It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 most Rodent infested cities are run by whom?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Justoneman
I did ASK who not say in the title who on purpose. It is also for those who pay attention as you normally do on such matters as facts. YOU decide who is the group in charge is my theme. AND slouchy career politicians should be called out again and again like a few in these top 10 cities no matter the category.

Prior to DeBlasio New York had a Republican mayor for 20 years, who's fault was the rat problem at that time?

He also took necessary steps to bring the crime down. Rats tend to go unnoticed when crime isn't sky high.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

If Kushner is Such a Smart Slumlord , then Why does he Own Property in Baltimore Maryland ? I mean , Come On , the Preze's " Boy " Slummin' in the Slums ? Can't be Much Money in that ......

This is the Kushner apartment complex CNN did the hit piece on.

www.wm-covevillage.com...
www.wm-covevillage.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I tried to Google how many apartments were in Baltimore. 7 out of 10 results were left wing rag sites spewing the same thing you are. What a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Rats don't bring crime, gangs, and drugs though.

The thread is about rats and how people want to selectively interpret a limited set of data.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
He also took necessary steps to bring the crime down. Rats tend to go unnoticed when crime isn't sky high.

They were still there and an issue, where his politics to blame for that?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The thread is about rats and how people want to selectively interpret a limited set of data.

Do you have better data?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Crap. They made it to my house. Do I need to register as republican to get rid of them?

Edit... why the hell did that turn out sideways?
edit on 30-7-2019 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

The better move is to just keep them and draw a continuous stream of checks from the Dems while they 'solve' your problem.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

The better move is to just keep them and draw a continuous stream of checks from the Dems while they 'solve' your problem.

Did you miss the part that this list is the cities in which Orkin has done the most treatments? Meaning these cities ARE spending a lot of money on the problem?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm happy that Seattle didn't make the list- it is a city managed by rats not overrun by them...
however, we do have a plague of Priuses.

Thank the lord above, other Environmentalist do live there. I love the concept that cleanliness is really the #1 thing. Closely followed by pest control methods.

True Environmentalists will only be concerned that there is a vector growing out of control that can damage the overall health of the entire population. Other people and their families are always a consideration.

My time in the Health Dept taught me there ARE methods to deal with known vectors. All of the diseases and any pest issues, the HD will give out aid. Money will greatly help but we can't afford to send any more funds directly to the thieving city gov.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Crap. They made it to my house. Do I need to register as republican to get rid of them?

Edit... why the hell did that turn out sideways?

Karmic luck?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: loam

urDid you miss the part that this list is the cities in which Orkin has done the most treatments? Maning these cities ARE spending a lot of money on the problem?

Did you help us with some other source of data to support your position as I have for my OP?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I am beginning to see things in American life as a travel a bit. There are lots of MAGA people outside of those top 10 Rodent lands.

I haven't one, as I regretted at 1st having to beat HRC and pushed DJT for POTUS. I now am so very glad I did.

I will get a hat and I will foreseeable vote DJT again. The R's that were bulldogs for this earned my respect. The D's finished my voting for any D, EVER. The R's are on short notice with me but I am going to see where they go for now. Ron Paul was hosed by the RNC and that Micheal Steele a hole did it I do think too and the Leaders of the Bushes probably needed prison while alive for Dallas alone.

edit on 30-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Do you have better data?

It isn't about 'better data', it's about taking what Orkin is stating, number of treatments, and running to the conclusion it necessarily means more rats when they don't state that.

It could mean more rats, it could also mean more people are being proactive about contracting treatment. Example; my neighbor had ants, I decided to get Terminex to treat my property even though I didn't have any.

The statistics are meaningless without the context, any high school-level course on the subject would cover that.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Ok SOME data then mr logical.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Some data on what? Orkin didn't provide enough information such as preventative, proscribed and remedial calls they made in these cities. These are figures with not enough context.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

It isn't about 'better data'

Then why is the rest of your post reason after reason why we need better data to debate the issue?

Some of your reasons why this data is not optimal may have merit: It could mean people are more proactive, but it could also mean that proaction is due to the exact same anecdotal evidence you just included. You would not have hired pest control services for rats had your neighbor not had rats. By that reasoning, people would become more proactive about rat treatment if they were aware of a rat problem in their vicinity.

We do have some verification that there is a rat problem. We have recent reports from Los Angeles that the rat problem is indeed out of control and this by an actual study rather than Orkin activity reports. That study aligns with the fact that Los Angeles is also on Orkin's list. I have also been hearing individual reports from citizens of Baltimore that yes, there is a rat problem as well as a crime problem and a drug problem (the latter two which typically lead to the former).

It is easy to simply dismiss data out of hand, but it is not intellectually honest. If you want to dispute the data offered, how about taking the intellectually honest path and offering disputing evidence?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
our resident baby eating mason - is correct

one cannot use the reportage from a pest control company on " number of call outs " as any indication of vermin infestation magnitude

some people will call a company - if they THINK a brown pellet = rat feaces

others will" ignore " the problem till rats are chewing thier toes off

but hey

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Some data on what? Orkin didn't provide enough information such as preventative, proscribed and remedial calls they made in these cities. These are figures with not enough context.

I always appreciate your insight. I am not always agreeing with you. If you have some evidence or an article that debunks my OP, I am open to read about it and ponder the information you provide.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I think our logical one will come around to what the truth is soon enough when he explores any of the data related. He doesn't normally do mental gym routines like so many other try on here.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join