It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 most Rodent infested cities are run by whom?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Folks you can say a rodent infestation is one thing that makes people squirmy inside. But to be living in one of cities labeled the worst area/city for rodents is a bit unnerving for health reasons.

The statistics are in.

Chicago
Los Angeles
New York
Washington, DC
San Francisco
Detroit
Philadelphia
Cleveland, OH
Baltimore
Denver

Have been listed in order.

I am not going to point out the obvious about what political affiliation of the leadership for years appears to be specifically as we can lump them in as not working for the people no matter who's party they belong. I wish those who would like to understand why do the research and see who what philosophy the leadership has practiced in these cites.

The source of this was a compilation by the Orkin Pest Control Co.

Arguable that Orkin is just one company and I give that as a fact .

www.orkin.com...

What is important IMO is the stink of the rats and the rat politicians are too busy scooping up the federal funds for their friends and selves. They go back and screw their constituents who are being fooled and they have to see them perp walked to even begin to believe the truth that they are common thieves.

dailycaller.com...

We elect them to solve problems and they are using it for a cash cow it seems in some areas of the US
edit on 29-7-2019 by Justoneman because: Kudos to my proof reader, i needed that

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

10 most Rodent infested cities are ran by whom?

*are run

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Rodents go where the people are. It's really simple. Populated places produce more trash, and consequently more food for rats.

I'm here to help if you need more math or biology.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This is like saying the National Debt is mostly caused by Republicans because they control the government more than the Democrats. So how can the minority party be so powerful. Either the Republicans are incompetent or complicit. Choose.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Stop bringing logic into the discussion. What we have here is some good old fashion mud throwing against the Democrats.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yep those are the same things, you finally got em.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Democrats, the slum lords of America

They should use that as their campaign slogan.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
*are run

*by Democrats 😎

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Rodents go where the people are. It's really simple. Populated places produce more trash, and consequently more food for rats.

Well on the big list of new calls from Sept 2017 till Sep 2018, they list last years results and I see movement that suggests some cities are worse. You can nit pick.

This is about thieving politicians that allow this to be unchecked. Funding for the Health Dept is the real issue. That money the Feds send seems to disappear while the problem gets a window dressing. If they want a sewer pipe cleared, believe me it will be cleared of all living things. Sanitation is about design. The minimum is what we get if we are lucky in some cities apparently.

That is why i started this thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yes, because all Republican districts are pristine, and none are slums with high poverty rates.

Fact: Poverty transcends partisan districts, and is not a right vs. left problem.

edit on 29-7-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

*are run

Thank you , you are certainly welcome to proofread any of my work. Two or three sets of eyes are always better.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yes, because all Republican districts are pristine, and none are slums with high poverty rates.

Fact: Poverty transcends partisan districts, and is not a right vs. left problem.

I think i answered that about when you posted.

ETA

I started my career in the field of Environmental Science at a County Health Dept. Money was the biggest issue and the caring of Politico's D or R are the same. Difference seems to be when they get on the news and play like they are doing what we asked them to do. It is the R's that would say not their knife in your back when it was and the D's say they are going to hurt you but say it wasn't their knife. Making it tough for us moderates IMO.

edit on 29-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I want Lists !!!!!! 💥🎱💥

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Oh cmon now, we all know rats are libtards.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Clearly, Orkin is Racist for pointing this out.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

What is important IMO is the stink of the rats and the rat politicians are too busy scooping up the federal funds for their friends and selves.

There it is. It's all about corelating rat infestations with politicians and their constituents. They're not human, because no "human" would want to live there.

In the meantime, Jared Kushner's company owned thousands of apartments in Baltimore, and they were fined 200 separate times in 1 year for vermin, mold and maggots. Kushner has a terrible reputation as a slum lord in Baltimore.

OF course, HUS Secretary Ben Carson is from Baltimore. But he's too busy cutting HUD benefits and padding investors' pockets to worry about infestations in his home town.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Demorats . Of Course ...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

What a dopey thread premise, New York had rats when Giuliani was mayor and with every mayor going back to the city's founding.

Rats go to large population centers regardless of who runs them.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've seen skaven hordes in Denver lol

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What is important IMO is the stink of the rats and the rat politicians are too busy scooping up the federal funds for their friends and selves.

There it is. It's all about corelating rat infestations with politicians and their constituents. They're not human, because no "human" would want to live there.

Let's address this please.

NO I am not thinking of it the way you would spin it. That they are rat politicians I say has no aisle side I would agree if you think that.

This is just data, raw data. The facts are not bigoted. Data is data to me and consequences for squeezing the money out before it is used to do what it is intended is my claim as I have seen it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join