It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

48 People Shot, 9 Fatally, over Weekend in Democrat-Controlled Chicago

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Three people murdered in California. 3 is more than 9. Just ask the MSM.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Gee , Maybe some of those Anonymous Shooters there could get Government Grants and go to Baltimore and Kill Rats Instead . Hmm...just an Idea ........
edit on 29-7-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Poverty makes people desperate. I surprised we do not have more rioting in US cities.

Why don't we see riots and shootings in the Appalachians? I drove through there in the early 2000s and it was squalor everywhere once you get off the highway.
edit on 29-7-2019 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Gee , Maybe some of those Anonymous Shooters there could get Government Grants and go to Baltimore and Kill Rats Instead . Hmm...just an Idea ........

The rat infested cities need a full service contractor ........

Pied Piper of Hamelin

and ..... looks like Democrat corruption existed !!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

In 1284, while the town of Hamelin was suffering from a rat infestation, a piper dressed in multicolored ("pied") clothing appeared, claiming to be a rat-catcher. He promised the mayor a solution to their problem with the rats. The mayor, in turn, promised to pay him for the removal of the rats (according to some versions of the story, the promised sum was 1,000 guilders). The piper accepted and played his pipe to lure the rats into the Weser River, where they all drowned.

Despite the piper's success, the mayor reneged on his promise and refused to pay him the full sum (reputedly reduced to a sum of 50 guilders) even going so far as to blame the piper for bringing the rats himself in an extortion attempt. Enraged, the piper stormed out of the town, vowing to return later to take revenge. On Saint John and Paul's day, while the adults were in church, the piper returned dressed in green like a hunter and playing his pipe. In so doing, he attracted the town's children. 130 children followed him out of town and into a cave and were never seen again. Depending on the version, at most three children remained behind: one was lame and could not follow quickly enough, the second was deaf and therefore could not hear the music, and the last was blind and therefore unable to see where he was going. These three informed the villagers of what had happened when they came out from church.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Now low for the OP taking joy out for the shooting to score some political points.

Kind of sad to see what some of you have let your politics make you become.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Irony , Humor , Sarcasm . Guess it's Just " Over " that Big Alien Head of yours Pally ...........

edit on 29-7-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Now low for the OP taking joy out for the shooting to score some political points.

Kind of sad to see what some of you have let your politics make you become.

Well people like me that are actually from Chicago and currently live in Chicago most of the time and have seen first hand how the Democrat political machine works spanning decades ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Some of us can speak the Chicago dialect too and many outsiders will not quite understand the inside talk ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The Jackass Website in the OP is real and it's "Home" style cooking ๐Ÿ˜Ž

edit on Jul-29-2019 by xuenchen because: ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That would make their aim more accurate. Not good. After all the rats are killed, trained shooters would be returning to Chicago.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Poverty makes people desperate. I surprised we do not have more rioting in US cities.

Why don't we see riots and shootings in the Appalachians? I drove through there in the early 2000s and it was squalor everywhere once you get off the highway.

A CNN idiot named Anderson Cooper was whining about how Trump goes to Appalachia and promises cures for the Opioid epidemic but neglects to visit inner cities and help those folks.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's a Democrat Group Policy problem ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Please give a specific example of what law or policy in Chicago by the Democrats is causing the murder rate to be so high?

Work with me here!

The "Laws" in Chicago are often bypassed legally.

It's complicated and you need to study the inside workings of the entire City political structure.

In short, the "Laws" do not run City.

The Committeemen and the Aldermen do.

The above power structure is run by who controls the Committeemen and Aldermen.

A little is available but you need to read between the lines in order to "get it".

As a side note: some of these powerhouses are under Federal corruption investigation ๐Ÿ˜Ž(all very hush hush)

Committeemen and Committeewomen (Cook County, Illinois)

Chicago City Council
edit on Jul-30-2019 by xuenchen because: ๐Ÿ˜Ž

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Because democrats.

