It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Any ATSers Planning On Going To Area 51 On Sept. 20?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
No way would I get involved. Bunch of yahoos who likely know little about UFOs or Area 51, just want to see aliens...which IF they are anywhere, wouldn't be there.

It'll be a real cluster****

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: schuyler
I wonder how many people actually understand how HOT it is out there? They're gonna need a few ambulances.

Well, according to the climate chart of Rachel on wikipedia, September has an average high of 28 degrees celsius... So about as hot as a cool summers day in most regions.

Not exactly the uninhabitable furnace you seem to be portraying it as.

Ever been there? It's not like Southern England at 80 plus degrees ( a "cool summer day?" That's hilarious! lol!) There's no shade. There's no water. There are no restrooms. There are no trees. Nothing is green. The sun beats down on you relentlessly. There are no buildings, though there are a few abandoned shells of buildings, all looking a bit forlorn, last inhabited in the 19th century, local miner's shacks, probably. There are no McDonalds. The very few motels anywhere close are already filled. There's a shimmer in the air as you look off into the distance where there are a few brown mountains way out there. There may be a few prairie dogs. You know what prairie dogs are, right? And there will be vultures overhead, circling, waiting. No rivers. There used to be. Now they are shallow "washes" (That's funny.) Oh, there are some plants, some sagebrush. Most of it is dead and rolls along the desert in the wind, called Tumbleweed. And that's all you can hear, the wind drying your skin so that it flakes off. It's the High Desert with an elevation of 6,000 to 7,000 feet. The air is a little thin, and if you exert yourself, you'll be panting in no time at all, and sweating. And with the thinner atmosphere, any exposed skin will burn in a few minutes. Like they say on the T-shirts: "Sea level is for sissies."

And the night? Frightfully cold. Bone chilling cold. Teeth chattering cold. If you manage to survive 24 hours in this environment you will have a new appreciation for what "Death by exposure" really means. A few years ago a German family rented a car in Vegas and took off through the desert to see some Wild West country. German tourists, people who talk in "Celsius" instead of Fahrenheit, ironic since Fahrenheit is a German word. They turned off on a dirt road, as it turns out, and were never seen again. There was an "investigation," but given the vastness of the area, and no flight plan filed :-) nobody knew what happened. Several YEARS later someone found the rental car. It had been abandoned. Given some notes found in a nearby cabin they pieced together the story. The people: Mom, Dad and a kid, had gotten lost. They abandoned the car and headed for a "base" they could see in the distance. None of them made it. They found frightfully little, just a few scattered bones and some tattered pieces of cloth. Between the Coyotes and the buzzards, they had been eaten. There wasn't even enough left to identify.

So come on out, tough guy! Let's see how long you can take it.
edit on 7/29/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I just hope at least one (or a few) wears a gopro.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hopefully the mug shots will be published.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I cant wait for a bunch of ill prepared, ignorant people to march out into the middle of no-where, where more than likely some people will end up either ill, injured or dead and then complain incessantly about it. I'm sure it will then turn into some sort of political media circus and we'll get lots of soundbites by virtuous NPCs who blame everybody but themselves. OR, it might be a well organized event where people get together and make some fun memories. In any case, I've got my Double K popcorn waiting and ready to roll.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It's not till September 20th, which is a along way away still. And it's foolish. I feel it will fizzle out and be a nothing burger. At the most 3-5 k hanging out around, probably more around Roswell NM. I wish i owned a food truck an a trailer full of water to sell.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It really isn't that bad of an area if you plan ahead and have something like an SUV or van to sleep in. Pack some food, remove the rear sears and camp out in the van. I've done this a number of times and it works really well. The hardest thing would be getting close to the place where they are going to "storm", because if a lot of people show up where are they going to park? Are they going to fill up each side of the road and then walk miles and miles to the spot?

I've heard some stories of music festivals in the south early 2000 where it was similar road setup and 20-50,000 people there. People parked up to 20 miles on the road and had to walk in on the road. Lots of crime supposedly happened with the parked cars while people were at the festival. I wonder if the same thing is going to happen here.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Like lots of electrolytes and baggy pants over your depends

Please note the Mandela effect, unless you wear two diapers it is Depend now.
edit on 29-7-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I think you missed the rattlers under every spot of shade and bush.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I think you missed the rattlers under every spot of shade and bush.

Oh yeah. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: Lumenari

Like lots of electrolytes and baggy pants over your depends

Please not the Mandela effect, unless you wear two diapers it is Depend now.

Do you wear diaper, or diapers?

Do you wear pant, or pants?

No Mandela effect needed.

Although they should probably wear a few Depends... with the whole projectile vomiting while having explosive diarrhea thing they will have going on, at least they have one hole covered.

The military laser version of the sick stick is waiting for them...

edit on 29-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Not a bad idea.

Kind of like Burning Man but for UFO-ers and whatnot.

Some promoting and some logistical support...could be a winner.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

edit on 29-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Jesus you’re twisted lol

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Someone send an ATS drone to the outer perimeter to watch the mayhem and carnage.....

or to film the 7 people that show up.

I plan on going and making a documentary if I'm not on another show. Busy, busy now that Netflix and NBC Universal came to town.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Oh, they are not going to march!

Google: Naruto run

Try not to pee your diapair (or pant!) when you finally “get it”!!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
While I think this would be cool to attend purely to watch it go down... not a chance I’d go.

It’ll be amateur hour to the max - giant disaster. If it doesn’t fizzle out...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
no, but hopefully there'll be a livestream.

I heard there are no internet connection there.. no joke.. so no live steam.

What about bringing something that has satellite internet?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: MissSmartypants

This would be the perfect opportunity to revitalize the local area and start a new festival for UFO enthusiasts to be honest. Minus the storming of the government facility with signs that red deadly force will be used...

The signs say deadly force is authorized. That doesn't mean they automatically shoot anyone that crosses the threshold. You'll just get arrested. They're not gonna shoot anybody unless it becomes absolutely necessary.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
no, but hopefully there'll be a livestream.

I heard there are no internet connection there.. no joke.. so no live steam.

What about bringing something that has satellite internet?

I wonder if Hughes has gotten a lot of calls lately.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join