It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheryl mills immunity agreement. Comey agreed not to use the evidence he discovered .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Since I screwed crap up in the OP.

I’m going to ask a question this.

Do they have immunity from the evidence found on “their” devices or on each other’s devices ?

Can they use any server evidence against Cheryl mills and any laptop evidence against Heather Samuelson ?

Begs the question .?

We understand that your ·client, Cheryl Mills, who is an attorney for former Secretary o f State Hillary Clinton, owris a laptop computer, a Dell Latitude E6330 (Serial No. l•lli)!ft41W ("the Mills Laptop"), which potentially contains information relating to a matter under investigation by the United States Department ofJustice. As we have advised you, we consider Cheryl Mills to be a witness based on the information gathered to date in this investigation. We understand that Cheryl Mills is willing to voluntarily provide the Mills Laptop to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, ifthe United States agrees not to use any information directly obtained from the
Mills Laptop in any prosecution of Cheryl Mills
for the mishandling of classified information and/or the removal or destruction ofrecords as described below. To that end, it is hereby agreed. as follows:

Then here stipulation three .

That no other promises, agreements, or understandings exist between the parties except as set forth in this agreement, and no modification ofthis agreement shall have effect unless executed i.n writing by the parties

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

These "agreements" don't seem to be issued on any sort of tangible standards.
IMO anyway

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That’s the way I feel about it too. From what I’ve read if they put her in front of a Grand jury and she doesn’t testify fully. Criminal contempt of court can be applied and depending on how a judge rules on her refusing the the terms of the agreement.

She could also be charged with obstruction of justice . It looks like it’s even easier to do at a jury trial .

Personally I would prefer if they keep their immunity and testify with enough weight to convict Hillary at a jury trial.

The information on the emails that Comey announced at his press conference plus testimony from those two who know things .

Might carry enough weight .

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Throw RICO at the whole lot of them.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Are there "standards" at the doj for issuing "immunity"?
If so were they applied equally?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I’m going to ask a question this.

Do they have immunity from the evidence found on “their” devices or on each other’s devices ?

Can they use any server evidence against Cheryl mills and any laptop evidence against Heather Samuelson ?

Good catch and great questions! Unfortunately, my guess would be that anything that is duplicated from Cheryl Mills' laptop and shows up again on Heather Samuelson's laptop would be disregarded. It makes you wonder if any emails Mills might have already deleted off of her own laptop, but shows up on Samuelson's would be considered differently.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Also, keep in mind. Those agreements are between the individual and the DOJ.

A judge could rule that the deal doesn't serve the interests of the people and decide that it is void.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If the dems have the power to do this, what kind of power do they have to alter an election in their favor,?

Silicon valley is already working hard to surpress any Republican content during the next election.

They have some crazy algorithm. Where if a Republican posts something it will look like i is. Being seen by everyone when. In reality it never got posted.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I read through both immunity agreements.

Even if it did reference the laptops and their destruction, I don't see anything that would have prevented the FBI from imaging the hard drive before its destruction.

An image is damn near as good as the actual hard drive, especially for retrieval of emails and documents.

edit on R082019-07-31T10:08:20-05:00k087Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join