It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 most Rodent infested cities are run by whom?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Savannah one of the largest ports in the world
Memphis I recall was the largest inland port in the world.

No, it's politics.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Savannah one of the largest ports in the world
Memphis I recall was the largest inland port in the world.

No, it's politics.

www.bestplaces.net...

Maybe not any more that was saying leaning left for the County and the City.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The mayor is a Republican, they have rats, therefore politics.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The mayor is a Republican, they have rats, therefore politics.

Well, not so fast. I am Libertarian anyway. I don't care if it is R or D. I do see that the D's are not coming back to reality right now.

Mayor is probably a RINO to me the Ron Paul supporter. While Rand has shown some spunk this week, he is not his dad and I am sure my time with that is done as Ron will not run.

Well, say what you want they are liberal where I went in Savannah I had to hold my as little government as possible ideas to myself. Ratty politicians are in lots of high places from the best we can tell in this debate. If they are thieving bums that skim the money they should be stopped.
edit on 31-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

TL : DR.

Politics mean they have rats.

And if you were an actual Libertarian you see there is no difference between either party.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

If Kushner is Such a Smart Slumlord , then Why does he Own Property in Baltimore Maryland ? I mean , Come On , the Preze's " Boy " Slummin' in the Slums ? Can't be Much Money in that ......

This is the Kushner apartment complex CNN did the hit piece on.

www.wm-covevillage.com...
www.wm-covevillage.com...

Really ? Where are the Homeless People living in Tents on the Sidewalk ? I don't see Any . Far from a " Slum " IMO..)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

TL : DR.

Politics mean they have rats.

And if you were an actual Libertarian you see there is no difference between either party.

Well I almost agree with that, but there is a rub.

To me the d's are pure evil in some places they run, and just plain horrible actors wanting to subdue the human population for several greedy reasons in the rest. In other places it is the R's and they have their own set of issues. Things like being zealous about being anti gay but actually the loudest ones against LBGTQ are the Gay members of Congress. That is not shocking. The R's do tend to become reach across the aisle types at the wrong time so many times.

I always say both parties suck. Right now the R' party is all we have to counter the attack on society the left is attempting. Sad but true IMO.

edit on 1-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

There is zero difference, they both feed at the same trough.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

edit on 1-8-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

edit on 1-8-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
No no no , rats like the smell of failure and the smell of excrement, Republican cities smell of gold ,success and snark, it's too pungent for those dirty rats, they feel better feeding amongst their own ilk.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But tell different lies. That is the deal for me.

I don't support R's and clearly care less for anything UNTRUE. The truth is R's are better but for the reasons of saying what I think needs to be said and actually doing something. THAT is a new thing. I think the Libertarian/Tea Party types are infiltrating now. Before the R's cheated Ron Paul twice and no way to quantify how many others. I damn well am cautious in who I support as I believe you are too.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
No no no , rats like the smell of failure and the smell of excrement, Republican cities smell of gold ,success and snark, it's too pungent for those dirty rats, they feel better feeding amongst their own ilk.

Haahaaa

There is that. Like a Disney movie in real life..

It is about the cleanliness concepts I keep espousing, in the end.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Haahaaa

It's scary, Disney rules the world, we are living it ,the lion King is in town ,the orange saviour is here, the part where the underdog comes in and saves the day...life imitating art and all that jazz.
edit on 1-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Haahaaa

It's scary, Disney rules the world, we are living it ,the lion King is in town ,the orange saviour is here, the part where the underdog comes in and saves the day...life imitating art and all that jazz.

Yea as if Disney thought , Hyena's are the bad actors in the wild lets make them look like brown and black people. What a load of crap that is.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Haahaaa

Yea as if Disney thought , Hyena's are the bad actors in the wild lets make them look like brown and black people. What a load of crap that is.

Not really what I was getting at, and I see the hyenas as bad people, colour is irrelevant, my reference to the colour orange is very specific to Donald Trump and not people in general.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The truth is R's are better...

You are not a Libertarian.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The truth is R's are better...

You are not a Libertarian.

But I am. Do you like being wrong? NO you don't.

I only voted R this election. I vote the L's in the General unless I see a reason not to do so like last POTUS election where the L was a bigger Nut than HRC and DJT for me. Part of it to my thinking was to primary out the RINO's, but you can say what you like it is your opinion. Unlike Antifa, I want send a hit squad out to correct those who disagree with me.

But be assured I am 100 % Card carrying Libertarian. I voted For Libertarians Brown from TN once and Paul from TX twice in the POTUS general. But last time the L was a Commie IMO.
edit on 1-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Haahaaa

Not really what I was getting at, and I see the hyenas as bad people, colour is irrelevant, my reference to the colour orange is very specific to Donald Trump and not people in general.

And as my Disney example, the Hyenas or the orange is all projection and BS.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Haahaaa

And as my Disney example, the Hyenas or the orange is all projection and BS.

Apparently BS sells really well, a winning platform for news media.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join