It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Any ATSers Planning On Going To Area 51 On Sept. 20?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Edit: Responded to wrong thread. It's dinner time. My mind is not here

edit on 30 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeah you actually did make something up. You couldn't respond in substance so you had to call me sensitive to make yourself feel better. Grow up. You got caught making a ridiculous post and were corrected. How high is that pedestal? I won't further derail the thread responding to your childishness. Get the last word in so you can sleep tonight then accept the fact that you made a mistake like an adult.
edit on 30 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Here's my prediction:
Y'all wont find anything. I bet they even welcome everyone in for a tour
There was far too much forewarning, theyll have moved the UFOs to area 52 by the time you get there

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MahatmaGanja

no - because that will set a precedent of pandering to the demands of idiots

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

hey - why dont you go to racheal nevada - on the day in question - and demonstrate how " easy " it is ???????????

i am not advocating you join the " storm A51 " idiots - but indtead do a 16 mile like across equivilant terrain south of the town - carrying " sufficient water " - then back again

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Oh, I know... we're all above that sort of thing...way too savy and all that...but is any one going just for the giggles (and to see them aliens of course)?

If someone lives close by I don't see why they would not go. Even if you are a non-believer or do not support the premise of the event (now being transformed into a music / arts festival) I don't see why you would want to miss what is going to go down as a footnote in history. Good, bad, or indifferent it's going to always be talked about in some fashion.

It's garnered world-wide attention so there is sure to be some entertaining personalities along with some interesting times to be had. If I lived closer I would totally rent an RV, pile in a few friends, and go along for the ride.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Better not. They are just looking for a reason to confiscate the Internet from us. This is it. If people show up to our nation's most secure Military Base, and they used the Internet to conspire and coordinate it. The Government will finally ahve it's reason to take total control of all DNS servers. This is a PSY-OP. There's a reason that they allowed the crap to go viral on the Internet instead of removing it. There's a reason that the guy who put it on the Internet didn't get a visit by the FBI, when in the past any threat whatsoever against a base, or even an average person would have warranted that visit. There's a reason that the Mainstream Media was allowed to talk about it instead of ignoring it as they normally would. Don't go, or our last bastion of true freedom will be gone.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Better not. They are just looking for a reason to confiscate the Internet from us. This is it. If people show up to our nation's most secure Military Base, and they used the Internet to conspire and coordinate it. The Government will finally ahve it's reason to take total control of all DNS servers. This is a PSY-OP. There's a reason that they allowed the crap to go viral on the Internet instead of removing it. There's a reason that the guy who put it on the Internet didn't get a visit by the FBI, when in the past any threat whatsoever against a base, or even an average person would have warranted that visit. There's a reason that the Mainstream Media was allowed to talk about it instead of ignoring it as they normally would. Don't go, or our last bastion of true freedom will be gone.

Now, THERE is a conspiracy theory worthy of some serious HIGH QUALITY TIN FOIL!! Not just any ordinary tin foil will do for this one!! Nope, only a quadruple layer of the really good stuff will suffice, the HD 1/4" really thick stuff which has been impregnated with 100% pure Unobtanium for a low radar signature!!!

Holy COW!! Those BASTAGES!!
edit on 8/2/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Yeah you actually did make something up. You couldn't respond in substance so you had to call me sensitive to make yourself feel better. Grow up. You got caught making a ridiculous post and were corrected. How high is that pedestal? I won't further derail the thread responding to your childishness. Get the last word in so you can sleep tonight then accept the fact that you made a mistake like an adult.

Wanna cookie

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Do I really want to spend a bunch of money, to go through a scorching desert with no hint of it being a beach, just to shot over tin foil?

Where as I can just cross the street where it lush an green here to get some.

Decisions...decision's.
edit on 2-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Edit: Responded to wrong thread. It's dinner time. My mind is not here

Thanks for that, I know how you feel, dinner time is important for feeding those all important deep thinking valve's, I was near a meltdown myself.

edit on 2-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Now, THERE is a conspiracy theory worthy of some serious HIGH QUALITY TIN FOIL!! Not just any ordinary tin foil will do for this one!! Nope, only a quadruple layer of the really good stuff will suffice, the HD 1/4" really thick stuff which has been impregnated with 100% pure Unobtanium for a low radar signature!!!

Holy COW!! Those BASTAGES!!

That's pretty funny. Do the Liberals not try to take every citizen's gun, because of a few numbskulls that went into a school and shot up kids? Of course they do. Fact: The UN is already trying to take over the Internet (See Here), it's common knowledge at this point. So then, the concept is real that there just might be some shady, greedy, unscrupulous politician's that sacrifice the wealth of the citizenry, as well as their well-being, for the sake of getting more wealthy and having more power. Look around you, it's happening around us everywhere between Trump and the Democrats...all kinds of Conspiracies are being unveiled. At any rate, if it's no longer a Conspiracy, and has become fact, then my initial post is not a Conspiracy, rather it's a postulation. Just as they try to take all guns for the irresponsibility of a few...they can use that same concept in reference to the Internet. The same tactic can be applied to the Internet, to ensure confiscation of the DNS servers. All they need is a reason, and I would say storming the most secure base in the nation...is a good reason.

*It's much easier to mock, scoff and 'eye roll', than it is to think for yourself.
edit on 2-8-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join