It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 most Rodent infested cities are run by whom?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Leftists firmly believe that the word ‘infestation’ means ‘blacks’ (or so they say when ‘Trump’ uses that word)

So this is a ‘racist’ thread.

Right?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Justoneman

What a dopey thread premise, New York had rats when Giuliani was mayor and with every mayor going back to the city's founding.

Rats go to large population centers regardless of who runs them.
OK, we can close it. My friend in logic disagrees
with mine.
/s

Not buying that when I worked at the Health Dept before and saw the games some of them play.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Rodents go where the people are. It's really simple. Populated places produce more trash, and consequently more food for rats.

I'm here to help if you need more math or biology.

Speaking of needing help on math or biology...

Why isn't San Antonio, San Diego, Jacksonville or Fort Worth on that list?

Just based on your premise...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Baltimore Needs more Yorkies and Cats .Just sayin' ........

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What is important IMO is the stink of the rats and the rat politicians are too busy scooping up the federal funds for their friends and selves.

In the meantime, Jared Kushner's company owned thousands of apartments in Baltimore, and they were fined 200 separate times in 1 year for vermin, mold and maggots. Kushner has a terrible reputation as a slum lord in Baltimore.

So,...if a homeowner owns a home within a city overrun by rats, that is run by Democrats...and the rats get into his house...it's the homeowner's fault.

Sound logic.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Not buying that when I worked at the Health Dept before and saw the games some of them play.

History is your friend, rat infestations have been taking place in large population centers for millennia.

edit on 29-7-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Leftists firmly believe that the word ‘infestation’ means ‘blacks’ (or so they say when ‘Trump’ uses that word)

So this is a ‘racist’ thread.

Right?

Well, that is spin that is dangerous to us all. It isn't true and it is KKK like to do that and the damn Dem's have always and will always allow the KKK to be part of the plans they use to divide us against our fellow Americans.
edit on 29-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Rodents go where the people are. It's really simple. Populated places produce more trash, and consequently more food for rats.

Huh. Houston is the 4th largest city in the US. Phoenix is #5. San Antonio #7. San Diego #8 and Dallas #9.

I thought you said it was really simple? None of those cities appear on the top 10 list.

In fact,

Washington, DC #20
Detroit #23
Cleveland, OH #52
Baltimore #30
Denver #19

What were your saying about math again?

edit on 29-7-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

NO I am not thinking of it the way you would spin it. That they are rat politicians I say has no aisle side I would agree if you think that.

This is what you said:

What is important IMO is the stink of the rats and the rat politicians are too busy scooping up the federal funds for their friends and selves.

I'm not spinning anything, and your words certainly don't reflect my thoughts.

Let's address this please.

Speaking of rats, why didn't you address this?

In the meantime, Jared Kushner's company owned thousands of apartments in Baltimore, and they were fined 200 separate times in 1 year for vermin, mold and maggots. Kushner has a terrible reputation as a slum lord in Baltimore.

OF course, HUS Secretary Ben Carson is from Baltimore. But he's too busy cutting HUD benefits and padding investors' pockets to worry about infestations in his home town.

edit on 29-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Justoneman

History is your friend, rat infestations have been taking place in large population centers for millennia.

Well I see others have already challenged the premise that it is the most populated of the cities. Many large cities are doing better than others.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If you think that I will kindly correct you to say NOT. so take the NOT as it is then.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I hear they make a great burger.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So,...if a homeowner owns a home within a city overrun by rats, that is run by Democrats...and the rats get into his house...it's the homeowner's fault.

Sound logic.

Kushner's company owns hundreds of apartment complexes and thousands of individual units that have been fined hundreds of times, for rodent, mold and maggots. If the owners and managers of apartment complexes, can't clean up their own tenets trash and arrange for regular fumigation, why do you Elijah Cummings can?

edit on 29-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sure helps to look at the ENTIRE 50-city list instead of getting smug & smarmy about it.

1. Chicago, Illinois
2. Los Angeles, California
3. New York, New York
4. Washington, DC
5. San Francisco, California
6. Detroit, Michigan
7. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
8. Cleveland, Ohio
9. Baltimore, Maryland
10. Denver, Colorado
11. Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota
12. Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
13. Boston, Massachusetts
14. Seattle, Washington
15. Atlanta, Georgia
16. Indianapolis, Indiana
17. Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Florida
18. Hartford, Connecticut
19. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
20. Cincinnati, Ohio
21. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
22. Charlotte, North Carolina
23. Houston, Texas
24. Portland, Oregon
25. Columbus, Ohio
26. San Diego, California
27. Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
28. Buffalo, New York
29. New Orleans, Louisiana
30. Norfolk, Virginia
31. Richmond, Virginia
32. Albany, New York
33. Kansas City, Missouri
34. Portland, Maine
35. Nashville, Tennessee
36. St. Louis, Missouri
37. Sacramento, California
38. Greenville, South Carolina
39. Grand Rapids, Michigan
40. Phoenix, Arizona
41. Orlando, Florida
42. Tampa, Florida
43. Burlington, New York
44. Champaign, Illinois
45. Rochester, New York
46. Syracuse, New York
47. Charleston, West Virginia
48. Dayton, Ohio
49. Memphis, Tennessee
50. Flint, Michigan

mentalfloss.com...

The article link-back is to Thrillist, which uses the same Orokin list as the OP. Except in full, not partially. The main takeaway here, folks, is that where there are many people, there are vermin.

The other take-away is that the info is from just one pest control company, and if more were able to be considered, the collective numbers might show a completely different list.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I hear they make a great burger.

I am sure that some countries have mastered them as food. It would be interesting to see a symbiotic relationship that goes better for both species. Pests are called that for a reason.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It also occurred to me to look what what KIND of cities are listed. A LOT of them are port cities & major air import hubs. That transfers around a lot of hidden vermin quite easily, just like importing did back in the old days.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hold on... the list is just a tally of cities where the company carried out the most rodent treatments. It's not actually claiming to be where the largest rat infestations are.

It could actually just indicate that people in democrat controlled cities have an overall higher standard of hygiene.
edit on 29-7-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I said it was only one Co in my OP.

The data is about the top cities with this. Your list is most all of the major areas it appears.,
AND
It still looks like several huge areas in R control didn't make the top 10.

That List and who runs the cities is the kind of thing you were to decide if you came in to the thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Rats have an acquired taste for democrats though. Because in democrat controlled cities, all the money, while being promised to the poor and needy causes, it instead is being skimmed off by those same officials and diverted from common city maintenance and basic city hygiene.

To make it easier to understand, rat infestations in these big left wing cities are a natural outcome of democrat faulty leadership, behavior, and inaction. (They don't have time to deal with unsavory issues while spending and hiding away all that loot).

edit on 29-7-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Facts?

Stahp!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join