It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feaux outrage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Everytime the MSM puts out a mass shooting story this site gets filled with the same peeps putting out the same ole story and getting the same ole replies....yet nobody calls out the MSM for cherry picking the violence...

8 dead and 40 wounded in Chicago shooting
chicago.suntimes.com...

2 dead in Baltimore shooting

baltimore.cbslocal.com...

Now why is that?

Is it because the victims and the shooter are black?

Or because it was handguns and not a kool AK-47?

These are supposed to be liberal meccas are they not? Sanctuary cities even. Yet there are places in these cities that no self respecting liberal would be caught dead in...or well maybe they would.

It just winds me up to no end the cherry picking and therefore the feaux outrage that people exibit when an MSM fed story hits the national media. I havent even looked at St.Louis, Oakland or the other dumpster fires raging all around.

edit on 29-7-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Its "faux"

I'm outraged.

edit on 29-7-2019 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
how else will you get the masses to agree to taking your gunz if you don't demonize them at every turn?

nobody seem to be interested in WHY a guy wanted to kill others, just that he used an "assault" style weapon.

it goes with the agenda.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
MSM appears to be racist

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24519780]FauxMulder[/pos

What agenda exactly? Ive been told the bad men were coming for my guns for the last 40 years. Yet last time I looked...my ole guns were right where i left em....same with my ammo stash.

Nah....something more nefarious is afoot. NOTHING gets reported in the ghettos. Unless its a white cop vs black dude.

Guns are secondary......a race war is the end game.

Even bbc only reports on the same thing us media reports on.
edit on 29-7-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Everytime the MSM puts out a mass shooting story this site gets filled with the same peeps putting out the same ole story and getting the same ole replies....yet nobody calls out the MSM for cherry picking the violence...

Violence isn't being cherry picked. It's about expectations. If you're on the south side of Chicago you expect a certain amount of violence to take place. These are bad neighborhoods.

No one is expecting gunfire at a garlic festival.

I guess my question is, why after every shooting like this does the right wing try to use black neighborhoods as a form of whataboutism?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I think you misunderstand.

I'm outraged you cant spell faux.

Unless you meant to reply to networkdude. He mentioned agenda.

edit on 29-7-2019 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Did you actually comprehend the absolute tosh you typed out???. Are you are saying that the bad parts of town occupied by black folk, just expect it so it no biggie? Yet i am somehow perpetuating whataboutism?( Which btw is as is not even a thing)

Mmmmmkay....go back to the bottle and have another nip or two.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Lol...no i got that....i responded to the wrong post! Drrrrrrrrr

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Did you actually comprehend the absolute tosh you typed out???. Are you are saying that the bad parts of town occupied by black folk, just expect it so it no biggie? Yet i am somehow perpetuating whataboutism?( Which btw is as is not even a thing)

Mmmmmkay....go back to the bottle and have another nip or two.

Your obvious lack of comprehension and ad hominems aside, yes that's exactly what I said. Things that are commonplace don't make the news.

Crazy concept I know.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I have fine comprehension thank you. And i dont see any whataboutism......i see nothing as a matter of fact. Which was the point of the OP... I dont see Al Sharpton being outraged. I dont see the mayors or govenors being outraged. So its not about guns.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

And i dont see any whataboutism.

You just said whataboutism doesn't exist.

I dont see Al Sharpton being outraged. I dont see the mayors or govenors being outraged. So its not about guns.

Then you lack serious perspective on anything not directly in front of you. Do you seriously believe that the mayors and governors of places with high crime rates and shootings dont care about it?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
how else will you get the masses to agree to taking your gunz if you don't demonize them at every turn?

nobody seem to be interested in WHY a guy wanted to kill others, just that he used an "assault" style weapon.

it goes with the agenda.

I don't dwell on shootings more than I dwell on prohibition.... Guns and or alcohol kill people, kind of result of liberty.

I'm more concerned with the loose manner people have been willing to impose extra guidelines of "what's OK". And I suppose what's OK is alright and all until they get preemptive about it.

Part of liberty is being reactionary as opposed to preemptive. Self responsibility and all that.

top topics

join