It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 most Rodent infested cities are run by whom?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Hold on... the list is just a tally of cities where the companies carried out the most rodent treatments. It's not actually claiming to be where the largest rat infestations are.

It could actually just indicate that people in democrat controlled cities have an overall higher standard of hygiene.

It would stand to imply that, yes. Instead of letting the infestations fester, clients are doing something about it. Does that mean cities NOT on the list are infestation meccas no one bothers to call pest control in to do anything about? No, of course it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That's clearly because Kushner's managers had trouble with all the Democrat bureaucracy and bribe soliciting 😃

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Red Herrings

Deflections

Straw Man

Illogical fallacies

💥🎱💥

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Red Herrings

Deflections

Straw Man

Illogical fallacies

💥🎱💥

Right up your alley then.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Rodents go where the people are. It's really simple. Populated places produce more trash, and consequently more food for rats.

I'm here to help if you need more math or biology.

Rats have an acquired taste for democrats though. Because in democrat controlled cities, all the money, while being promised to the poor and needy causes, it instead is being skimmed off by those same officials and diverted from common city maintenance and basic city hygiene.

To make it easier to understand, rat infestations in these big left wing cities are a natural outcome of democrat faulty leadership, behavior, and inaction. (They don't have time to deal with unsavory issues while spending and hiding away all that loot).

Well, that is what we need to decide. I am leaning toward you're being the most logical theory.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

If you think that I will kindly correct you to say NOT. so take the NOT as it is then.

Your "not" is meaningless to me.

Why doesn't Trump ask Ben Carson about the rodent problems in low income areas of Baltimore, where Jarod Kushner's company owns 100 of apartment complexes, and where Ben Carson hails? After all, that's Ben Carson's wheelhouse, Housing and Urban Development.

HUD housing must be decent, safe, sanitary and in good repair. Owners of housing described in Sec. 5.701(a), mortgagors of housing described in Sec. 5.701(b), and PHAs and other entities approved by HUD owning housing described in Sec. 5.701(c), must maintain such housing in a manner that meets the physical condition standards set forth in this section in order to be considered decent, safe, sanitary and in good repair. These standards address the major areas of the HUD housing: the site; the building exterior; the building systems; the dwelling units; the common areas; and health and safety considerations.
www.hud.gov...

edit on 29-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

I said it was only one Co in my OP.

The data is about the top cities with this. Your list is most all of the major areas it appears.,
AND
It still looks like several huge areas in R control didn't make the top 10.

That List and who runs the cities is the kind of thing you were to decide if you came in to the thread.

So do the footwork and find out the rat count in each major city/metro not listed is. Call their leading pest control companies and find out, then compare with Orkin's numbers. Orkin doesn't dominate everywhere, there's a list for this already that ranks them by revenue:

www.pctonline.com...

Mind you, you're going to have to remember that some companies are parent companies of child companies, such as Rollins being the parent company of Orkin, but also owning other child companies like the ones listed here on their businesses page. Orkin did not specify whether or not their numbers included those other companies or not, but it's safe to assume it's only their numbers unless otherwise stated.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Well i covered that already that you put in that attempt to deny hard data.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The UN says insects are a great food source for protein and cockroaches are big and juicy. Rats are much larger and not only have protein, but fat, calcium and other nutrients. Then there are pigeons, those are actually pretty good from what I hear. Need veggies? Most common weeds are edible and actually very healthy.

Sounds like there's food a plenty in the big cities, just need a good cook book with the right recipes and problem solved. There could be a whole cottage industry around street game eateries. More employment, more high protein foods available with the added benefit of pest control. WIN WIN WIN!

What to do with trash and excrement? Trendy found object installation art pieces for beautification and ready to use fertilizer for weedy empty lots. Not much to it when you give it a little thought.
edit on 29-7-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well i covered that already that you put in that attempt to deny hard data.

No s#, but stating it, then turning around and asking "Where the Repub rats at?" is being an idiot. I just told you how to find that out. INstead of sitting here thinking you're on a one-company data gold mine of "Only Dems have rats!"

