It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Was the Elections fixed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just found these......
I, for one am not suggesting anything here. We all have our own thoughts and views but in light of this information, I'm wondering just 'what' is 'what'.

You be the judge.

Inside a US Election Vote Counting Program
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

How the 'Back-door' was discovered in the voting machines
www.scoop.co.nz...

How the system integrity problem was discovered.
www.scoop.co.nz...

Vote Fraud and the Bankruptcy of the United States (if elections are rigged, are we really responsible to pay off incurred Goverment debts?.......)
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Was the election rigged? That has to be clarified.

Rigged as in between the candidates? No, don't buy into bullcrap.

Was it rigged before you even got to cast a ballot? I believe so. As the old saying goes, if you own both horses in a race, what do you care which one wins?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I suppose you could blame poll worker incompetence and the complexity of the machines. I heard elderly people did not understand the mechanisms of some of the booths used.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
TC, I agree. did the 2000 election seem a bit more like a Vince McMahan pro wrestling production than a US election? Seems both are running hand in hand these days.

Here we have Algore and W set to duke it out, it sways one way and then another, it looks as if Algore is in a submission hold but NO!, he powers out but hasn't the strength to mount a formidable offensive. Then someone throws a chair in the ring...was it Jeb Bush or Bill Daily? We don't know.. Then, in a sea of writhing commotion, both get knocked out and now its a race to see who can cover the other first for the three count which , just as the ref (Catherine Harris) begins to count, the Fla. supreme court runs in and drives an elbow into Bush also knocking her out as well... Just as the court is set to drag Gore over on top of Bush, Bush's manager runs to the US Supreme court who runs in and trips the Fla. court who falls out of the ring leaving Algore lying close enough toBush for Bush to slightly cover just in time for Harris to come to and make the three count!!! The crowd goes wild, some feel vidicated and some feel cheated but all are divided while the wrestlers er... um.. actors return to the locker rooms to shower and chat about the next round's script and maybe about grabbing a brewsky once the crowd thins out a bit.

I think I saw this match already when I was a kid. I just wonderif they paid McMahan to produce it or just plagerized one of his performances.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
ROFL!!! The proverbial nail on the head, Astro, no doubt! This is probably why politics is my favorite sport; when I was a kid I watched "Rasslin'" and rooted for my favorite wrestlers, even though I knew it was a crock of smelly fakery. There is really no difference, except the pro-wrestlers of today have some nice eye candy in bikinis and politics has, what? Hillary Clinton, Monica Lewinski and Maxine Waters?

Well, we do also have Condi Rice!

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
*bump*

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's been rigged for over 200 yrs. Adam Wieshaupt. Being the #1 guy.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
ROFL!!! The proverbial nail on the head, Astro, no doubt! This is probably why politics is my favorite sport; when I was a kid I watched "Rasslin'" and rooted for my favorite wrestlers, even though I knew it was a crock of smelly fakery. There is really no difference, except the pro-wrestlers of today have some nice eye candy in bikinis and politics has, what? Hillary Clinton, Monica Lewinski and Maxine Waters?

Well, we do also have Condi Rice!

LMAO.....TC, "rasslin"!?
You live near Dothan, Alabama. Maybe Ozark, Alabama? The last time I heard it said that way or even saw it written that way was when my father was stationed at Fort. Rucker.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
ahhhh.... DOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I had some of that in Chinatown once... to bland!!!

Booya!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
How did you guess, Seekerof? I didn't even mention Burrhead Jones, Wrstling Pros 1 & 2 and wassisname Armstrong, did I? Yes, I watched it on WTVY out of Dothan, and lived in Ozark.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
How did you guess, Seekerof? I didn't even mention Burrhead Jones, Wrstling Pros 1 & 2 and wassisname Armstrong, did I? Yes, I watched it on WTVY out of Dothan, and lived in Ozark.

TC, I was just messin'. It's been years since I had seen it written like that and it brought back some fond memories.....hurricane season, Panama City, etc.

Thanks for replying.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The reason it was unconstitutional to me is the fact that not all of the remaining votes were counted. The Supreme court had turned the election into a 9 person vote.

I feel they should have counted all the votes. I thought this before they said that Gore had won. I just wanted it to be fair.

Whatever happened to your vote counts?

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cammo Dude
The reason it was unconstitutional to me is the fact that not all of the remaining votes were counted. The Supreme court had turned the election into a 9 person vote.

I feel they should have counted all the votes. I thought this before they said that Gore had won. I just wanted it to be fair.

Whatever happened to your vote counts?

Dunno to be honest Cammo....*shrugs*

regards
seekerof

top topics

join