It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular musicians fake their death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
weve all heard the rumors....Elvis,Jim Morrison,2pac.....they are all still living hiding out somewhere....escaping their fame for a more normal lifestyle.....is it true....who if any do you think may still be alive?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
last i heard 2pac was in venice (did i spell that right, u know the city with the water and stuff)
people keep seeing him there but that's all i've heard on that

also even if elvis is alive, he is really old probably so old that he would be dead.

Velvet

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Elvis Presley would have turned just 70 this year.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
really! wow so he woudent be. . .well then again. either way

R.I.P Elvis

Velvet

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think alot of that is nothing but wishful thinking by the fans who just can't accept that their favorite artists are dead and gone.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well jim morrison was another story, he was strange in life, and he's strange in death. Or is he?

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Come on UFO ria.....funny how Jim and Elvis both died in the bathroom. Elvis, the poor bastard, died while on the toilet....and Jim while in the tub. I think I'd prefer to die in the tub. Now...2pac 6pac or whatever his name was, died at the hands of some other rapper was it?? I wish all rappers would shoot each other and put an end to that crap called Rap....garbage!!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Have any of you read the story by You Know They Got a Hell of a Band by Stephen King. It's found in the collection Nightmares and Dreamscapes.

If you clicked on this thread, then you'll love that story...

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Have any of you read the story by You Know They Got a Hell of a Band by Stephen King.

I've read almost all of King's work and did read that story and it was pretty good....

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You Know They Got a Hell of a Band

What song is that line from....cant think of it

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It's from Donnie & Marie's "I'm a little bit country, your a little but rock and roll"

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
while i can't personaly vouch for this being true. dosn't it make sence to fake the death of those who are popular?

would you like being hounded 24/7 by fans? some people can't take a crap without the world knowing about it, commenting about how well done it was, and lets not forget about those who would try to get a poiece of this crap as a souveneer. i can hardly fault someone fakeing a death to get away from this insanity. look at dianna. she was reportibly on the run from publicity when she died. personaly if they want to be "dead" why not let them be. why continue to serch for them? after all this is why they would have done it in the first place. mabe we should let celebraties have a life of their own. they could possibly "live" longer.

also don't limmit fake deths for celebraties. i for one belive that there is a strong suspician of hittler's death being faked. did he run? or was he in fact captured by russian forces? like dead celebraties such as elvis we will probably never know.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
These people rely on that popularity in order to achieve the success they desire....so i guess its a vicious circle

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

It's from Donnie & Marie's "I'm a little bit country, your a little but rock and roll"

Hey, you learn something every day, i never knew that.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i dont personaly buy into this but ive heard some people say kurt cobain is liveing in majorka(ermmmm how do u spell that) spain but somehow i fail to belive it someone like he would have been recognised by the press in seconds and someone would have blown his cover by now

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
How funny would it be if Elvis was still alive and working as an Elvis impersonator in Vegas?
Kind of like hiding in plain sight.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
while it is true that there are people who fake their deaths to get away from things in life, most of these people are later caught up in their scheme. Also, I think it's important to point out how these various celebrities lived their respective lives.... morrison,hendrix, elvis, cobain.. all heavily into alcohol/drugs.. people die everyday from the same things... they were the same as us, and can die the same as we do.

for 2pac and biggie, i mean they were living in a world of violence. People get killed everyday from getting shot by others who don't like what they are doing.

It's not like they died in some outlandish way.

It's just another perpetuation of a pop culture society obsessed with celebrity and fame.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
if you do the research then you will realise 2pac and Biggie weren't murdered by each other, or the bloods and the crips. Tupac was a voice and hope for the black people and thus no black person would want him dead, unless they were threatened with their life by high up people in power. I have every 2pac album and listen to them lots, and also have lots of his unreleased material e.g. tens and tens of unreleased songs. Tupac and the only witness to his assasination (Yaki Khadafi from his Outlaw clique) was assasinated because Tupac was a revolutionary. He was assasinated for the parallel reason RFK (Robert F Kennedy) and Martin Luther King were assasinated: because they were POWERFUL & SUPREMELY INTELLIGENT black figures promoting a black revolutionary movement to stand up for black rights and make changes. After constant constant research I have come to the conclusion that the reason 2pac raps so much about being alive and stuff is because he knew it all. I'm purely guessing on this next part but who knows, maybe one of the FBI/CIA people involved in the operation was black, or genuinely felt guilty about the black oppression and tipped Tupac off about the operation. I hypothesise that the New York shooting of 6 bullets at Tupac was specifically setup in an operation, to create a rivalry between the two gangsta's (Tupac & Biggie), and rivalry between Badboy and Deathrow Records. The illuminati body responsible (FBI at least (there's evidence), and possibly the CIA) didn't even had to do anything more, the tensions escalated by themselves as bloods and crips gangs blamed each other. Once Tupac found out, possibly from the tipping off, at a time closer to his death, he started recording hundreds of songs, including the Don Killuminati (illuminati): 7 Day Theory, which he designed with himself on a cross like Jess, ready to be sacrificed. He also renamed his name to Makaveli, after Nicholli Machiavelli, a famous Italian political figure who fooled his enemies in battle by faking his own death. He started revealing lots and lots of random clues, just as one liners, in each of his songs. Lots are on the 7 Day Theory album, many about the FBI watching him, wanting him dead, and rapping about how 'death is for suckers'.