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Rodents go where the people are. It's really simple. Populated places produce more trash, and consequently more food for rats.

I'm here to help if you need more math or biology.

But ATS told me rodent infestations are where they are because Democrats..

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Well I see others have already challenged the premise that it is the most populated of the cities. Many large cities are doing better than others.

Because you stopped at 10, there are other cities posters mentioned on Orkin's top 50 and just because you aren't in the top 10 or top 50 doesn't preclude you from having a rodent problem. Is it suddenly a huge bragging right when you can say you're #11 instead of #10? You have a rat problem regardless.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Justoneman

What is important IMO is the stink of the rats and the rat politicians are too busy scooping up the federal funds for their friends and selves.

In the meantime, Jared Kushner's company owned thousands of apartments in Baltimore, and they were fined 200 separate times in 1 year for vermin, mold and maggots. Kushner has a terrible reputation as a slum lord in Baltimore.

So,...if a homeowner owns a home within a city overrun by rats, that is run by Democrats...and the rats get into his house...it's the homeowner's fault.

Sound logic.

Kushner's company owns hundreds of apartment complexes and thousands of individual units that have been fined hundreds of times, for rodent, mold and maggots. If the owners and managers of apartment complexes, can't clean up their own tenets trash and arrange for regular fumigation, why do you Elijah Cummings can?

I've lived in nice apartment buildings in Midtown Manhattan and Boston. If your neighborhood has roaches and rats...YOU have roaches and rats...no matter how often you fumigate or how clean you keep your place.
In NYC, I lived in what most people would call a luxury apartment in one of the most desirable buildings in Manhattan.
There were always roaches and rodents...even with regular pest control.
Several days after fumigation...the roaches and rodents were always back.

I'm sure ALL tenants, owners and managers of apartment complexes are frustrated by Baltimore's epidemic vermin problem and are all likely fined regularly...no matter what they do.

Guess who's makin' bank on all those fines.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Hold on... the list is just a tally of cities where the company carried out the most rodent treatments. It's not actually claiming to be where the largest rat infestations are.

It could actually just indicate that people in democrat controlled cities have an overall higher standard of hygiene.

That's a good point I should have caught on, as a former restaurant owner it was required that you had monthly exterminator visits whether you had an issue or not.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well I see others have already challenged the premise that it is the most populated of the cities. Many large cities are doing better than others.

Because you stopped at 10, there are other cities posters mentioned on Orkin's top 50 and just because you aren't in the top 10 or top 50 doesn't preclude you from having a rodent problem. Is it suddenly a huge bragging right when you can say you're #11 instead of #10? You have a rat problem regardless.

So you diss Luminari's comment then about the other top ten cities in Population not being way up there on the list?
Again this is about the thieves Augustus!
edit on 29-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Should give rats a vote.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

So you diss Luminari's comment then about the other top ten cities in Population not being way up there on the list!

Not 'being way up there'?

Do you want to be on a rat infestation list at all*? I just asked that above. Being #50 means you're 49th place loser.

*If that's even what this is instead of just the amount of treatments

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've lived in nice apartment buildings in Midtown Manhattan and Boston. If your neighborhood has roaches and rats...YOU have roaches and rats...no matter how often you fumigate or how clean you keep your place.
In NYC, I lived in what most people would call a luxury apartment in one of the most desirable buildings in Manhattan.
There were always roaches and rodents...even with regular pest control.
Several days after fumigation...the roaches and rodents were always back.

In that case, I guess Trump's rant about rodents and filth is just hyperbole. There's probably rats and roaches in Trump Tower too! We already know that there's been a huge rat and cockroach infestation problem at Mar-A-Lago.

Guess who's makin' bank on all those fines.

HUD does.

edit on 29-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Should give rats a vote.

Norway Rats will be labeled as racists and supremacists 😧

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

We need pictures and videos of Trump Tower rats !!! 🎐

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join