It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Abortion Ever Be Illegal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have changed my view of abortion in the last three months due to a personal experience and now think it is wrong. What are our governments and the oppositions views on abortion?
Does anyone think it will ever be outlawed in Britain?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee
I have changed my view of abortion in the last three months due to a personal experience and now think it is wrong. What are our governments and the oppositions views on abortion?
Does anyone think it will ever be outlawed in Britain?

Well the government want to keep rights so it is really pro abortion, you want to abort go ahead we aint stopping but if you dont thats ok by us.
I dont think It will since we respect womens right to choose.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I agree too with Devil to a point. It will always be legal in UK. Mainly because they do not have a large population of church attending Christians that view human life as precious or of value.

Most Europeans I find think that humans are a virus destroying their sacred planet. They believe that the earth can not support more people.

They embraced the program to ban DDT so millions and millions would die of disease in Africa. Yes, they were aware of that obvious result and could have delayed implementation until an alternative insecticide could replace DDT.

Why? population control

Few libs will bite here so I suggest you do a Google on Margret Sanger founder of Plan Parenthood, America's peddlers and profiteers in human flesh.

She was a devout eugenicist, who believed that with birth control and abortion, the world could create a "master race" free of "feebly minded"
Christians, Jews and Blacks. If you look real hard you can still pick up her books published by her fellow believers, the American Eugenics Society. It is very disturbing but more so when famous libs like Hillary Clinton, Boxer, Fienstein, and Ireland quote her.
I guess the fascists abortionists can find any politically acceptable Hitler stuff to quote?

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaganwasourgreatest
I agree too with Devil to a point. It will always be legal in UK. Mainly because they do not have a large population of church attending Christians that view human life as precious or of value.

Uh what?
Exscuse me but our number of christian believers is fine thank you very much and It doesnt matter where they go on a sunday.
Its not how you believe or what its why.
We value life as precios, why do you think we outcry about 3 men dieing?

Most Europeans I find think that humans are a virus destroying their sacred planet. They believe that the earth can not support more people.

Then you are wrong my friend, we have learned to cherish life due to several large and brutal wars.

They embraced the program to ban DDT so millions and millions would die of disease in Africa. Yes, they were aware of that obvious result and could have delayed implementation until an alternative insecticide could replace DDT.

Why? population control

What DDT are you talking about?
This one?
"DDT (dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane) is a pesticide once widely used to control insects in agriculture and insects that carry diseases such as malaria. DDT is a white, crystalline solid with no odor or taste. Its use in the U.S. was banned in 1972 because of damage to wildlife, but is still used in some countries."
I dont think so....

Few libs will bite here so I suggest you do a Google on Margret Sanger founder of Plan Parenthood, America's peddlers and profiteers in human flesh.

She was a devout eugenicist, who believed that with birth control and abortion, the world could create a "master race" free of "feebly minded"
Christians, Jews and Blacks. If you look real hard you can still pick up her books published by her fellow believers, the American Eugenics Society. It is very disturbing but more so when famous libs like Hillary Clinton, Boxer, Fienstein, and Ireland quote her.

Wait, your saying because one person makes a crazy talk like that and a few people quote her that the liberals are evil?
Do you know that many qoutes from "bad people" make sense?
I personaly believe this to be true,
"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think."
- Adolf Hitler
Look who its by good old adolf!

I guess the fascists abortionists can find any politically acceptable Hitler stuff to quote?

BTW abortionists are not fascists, since we believe its the choice of the women here.
On one hand you make a case for takeing away rights yet on the other for giveing them?

Would you deny a rape victum abortion?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Now you have pinned me down to my one weakness on abortion.

I would give the woman the choice of having the man who raped her executed or her child. If she picked her own offspring, he would be allowed to go free since his child payed the debt for him.

If it were my wife or daughter, I would not give her the choice. I would not let anyone kill my grandchild nor would I want innocent blood on my wife.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Now you have pinned me down to my one weakness on abortion.

I would give the woman the choice of having the man who raped her executed or her child. If she picked her own offspring, he would be allowed to go free since his child payed the debt for him.

What?
How is that fair?
Most rapists who get a women pregnant dont give a crap about the child, talk about giveing him a free ticket.

If it were my wife or daughter, I would not give her the choice. I would not let anyone kill my grandchild nor would I want innocent blood on my wife.

What?
Jeez, how can you say these things yet support the killing of hundreds in war?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Devil read again slowly............ this time.

Killing is sometimes unfortunately necessary, otherwise you would be goose stepping to Wagner (oh you forgot about that and we Americans are glad to remind those of you who trash America). Killing is done by states. Murder is done by individuals.. ie women who 'choose' to murder their offspring.

Not to say it is an unnatural thing, females in nature eat their young all the time out of convenience.

Another choice!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Killing is sometimes unfortunately necessary, otherwise you would be goose stepping to Wagner (oh you forgot about that and we Americans are glad to remind those of you who trash America)

Funny if I dont remember it was the US love for money that saved us, nothing else.
If you mean takeing europe? Then it was the russians, unless you think that was all a european lie and we really are lieing to you now as well.

. Killing is done by states. Murder is done by individuals.. ie women who 'choose' to murder their offspring.

So that justifies it?
The "killing" of jews was legal and necessary?
Thats what your saying.
The "murder" of US soldiers in hospitals in asia was NOT conducted by japan then?
By a small group of people who by co-incidence where fighting a war with america and in the japanese military.
Oh well that clears the whole thing up, we europeans are all barbariens and these troops aren't treating the fathers boy.

Not to say it is an unnatural thing, females in nature eat their young all the time out of convenience.
Another choice!

Yeah, funny wasnt that animals funny how we are mamals.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If it were my wife or daughter, I would not give her the choice.[edit on 6-3-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

And what would you do if your wife decided she wanted to decide on her own? Is her choice up to you to give her?

Rape pregnancy is sad, sad, sad, especially since the woman has to live with the consequence of the rape for nine months. I'm talking from a man's point of view, of course, but I have to say that if I were a woman who had gotten pregnant from rape, every movement of that child inside me - even though it may be innocent - would remind me of what happened.

Dealing with the trauma of rape is bad enough. Dealing with an unwanted pregnancy that makes you feel even dirtier (women who have suffered rape often feel dirty) is cruelty.

In my view, women who have suffered rape and want abortion should be able to get it. Otherwise, it's like society telling them "Tough, just deal with it."

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yes i can see the point clearly. i always have. My point is to wrongs do not make a right. I would let her think about how she got to throw the switch on the asshole as an alternative. that pleasure may be worth the nine months before you can give it up for adoption

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yes i can see the point clearly. i always have. My point is to wrongs do not make a right. I would let her think about how she got to throw the switch on the asshole as an alternative. that pleasure may be worth the nine months before you can give it up for adoption

There is nothing right in rape, nothing right in the case or anything after that.
The only right thing that happens is that they move on and start something new then the right thing happens.
As you have said before "killing is necessary".
That pleasure , in my perspective is not worth 9 months of haveing some one elses baby in you.
Think about it, your used and abused for 9 months no matter what you do to the guy doesnt make haveing the baby right.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have to wonder whether for women who have been raped it's the pleasure of seeing the person locked up or executed, or just the desperate need to move on to something else, as devilwasp has said. And having that child in the belly is an impediment to moving on.

Yes, I do understand, the child himself hasn't asked for this. He or she is just an innocent bystander. But isn't that how they dismiss civilian casualties in Iraq?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
As I said to kill one of the two, the other to go free.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

As I said to kill one of the two, the other to go free.

Why?
The mother has been abused why should she let on go?
Isnt it fair to ler her have both?

new topics

top topics

join