It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is telling the truth considered racism?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
you do know that you can go to you tube and watch david duke, member and past leader of the KKK, praise trump for "taking back our country"

I guess the left and the media FORCED him to do that...

You can also find video of Farrakhan praising Obama. I guess that makes Obama a racist and anti-Semite just like Farrakhan eh?

Or did you just deliberately try to make a cheap, dishonest point?

Do you guys have ANY honesty left?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Farrakhan is not racist, he is known for loving white women. Who are of legal age, unlike some people...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
How about this for some good old fashioned racism:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Former US President Ronald Reagan described African delegates to the UN as "monkeys", in newly-unearthed tapes published by a US magazine. He made the comment in a 1971 telephone call with then-President Richard Nixon. Mr Reagan, who was governor of California at the time, was angered that African delegates at the UN sided against the US in a vote. Members of the Tanzanian delegation started dancing after the UN voted to recognise China and expel Taiwan. Mr Reagan, who was a supporter of Taiwan, called the president the following day to express his apparent frustration. He said: "To see those... monkeys from those African countries - damn them, they're still uncomfortable wearing shoes!" Mr Nixon, who quit as president in 1974, can then be heard laughing.

Now that's racism.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy

Farrakhan is not racist, he is known for loving white women. Who are of legal age, unlike some people...

I hope this was meant in jest. You can't seriously be that simple. He's not a racist because he #s white women? Slave owners used to # their female slaves. Does that make them not racists?

ETA: Even if I concede that point, which I don't, that still makes Obama an anti-Semite by the left's logic. Great defense.
edit on 31 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Good old Hollywood

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I always thought it weird to suggest a human is like a monkey or chimp as a means to suggest you are racist when we humans share 99% of our DNA with our cousins and they are very close to our intelligence.

But I totally see why its racist because its the suggestion that they are less than human
and are subhuman.

I dont find stereotypes based on ethnicity particularly racist , just mere observations of human behaviour
and are normally quite true to the mark but I can see how they can be labelled as racist .

what is worrying is that todays calls of racism thrown by everyone are diluted versions of racists we see from the days of European exceptionalism which branched into racist political ideology and eugenics as a result.

I just hope that kind of racism will go away , through education and enlightenment !

it is from ignorance alone that we suffer the illusion of race

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I just hope that kind of racism will go away , through education and enlightenment !

Don't count on it. The Democrats love racism so much they're faking it left and right. Well, just left really. But they're desperate to keep it alive.
edit on 31 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy

1-Antisemites are, in fact, racists...
2-You of course are referencing the man who invented Farrakhan's religion?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
How about this for some good old fashioned racism:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Former US President Ronald Reagan described African delegates to the UN as "monkeys", in newly-unearthed tapes published by a US magazine. He made the comment in a 1971 telephone call with then-President Richard Nixon. Mr Reagan, who was governor of California at the time, was angered that African delegates at the UN sided against the US in a vote. Members of the Tanzanian delegation started dancing after the UN voted to recognise China and expel Taiwan. Mr Reagan, who was a supporter of Taiwan, called the president the following day to express his apparent frustration. He said: "To see those... monkeys from those African countries - damn them, they're still uncomfortable wearing shoes!" Mr Nixon, who quit as president in 1974, can then be heard laughing.

Now that's racism.

Nah, that was just the 70s. Don't judge history through a modern lens, you'll always find yourself disappointed. In the context of participation in international geopolitics, the point he was trying to make wasn't inaccurate, either. The African nations were total newcomers to self governance and international politicking, hell, some like South Africa still are showing the world why going from no experience being in power to total control in a short window of time is a recipe for disaster.
edit on 31-7-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

The Truth is racist because Democrats get their media to pump out that propaganda to the public, in a consistent diet. Without them, racism would starve. People don't feed off of racism, it feeds off of them, and then the idea gets larger until out of control. People will come and people will go, but the idea would remain. Without Democrats doing what they do to incite racial hate, all while pointing the finger at Trump, there wouldn't be much racism left. We also have to consider the many, many stupid people on this earth that either want this all to be true so bad, that they just blind themselves to the truth, or that are just that stupid, that they keep falling for the same Democrat tricks over and over and over. Democrats and their followers are like cats chasing a laser beam. Trump is the laser beam.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Because the truth hurts and everyone has a case of the feels today.
Nobody takes responsibility for their own problems.

BINGO! I talk to all kinds of people daily. Poorer minorities always blame racism for "keeping them down".

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Because they have no factual counter-argument to use, instead resort to using the "race card" all the time.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
it's just a tactic to shame people into silence, social blackmail since they can't come after people with state or legal power, if you say anything your social life, personal life and your job will be ruined instead.

That pretty much means I can say what I want.. I have nothing to my name for them to take...

There's their white privilege at for yer....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
because there is enough men with low T running Wikipedia that manipulating the truth is the only way they can get close to women...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

are anti semites not just religious bigots , since a semite isnt a race as there are no races

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join