In Richie Rich's album Seasoned Veteran, which was released on the same day as The 7 Day Theory, on the song "N*ggas Done Changed" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says the following lyrics: "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word / but best believe that n*ggas' gonna get what they deserve." This phrase implies that Tupac knows he will be dead when Richie Rich's album is released.

In Tupac's song "Ambitionz az a Ridah" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthaf*ckin' menace, they cowards that's why they tried to set me up, had b*tch *ss n*ggas on my team so indeed they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED." This implies that Tupac is reincarnated as Makaveli.

In Tupac's song "Ain't Hard 2 Find" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "I heard rumors I died, murdered in cold blood, traumatized pictures of me in my final states, you know momma cried, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted." It seems as if Tupac foretold the future.

On the song "Thug Luv" which is a duet with Tupac on Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's double CD Art Of War after Tupac says "whuz poppin' n*gga", Bizzy Bone can be heard saying "He's Alive He's Alive He's Alive" in the background.

Furthermore there is the thing about the 7's everywhere. Him apparently 'dying' on Friday 13th, his time of death adding up to 7, the number 7's upside down in Gridloc'd, the 13 in his filmclips, him going to Heaven, Him dying at the age of 25 (2+5=7). Furthermore he lived from 1971-1996. 1+9+7+1=18 and 1+9+9+6=25 , 25-18=7. I believe lots of this was trying to tell his fans secretly about the illuminati, as 7 is one of their main numbers or he's some kind of prophetic being. In the documentary Tupac & Biggie, it displays evidence about the FBI agents associated with Deathrow Records CEO Suge Knight who had previously been convicted of corruption. Suge Knight is a known gangster and is currently serving time in a maximum penitentiary prison. Suge Knight was DEFINITELY involved. I don't know the exact details of what happened but who knows Suge Knight could've setup the fight and then getaway and then shots fired on the car, trying to kill 2pac, with Suge working with the FBI agents (maybe on a bribery charge due to convictions for many other offences). Tupac survived the shots, went to the hospital and put it all together, and faked his own death using another body or corpse who looked like him with his tatoos, as he had been tipped off by the informer previously. Tupac always wore his bulletproof vest and thus would not have taken any bullets in the chest, which is the official reason of how he died.

So in conclusion I'm thinking:

1. the illuminati used the FBI/CIA to assasinate 2pac. It failed to kill him due to Pac's bulletproof vest and the poor aiming due to the moving motion of the car, and subsequently Pac put into his emergency plan to fake his own death like Machiavelli to save himself from really dying.

The seven day theory of 7 years after 1996 (Pac's apparent death) could also be true in another meaning. If Pac were alive and hiding from being assasinated maybe he's been thinking of plans for the last 7 years and preparing to put them in place in 2003. Think about the black rappers that came big in 2003. Kanye West for one, is not only a lyrically expert, but he raps about similar problems in the black ghettos just like 2pac did. If Tupac were using Kanye West to resurrect his messages and thoughts (possibly by writing the lyrics [Pac loved to write poetry so wouldn't mind writing a different rap flow style])

or the other scenario

2. the illuminati used the FBI/CIA to assasinate 2pac. He knew they were after him and had used the Jesus on a cross stuff to symbolise his sacrifice as a martyr for a cause (black justice), and had used the machiavelli stuff to represent how his teachings and influence are living on and resurrecting through others.

I believe Biggie was murdered because he knew that he hadn't shot 2pac at all, and basically he was killed to make it look like the whole East vs West rivalry, and make it look like the sides killed each other.

Further evidence can be found here:

www.centennialsociety.com...

This is the greatest pretending of a death in history!!

[edit on 1-12-2005 by sugeshotcha]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I was looking at a rare 2pac video today (www.linkpost.org.../5/), which is rumoured to have been made recently. I was looking in the background for any advertising or things which may give away a date. I found an interesting bit of advertising in the background, consisting of a black background silhouette of a person, possibly with ipod earphones in his ears, which looks exactly like the silhouette on Apples homepage www.apple.com..., and thus possibly another one of the many advertising pieces for the Apple Ipod. I'm very sure Ipods came out after 1996, (2pac's apparent death) and thus this video may prove he's alive?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I met a guy a couple of years back who swore to me that 2Pac was alive and living in Oxford, UK.

new topics

top topics

join