the PBSO stockade, or for emergency medical treatment."

This is shocking if true.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I'm afraid that is where it leads to at the highest levels. I do not see anything coming of this guy because to do so would mean putting literally millions in jail. There probably would not be any governments left in the World because they are all involved globally.
edit on Tue Jul 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

I wish i had the resources to investigate....its all linked....pizza gate....haiti....human trafficking on the mexican border...the oxfam scandal.......and on and on and on..

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Right? We just need some manpower, funding and some good cyber security workers

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm sure he's going to get the .... sweetheart.... treatment by other prison inmates now

They just love his kind. That's IF he can evade the arkansas epidemic...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian

And some ex special forces for security.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The State Attorney for Palm Beach went to my high school.

I just pinged him on facebook with a link to the article.

(post by cfnyaami removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

There are many angry Anons spreading the word

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

Oh my god.....

We all get it - Orange Man Bad, evil GOP Nazis, condemn the other party for the same $h!t the opposite party did a few years prior, blah blah blah.

Same comment, different thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

No, im talking about pretty much every rich and or famous person in the world.. they all go to the same parties, people like you just aren't invited, so you assume they party like the movie "project X" when the actually party like "eyes wide shut" with a sprinkle of "texas chainsaw massacre"

what else is there to do when money can buy you anything in the world.... you spend $500,000 on a bottle on champagne while you watch transvestites throw # everywhere.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

exactly, and it has been happening since the beginning of civilization, and probably before. they just picked up the torch of this generation... maintaining the contract signed by their ancestors i imagine

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You mentioned Anons so here you go with their expose on the Epstein honeytrap

Epsten-Mossad Honeytrap

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Looks like you're moving along on your shoe string budget. Got it all figured out already.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Every rich and famous person in the world is not a pediphile.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
All names and numbers are forever emblazoned digitally into history....every single person involved will be properly parsed and remediated from external pressures down to the Deputies who were compliant.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Every rich and famous person in the world is not a pediphile.

Certainly people are not all pedos who are rich ,however it seems that many many are all connected by proxy....the firewalls will not work in todays digital world....there will be a small percentage of very rich people who are oblivious to the real story.

If you have suspect connections that are making you rich and you willingly do business and fail to alert authorities to your suspicions or ignore overt information ...you know where you stand.....and you have a moral obligation to the world to do something....if you choose not to do something you endorse the behaviours....and are guilty yourself....if you choose to absolutely disconnect from those situations and dynamics and people and get off the poisoned fiscal teat then you get a Mulligan on a Humanitarian level....because that is affirmative action...….but if you ride the waves you eventually crash on the beach.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join