It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheryl mills immunity agreement. Comey agreed not to use the evidence he discovered .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Like the article says this as been discussed for a while. Only to met by the left with furious denials.

Well now we I have the information in black-and-white . (and then some ) The Two-tiered judicial system has been exposed like the pervert in the window it is.

The American Center for Law and Justice just obtained Sarah Mills immunity agreement . She was given immunity from disposing of evidence and refusing to comply with a court order.

The document states that she got immunity because she was being considered a witness.

,.·...
U.S. Department of Justice Nationi;il Security Division
Washing/on, D.C. 20530
June 10, 2016
'·"~
~·-··
We understand that your ·client, Cheryl Mills, who is an attorney for former Secretary o f State Hillary Clinton, owris a laptop computer, a Dell Latitude E6330 (Serial No. l•lli)!ft41W ("the Mills Laptop"), which potentially contains information relating to a matter under investigation by the United States Department ofJustice. As we have advised you, we consider Cheryl Mills to be a witness based on the information gathered to date in this investigation. We understand that Cheryl Mills is willing to voluntarily provide the Mills Laptop to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, if the United States agrees not to use any information directly obtained from the Mills Laptop in any prosecution ofCheryl Mills for the mishandling ofclassified· information and/or the removal or destruction ofrecords as described below. To that end, it is hereby agreed. as follows

To me this is the most pertinent part .

2: That no information directly obtained from the Mills Laptop will be used against your client in any prosecution under 18 U.S.C. § 793(e) and/or (f); 18 U.S.C.
§ 1924; and/or 18 U.S.C. § 2071. '

So apparently Cheryl is providing evidence that the FBI agreed not to use against Hillary. How in the hell is that a witness?

These two documents prevented the entire case from being prosecuted .

I looked those statutes up, they deal with Misuse, mishandling and transmission of classified documents. That was the whole shebang .

Cheryl mills immunity agreement

Heather Samuelson turned over Hillary’s actual server. The FBI laid out the terms for a technical analysis of it. Then agreed not to use any evidence against Hillary.......

2: That no information directly obtained from the Samuelson Laptop will be used against your client in any prosecution under 18 U.S.C. § 793(e) and/or (t); 18 U.S.C. § 1924; and/or 18 U.S.C. §2071.

Grrrrrrrr

ACLG Must read

Heather Samuelson‘s actual agreement

Heather Samuelson‘s agreement

There we go Comey did a thorough investigation but he promised not to use any evidence.

Barr should do that for trump just to spite them .

Edit;

I’ll leave it up to teach myself a lesson. But the poster below is right it didn’t apply to Hillary .

:
edit on 29-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Like the article says this as been discussed for a while. Only to met by the left with furious denials.

Well now we I have the information in black-and-white . (and then some ) The Two-tiered judicial system has been exposed like the pervert in the window it is.

The American Center for Law and Justice just obtained Sarah Mills immunity agreement . She was given immunity from disposing of evidence and refusing to comply with a court order.

The document states that she got immunity because she was being considered a witness.

,.·...
U.S. Department of Justice Nationi;il Security Division
Washing/on, D.C. 20530
June 10, 2016
'·"~
~·-··
We understand that your ·client, Cheryl Mills, who is an attorney for former Secretary o f State Hillary Clinton, owris a laptop computer, a Dell Latitude E6330 (Serial No. l•lli)!ft41W ("the Mills Laptop"), which potentially contains information relating to a matter under investigation by the United States Department ofJustice. As we have advised you, we consider Cheryl Mills to be a witness based on the information gathered to date in this investigation. We understand that Cheryl Mills is willing to voluntarily provide the Mills Laptop to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, if the United States agrees not to use any information directly obtained from the Mills Laptop in any prosecution ofCheryl Mills for the mishandling ofclassified· information and/or the removal or destruction ofrecords as described below. To that end, it is hereby agreed. as follows

To me this is the most pertinent part .

2: That no information directly obtained from the Mills Laptop will be used against your client in any prosecution under 18 U.S.C. § 793(e) and/or (f); 18 U.S.C.
§ 1924; and/or 18 U.S.C. § 2071. '

So apparently Cheryl is providing evidence that the FBI agreed not to use against Hillary. How in the hell is that a witness?

These two documents prevented the entire case from being prosecuted .

I looked those statutes up, they deal with Misuse, mishandling and transmission of classified documents. That was the whole shebang .

Cheryl mills immunity agreement

Heather Samuelson turned over Hillary’s actual server. The FBI laid out the terms for a technical analysis of it. Then agreed not to use any evidence against Hillary.......

2: That no information directly obtained from the Samuelson Laptop will be used against your client in any prosecution under 18 U.S.C. § 793(e) and/or (t); 18 U.S.C. § 1924; and/or 18 U.S.C. §2071.

Grrrrrrrr

ACLG Must read

Heather Samuelson‘s actual agreement

Heather Samuelson‘s agreement

There we go Comey did a thorough investigation but he promised not to use any evidence.

Barr should do that for trump just to spite them .