Blame the guns, not the people. The people are minorities. Its wrong to accuse them of anything. So blame the guns. But of course, if it happens that the shooter is white - make it front page news for the world to see.

Decades of failed democrat policies and they still refuse to admit they were wrong. They still insist the next gun law will be the one that works. They have been saying that for at least 50 years that I know of and it hasn't worked yet. But they won't give up. They will keep banging that same damn drum because that is what gets them votes. It really is amazing when you think about it. The people getting shot in this sh1t-hole city are the same ones who keep these idiots in office.

And if they get no results - its Trump's fault.

Just wait until the temp gets well up over 100F. You will see some records broken this year. I would bet real money on it.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
1989 741 killed 2018 530 killed. why do you keep going on and on about Chicago? There are plenty of other cities with worse crime than Chicago.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Decades of failed Democrat policies yet the murder rate is way down, pick something else like high taxes or inflated politician salaries and pensions, but overall crime is down and has been going down in Chicago. Fear monger on something that is actually going up like taxes and cost of living.
edit on 30-7-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Where are all the threads on the bastions of low crime in Republican led cities like Oklahoma City, Fresno, Miami or Jacksonville? I thought a Republican led city would be crime free with streets paved of gold!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

The murder rate is down as of this moment, but not 'way' down as you put it, and the year isn't over yet. The only reason it is down at all is because two years ago Chicago set a new record high for the last 20 years. Its bound to drop after that at some point, so no big surprise there. The drop is unsustainable. And even with the decrease in recorded killings Chicago still outpaces most other US cities.

Don't lecture me about fear mongering. I have lived in or around this city for more than 50 years. I have seen the violence first hand. I have lost friends to it. I sat in my living room and listened to the gunshots in the park a couple blocks away echoing down the street. I am qualified to speak on the subject.

The truth is Chicago is jam packed with lazy worthless criminals, most of which are minorities, who refuse to do anything to better themselves or their position in life. They bought the whole "white people owe us everything" line of crap and now they are stuck with it. That whole 'bring me a job' attitude is just another name for failure. Of course there are no jobs in your neighborhood - look at it. You chased away the businesses and burned down the buildings. Now you sit there demanding someone bring you a job. Guess what? Its not going to happen. No one cares if you don't have a job in your neighborhood. I am 58 years old. I have never had a job in my neighborhood. I used to drive more than an hour one way to another state because that is where my job was. You ever heard of rush hour traffic? Do you know what that is? Its millions of people who don't have jobs in their neighborhood. The difference between them and you? They have enough self respect to get off their lazy asses and go where the jobs are.

You want respect? Put down the gun and the crack pipe and go get a job.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If you truly lived in and around the city for 50 years you would know it was way worse, way worse in the seventies, eighties and nineties. Chicago is not the safest or nicest City but it's nowhere near as bad as you paint it out to be. People on this board want to bash anything that has anything to do with Obama or democrats, but I never see any posts or threads about republican-led States or cities and I believe it's all in order to badmouth anything related to Democrats. like I said if you want to bash Chicago about something bash it for its weather and its taxes. Chicago crime per capita is over exaggerated.
edit on 30-7-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

On a per-capita basis, Baltimore Maryland has more violence than Chicago.

I looked not long ago and I believe that St Louis was at the top in per capita violence (murder). Detroit was 2nd Baltimore 3rd..

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Where are all the threads on the bastions of low crime in Republican led cities like Oklahoma City, Fresno, Miami or Jacksonville? I thought a Republican led city would be crime free with streets paved of gold!

And no rats...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
1989 741 killed 2018 530 killed. why do you keep going on and on about Chicago? There are plenty of other cities with worse crime than Chicago.

Can you cite one that is not percentage of population based ?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: carewemust

On a per-capita basis, Baltimore Maryland has more violence than Chicago.

I looked not long ago and I believe that St Louis was at the top in per capita violence (murder). Detroit was 2nd Baltimore 3rd..

www.usatoday.com...

That is based on percentage of population
Not a real good comparison.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join