It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member of Congress Condones Assault on Another Member of Congress

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

so when some disgruntled jew rocks up and smacks her in the mouth its ok to have a good laugh
awesome

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

This is where things are so messed up.

I give a perfectly good rant on a politician I dislike and you turn that around and state that I support violence and as a bonus, you get to slam Jews!

Don't you have a gay Asian reporter to beat up?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

sorry mate got a bit turned round on that my family's jewish just thought if she got a smack it would be funny as she thinks it is not casting dispersuings on you
edit on 29-7-2019 by Steveogold because: spelling mistake

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Ahh.

Apologies then.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

no prob

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: face23785

Omar is a thug, a punk, a two-bit liar who gamed the system.

Her cruelty is only matched by her low intelligence and complete lack of self awareness.

Her and her "Squat Gang" are low intelligence, no class, authoritarians. They're Antifa but in 500 dollar shoes.

She is about as valuable and necessary to our republic as a cooling pile of dog vomit.

But that's just my opinion.

Yet people voted for her. Probably virtue-signaling man-buns in skinny jeans with chin beards.

Anyone who supports Omar The Evil Fascist Liar . . . . I am going to steal your lunch money. Count on it.

Let me guess. She's your ex-wife?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

So uh, DB would do ALOT of things(so i have read), but marrying his sister ain't one of them.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
President Trump has tweeted or retweeted lots of low blows too. Not suprising other politicians are following suit in realizing that you can stir up some of the masses with petty insults.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Despite some over the top comments, Omar is one of the few politicians to criticize the terrible war crimes being committed on Palestinians.

It's about the only thing i like about her. Sad state of the world when you're called an anti-semitic racist for calling out Israel (a country) their treatment of Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

So you consider violence a legitimate way to settle neighbor's disputes ?

C'mon man, you are capable of humor. Lawn & Order will be the name of the lawn-mover-jousting series in spirit of this thread. All I need is a sponsor, you're in for some fun?

It's pretty hilarious that the people in their gated communities need more gates to isolate themselves from the people next door, who will go full blown berserk over "unsightly" piles of debris.
With things escalating over nothing, I don't know if we can have a revolution fast enough before the sharks rip themselves apart. Nobody condoned anything with mocking idiots who can't have a non-violent chat with their neighbors. Helluva diplomat, eh?
The irony is priceless.

However. Did you read some "punch your neighbor for the view" tweet I'm unaware of?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Despite some over the top comments, Omar is one of the few politicians to criticize the terrible war crimes being committed on Palestinians.

It's about the only thing i like about her. Sad state of the world when you're called an anti-semitic racist for calling out Israel (a country) their treatment of Palestinians.

Except the fact she's actually anti-semite that supports hamas........

I mean other than that.......
edit on 7/30/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
There goes Omar triggering the usuals again. She's good at what she does, she's earning her paychecks.

Do Democrats actually do anything these days other than try to top each other's last asinine political comments?

I can answer that, they don't.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
There goes Omar triggering the usuals again. She's good at what she does, she's earning her paychecks.

Do Democrats actually do anything these days other than try to top each other's last asinine political comments?

I can answer that, they don't.

They don't need to, the media does all the thinking for them, and even provides them with talking points to parrot..... No actual effort or thought needed

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think we should support 1st Amendment rights on this one.

But she is part of congress, not an ordinary citizen. Read the first paragraph of the first Amendment. She is a disruptive politician, attempting to mess up the effectiveness of our countries leadership. In her job, she is supposed to follow certain ethics standards, not try to destroy our government. Once our government is destroyed, there will be no rights unless the new government allows them, it will be starting from scratch.

The entire thing is a straw man. The First Amendment protects you from Congress abridging your free speech. No one here is calling on Congress to pass laws banning her from spewing her hate and support for violence. They can't make a rational argument so they have to lie and pretend it's a First Amendment issue. Just like they have to lie and pretend criticizing Baltimore's abysmal leadership is racism, they have to lie about the border situation, they have to lie on pretty much every issue anymore because they've gone so crazy.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

they have to lie on pretty much every issue anymore because they've gone so crazy

that is the sensible answer
did you see that mueller hearing?
will you be watching their potus nominee debate tonight?
pants aflame everywhere!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
President Trump has tweeted or retweeted lots of low blows too. Not suprising other politicians are following suit in realizing that you can stir up some of the masses with petty insults.

Good of you to admit the Democrats, and in particular this Democrat, are no better than Trump. The leftists in the thread should really love that, especially the ones that try to pretend they're neutral or above politics.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

they have to lie on pretty much every issue anymore because they've gone so crazy

that is the sensible answer
did you see that mueller hearing?
will you be watching their potus nominee debate tonight?
pants aflame everywhere!

Not worth my time. There's not one decent candidate among them, and that's why they will lose. Trump isn't invincible. All they'd have to do to beat him is run a candidate that's at least semi-sane. It's just not in the cards though.
edit on 30 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Trump isn't invincible. All they'd have to do to beat him is run a candidate that's at least semi-sane.

you said a mouthfull there
it is all they had to do last time, they chose the hag

seems so simple from here
20 of them will speak tonight, not a sane voice among them

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Really amazing to watch as the world immigrates to the US how quickly its descending to the status of a South American banana republic.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

not really, were that true the flood of immigrants would not still be an issue
it is not ideal here, but it is still vastly better than the rest of the globe
we just like to complain more than most

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join