It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member of Congress Condones Assault on Another Member of Congress

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yet people voted for her. Probably virtue-signaling man-buns in skinny jeans with chin beards.

I bet a lot of clowns like that did vote for her also but her district in Minnesota has the largest Somali population in the country I think.
That’s how she got elected.

They wouldn't vote for her just cause she's Somali would they?

Wouldn't that be "racist"?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Was it an act of political violence, maybe an anti-unsightly-piles activist we could label terrorist?

You've probably got a James Hodgkinson shrine in your bedroom don't you?

Wait! I have a bedroom?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

They still whine about him jokingly telling a crowd that he'd pay their legal bills if they assaulted a protestor at a rally

Well, he kinda set the bar..real low in fact. I did not hear the right in an uproar over it.

Then you've been misinformed. He was widely condemned for those comments, including from the right.

link   

Do you try to sound like a stereotype on purpose? Lol. I don't think a single original thought has come from your brain this entire thread, just the usual Fox News and Gateway Pundit talking points and buzzwords.

link   

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think we should support 1st Amendment rights on this one.

I fully support your right to support political violence by your fellow leftists. Absolutely. And I support hers. No one is saying you don't both have that right.

Aside from your demagogical hyperbole, myself and every Democrat I know is a firm believer in the rule of law. If you Republicans think Omar broke the law don't be an incompetent fool. Request a Grand Jury and have her indicted. Otherwise, you are just a political blowhard.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Funny thing, this ...

Before I even clicked on the link to the thread, I had already made a couple of assumptions (I'd call them deductions) about a couple of characteristics of the congressperson who did this. Namely gender, race and party.

Whaddaya know, I was right on all three counts. It ain't "prejudice" if it's true, it's just fact.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you try to sound like a stereotype on purpose? Lol. I don't think a single original thought has come from your brain this entire thread, just the usual Fox News and Gateway Pundit talking points and buzzwords.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Typical left-wing talking point. Whine about Fox News, even when they have nothing to do with the topic, weren't linked, weren't referenced, nothing.

Is there anything left at the bottom of that barrel or have we got a China syndrome situation here?

link   

There goes Omar triggering the usuals again. She's good at what she does, she's earning her paychecks.

I like her. She gets the Republicans upset.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I think we should support 1st Amendment rights on this one.

I fully support your right to support political violence by your fellow leftists. Absolutely. And I support hers. No one is saying you don't both have that right.

Aside from your demagogical hyperbole, myself and every Democrat I know is a firm believer in the rule of law. If you Republicans think Omar broke the law don't be an incompetent fool. Request a Grand Jury and have her indicted. Otherwise, you are just a political blowhard.

Wait, is that the new standard? If no laws were broken, complaining about it is just being a political blowhard?

I assume you'll be making that comment in all the threads about the Mueller report right?

Oh wait, you're just a partisan hack, so no you won't.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yet people voted for her. Probably virtue-signaling man-buns in skinny jeans with chin beards.

I bet a lot of clowns like that did vote for her also but her district in Minnesota has the largest Somali population in the country I think.
That’s how she got elected.

They wouldn't vote for her just cause she's Somali would they?

Wouldn't that be "racist"?

You would think so.
But looking at the history of that district, it’s been staunchly deranged Democrat since 1963.

The Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party (DFL) has held the seat without interruption since 1963, and the Republicans have not tallied more than 40 percent of the vote in almost half a century.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

link   

How much room does Omar and the "squad" take up in your head? They're doing a bang up job with their antagonistic propaganda, you're letting them get to you. Lol!

link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Funny thing, this ...

Before I even clicked on the link to the thread, I had already made a couple of assumptions (I'd call them deductions) about a couple of characteristics of the congressperson who did this. Namely gender, race and party.

Whaddaya know, I was right on all three counts. It ain't "prejudice" if it's true, it's just fact.

These political ATS threads have nothing to do with facts. It's pure fandom. People love to put party before country. It's all about waving your flag, talking smack, and lipping your team as the best team.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

She hails from a third world craphole.
You can take the woman out of the third world craphole, but you cant take the third world craphole out of the woman.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

How much room does Omar and the "squad" take up in your head? They're doing a bang up job with their antagonistic propaganda, you're letting them get to you. Lol!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

More repackaged "I know you are but what am I" projection. You've become a complete left-wing shill because of Trump since I started coming here. Too funny. Got anything else you can accuse me of doing that you're actually analyzing yourself?

ETA: Yikes, I've stirred quite the hornets next here. And as predicted, our usual left-wing members are defending her support for violence against Republicans. I hate to do this drive-by style, but I did just get home from traveling and I have some things to do. I just heard this on the radio and felt like posting about it.

And no, it wasn't Fox News Radio. I actually vary my sources. Scary concept to some, I know...
edit on 29 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You made those assumptions because she's the most popular person on ATS at the moment, she has usurped AOC's throne. It's obvious who it is because she's almost ther only thing talked about around here these days.

I think you give yourself too much credit. She's in your head.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

No, just pointing out how "the squad" has you shook. I wonder how many freedoms you're willing to give away in spite of them? I'd say quite a few. Lol.
edit on 7/29/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Well, I did not hear much uproar from his base. I'm not surprised people he was running against didn't like it.

About Ilhan, I think she is shady, it will be interesting if anything solid comes from the supposed marriage to the brother.

I don't care about her anti Israel stance.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Personally I think members of congress should have to fight each other in mortal kombat.

4 matches a year.

DO U EVEN TRAIN BRAH

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join