The "your client" refers to Mills and not Clinton. Note the start of the letter. It is to Mills attorney and references Mills as "your client"

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Mills, at least, lied during testimony which should nullify any and all immunity agreements to which she was a party. I do not recall if Samuelson lied, but I do know for a fact that Mills did.

Not only did Mills lie, but she is the one who it was that instructed Paul 'stonetear' Combetta to bleachbit the PRN servers after not being able to find a way to modify the .pst files of a "VERY VIP client," (who I still maintain was one Barack Obama) to remove or modify email addresses in the archive.
edit on 29-7-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: know not now

edit on 29-7-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: minor correction

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Correct.

I was just about to post that, too. "Your client" refers to Cheryl Mills, NOT Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

After reading it I noticed some wiggle room . they agreed not to use the evidence discovered on the computer. But they didn’t agree to use their testimony. If they refuse to testify the immunity agreement can be voided easily .

Something else I’d like to point out. The statue of limitations may not have expired on Hillary. If they charge her with a more serious charge the statute runs for 10 years .

Espionage act

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You guys are right I’m glad I’m not a lawyer .

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Also of interest, to me at least, is that the FBI agreed to dispose of the laptop once it had completed its investigation.

If the device was disposed of, it cannot be used in later investigations.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

When one reads 18 U.S. Code § 793. Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information and 18 U.S. Code § 1924. Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material, it really blows you away with what they let Hillary and the rest of her bunch get away with......(or, maybe it's not over yet!)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I’m embarrassed I’m just gonna shut up now . 🤦‍♂️

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This shows more proof of how rigged everything was in the entire Hillary email server investigation 😎

Board of Directors

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The DOJ has given U.S. Presidents immunity from Prosecution. That really pisses Democrats off!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

A sealed indictment does not expire. Hopefully a ton of them have been filed against the Obama cabal 1/20/2009 thru 1/19/2017.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I dunno , Cheryl could be in Court a Long Time over this ...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Mills is about as dirty as it gets. She was doing Clinton Foundation work while on the clock for the Federal Government. That is an ethics violation. They all were including Hillary. I don't even believe Hillary had a Government computer or phone so it would be impossible to look at any classified info unless someone was ripping it which they were. She could not effectively do her job either at the SD because it slowed the whole process down.

Comey knows he's busted but what else could he do. He played the percentages. He could not hem someone up who was about to be his boss. Lisa Page talked about this going in "loaded for bear. It's a career destroyer. He was looking out for himself along with the rest of the leadership at those 3 letter agencies.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

What they need is to find an example of how she breached the agreement so they can use it against her. This is already exactly what we all expected, the swamp can't have their Queen prosecuted despite the FBI admitting she broke the law.
edit on 30-7-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Does anyone truly believe that we are going to see a high ranking politician get jailed?
They will never nail someone to the wall because they all have incriminating evidence against each other (or are in it together)..

You might get the occasional Anthony Weiner just to keep people "honest" but you will never a bill Clinton arrested for activities on a party plane.
The flood gates would open.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

To me, it looks like the worst part is that the FBI destroyed the laptops similar to Crowdstrike destroying the DNC server after they "investigated" it?!!!

Having taken control of these laptops, agreeing to severely limit its searches, agreeing to unlawfully shield the laptops from FOIA, then agreeing to dispose of the laptops, it appears the Comey FBI and Lynch DOJ did everything in their power to protect Clinton’s senior aids and lawyers from both criminal liability and public scrutiny.

edit on 30-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

"They" went back and prosecuted manafort (no knock warrant served); perhaps some of these will get the same treatment. It is not a double jeopardy situation when no charges were filed.
Seems the manafort treatment is in order for some who broke the law.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Something else I’d like to point out. The statue of limitations may not have expired on Hillary. If they charge her with a more serious charge the statute runs for 10 years .

Espionage act

It looks like both Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were given immunity against the Espionage Act, but that probably doesn't apply to Clinton.

Now, ACLJ has revealed the details of the immunity agreement for Samuelson as well as Cheryl Mills, Clinton chief of staff.

“These agreements reveal that James Comey’s Federal Bureau of Investigation and Loretta Lynch’s Department of Justice granted immunity to Hillary Clinton’s aids and lawyers, Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, from prosecution for anything found on their laptops violating multiple felony criminal statutes governing the mishandling of classified information and/or the removal or destruction of records, including Espionage Act provisions,” ACLJ said.

“Further, the DOJ and FBI also agreed to evade the statutory requirements of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by purporting to deem the contents of the laptops as not under DOJ or FBI ‘custody or control,'” the report said.

So, the DOJ and FBI declared that the laptops were NOT under their control, yet they were the ones who agreed to destroy them. Typical Deep State contradictions, like Mueller's report. None of them did a very good job of CYA.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

There’s a five-year statute of limitations on Cheryl’s crime. I went back and looked on how the statue of limitations is affected for someone granted immunity and it wasn’t really clear. The only part that what is clear is that if she refuses to testify she can be held in contempt.

Comtempt has a statue of limitations of one year from the time of the incident .

I keep trying to figure out what happens if it was granted through prosecutorial misconduct .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join