It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Any ATSers Planning On Going To Area 51 On Sept. 20?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This one should set a new record for price gouging.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vicious1

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: schuyler

I think you missed the rattlers under every spot of shade and bush.

Oh yeah. Thanks!
Oh don't forget to blame the "Boomers" Which most are in their 70's and probably never been online. Btw i am just being fecious and sarcastic.

OK. I'm a 70 year old Boomer, so that makes sense. You realize Boomers INVENTED the Internet, right?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Nah, they can keep them, aliens and AP's have to go to the dentist and that's hard enough..

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Cue the Project Bluebeam false-sighting projection for all of them to 'see the light'

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: schuyler
I wonder how many people actually understand how HOT it is out there? They're gonna need a few ambulances.

Well, according to the climate chart of Rachel on wikipedia, September has an average high of 28 degrees celsius... So about as hot as a cool summers day in most regions.

Not exactly the uninhabitable furnace you seem to be portraying it as.

I transitioned into the F-4 at Nellis AFB which is close (in Nevada terms) to Rachel and there is a reason only 54 people live in Rachel. The whole county has 5,000 people for 10,000 square miles. The weather is brutal. It's not just the temperature. At that altitude, you lose a good portion (about 5000 feet) of atmospheric filtering. The humidity is extremely low, And the wind always blows. So dehydration, to the point of suffering life threatening convulsions, is a real danger. Serious sunburn is extremely rapid. And there are not a lot of places to get a bottle of cold water. And before I forget it, it gets cold at night in September, often to the 40s (F). There are no gas stations within 50 road miles of the Range. The O Club at Nellis made it barely tolerable. They paid me to go there back then. I'm not sure there's enough money now.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I was thinking like the back of a truck, you know, mobile.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Arbys announced it was bringing a food truck lol so something is going down .

Arbys Area 51 food truck

Corporations already making money on it !

edit on 7/30/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

It's astonishing to me that you had to explain this to someone. The post quality has really gone downhill here to the point where someone thinks they understand the conditions of Rachel, NV because they read it's climate chart on Wikipedia. *facepalm*

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

If you are stupid enough to go out there unprepared, it isn't "price gouging" it is "supply and demand".

I'm thinking about having some t-shirts made. I'm thinking "I INVADED AREA 51 AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SUCKING CHEST WOUND".

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: roadgravel

If you are stupid enough to go out there unprepared, it isn't "price gouging" it is "supply and demand".

I'm thinking about having some t-shirts made. I'm thinking "I INVADED AREA 51 AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SUCKING CHEST WOUND".

Gold.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

It's astonishing to me that you had to explain this to someone. The post quality has really gone downhill here to the point where someone thinks they understand the conditions of Rachel, NV because they read it's climate chart on Wikipedia. *facepalm*

Perhaps it's that 'Dunkirk Spirit' - being tough in overwhelming circumstances whilst staring utter defeat in the face.

I still think this lunacy would make for a great movie script, though.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Don't worry,
I'm sure Jezza Cowbell will be along any minute making out it was his idea all along and try turn it into a film festival or an Aliens in Art Festival....
Bring your sunglasses.

edit on 30-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

LOL

nice

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yeah mate... I'm still sure any healthy individual would be just fine, providing they bring plenty of water... No ones convinced me that the Nevada desert is somehow so uniquely different to any other desert or arid region that would make it as unbearable as some are claiming.

But, I suppose for a sensitive little pedal such as yourself, you'd probably be well advised to stay clear of the whole Area 51 thing... Afterall, we wouldn't want your asthma playing up.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I went to survival school out there in the 80's. I have no desire to go back.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

maybe they"ll use the brown note that supposed frequency that makes everyone poo themselves

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yeah mate... I'm still sure any healthy individual would be just fine, providing they bring plenty of water... No ones convinced me that the Nevada desert is somehow so uniquely different to any other desert or arid region that would make it as unbearable as some are claiming.

But, I suppose for a sensitive little pedal such as yourself, you'd probably be well advised to stay clear of the whole Area 51 thing... Afterall, we wouldn't want your asthma playing up.

I actually do have asthma, thanks to years of working with jet fuel in the Air Force, where I served in some places with even worse heat than Nevada.

Sensitive is getting called out for a moronic post about the Nevada desert being no worse than a cool summer's day in most places and being so butthurt you have to make things up about people who made fun of you for such a blunder. You made a stupid post. We all do it. Take your medicine, don't be an arrogant child.
edit on 30 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I actually do have asthma...

I know... That's why I said it.

Sensitive is getting called out for a moronic post about the Nevada desert being no worse than a cool summer's day in most places and being so butthurt you have to make things up about people who made fun of you for such a blunder.

Firstly, I didn't make anything up.

Secondly, I simply pointed out that the September average high in Rachel was no worse than an average mild Summers day, then expressed skepticism that the climate would be as brutal as was claimed, when this area 51 raid is planned for.

What's moronic about that? Whether wrong or right, it was just an opinion

Either way, your arrogant little comment was completely uncalled for... imo.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I actually do have asthma...

I know... That's why I said it.

Sensitive is getting called out for a moronic post about the Nevada desert being no worse than a cool summer's day in most places and being so butthurt you have to make things up about people who made fun of you for such a blunder.

Either way, your arrogant little comment was completely uncalled for... imo.

You calling someone else arrogant is laughable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join