It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore is a wonderful city!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
For all who don't know, Pelosi's Dad and brother were mayor's of Baltimore and their congressman. This was back in the 50's through 70's!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: xuenchen

Jack Young isn't under any kind of investigation. If you're going to talk # about Baltimore at least get your facts right.

He is under investigation, the MSM just hasn't reported it yet.

😎

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
For all who don't know, Pelosi's Dad and brother were mayor's of Baltimore and their congressman. This was back in the 50's through 70's!

No wonder she's insulted so easily 🤣

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Are you planning to move to Baltimore as it is a beautiful city?

Nah, I'm planning to rip neoliberal policies apart. And there doesn't seem to be much blowback around, which caught me by surprise. Maybe we actually agree on something, who knows?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Shame on Trump for dissing Baltimore on U.S. soil.

edit on 30-7-2019 by whiteblack because: Btw im not american

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

A Congressperson does have a little power to influence their districts.
However , the fault does lie with Mayors and Governors making bad decisions.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The new deputy police commissioner of Baltimore Daniel Murphy, was robbed at gunpoint, in Baltimore.

Along with his wife.

Two 16 year old thugs arrested for gunpoint robbery of the deputy commissioner 2 days ago

Sorry, old news I guess. But still, amazing city.
edit on 30 7 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

no - unless in your mind " crap hole = a synonym for black neighbourhood "

which - says more about you than anything else

there are a lot of areas in the UK - that have almost zero ethic minorities - that i would not live in under any circumstance

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack

He's bringing MAGA back, not all of America is included in that plan, apparently...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He's bringing MAGA back, not all of America is included in that plan, apparently...

Decaying American Big Cities need tons of help to rebuild. Part of that rebuild is making sure those cities don't fallback into the same old patterns that got them in their messed up state.

It's a very hard to tackle problem and needs a bipartisan decades long plan of recovery that isn't squandered by greedy politicians.

People can hate on Trump all they want. He's just the messenger. Hate the things he's pointing out.The current mess Immigration, inner-city decay, trade imbalances, not all of NATO paying their agreed upon share ECT, weren't caused by his Administration. He shines the uncomfortable light on such issues.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Considering what's happend in So Cal, that's kinda sad story.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

But still, amazing city.

Definitely a "destination" city; kinda like Detroit.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Sounded to me like he was dissing the A-holes who run Baltimore, and for good reason. I hope his next Twitterstorm is directed at my city (L.A.) - our officials could use some time under Trump's magnifying glass.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So?

Is that any worse than the numerous celebs, sports stars, et al., who've dissed it while on foreign soil and speaking to foreign press?

How about the times Obama apologized for American people while being overseas?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'll just leave this here.

www.baltimorecountymd.gov...

Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz has revealed the existence of more than 200 code violations in apartments owned by the Kushner Cos. in Baltimore County, all accrued in the current calendar year. After threatening to withhold HUD rental payments and levy fines, necessary repairs were made in all but nine properties. Those nine unrepaired properties resulted in withholding of HUD rental payments and issuance of $3,500 in County fines.

Apparently his properties have a mice infestation.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I guess it's Trump's fault then. Or is that not what you meant by posting that?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

If you would of read the post. You would of noticed that it was properties owned by Kushner with code violations.

Meaning that Kushner is part of the problem that Trump is complaining about.

www.usatoday.com...

Jared Kushner's family real estate firm owns thousands of apartments and townhomes in the Baltimore area, and some have been criticized for the same kind of disrepair and neglect that the president has accused local leaders of failing to address. Residents have complained about mold, bedbugs, leaks and, yes, mice — plenty of mice. And they say management appears in no hurry to fix the problems.

edit on 31-7-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

then Kushner should work with all the others who use this practice to make things better. I don't think the blame can fall on one guy, but if he's associated with Trump, all bets are off.

Why didn't you list any other property owners? Was Kushner the only one?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

And when politicians let your competition do it you can't compete unless you do too.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I'm sure there are more property owners that are not taking care their properties properly. It's just funny that Trump is complaining about conditions in Baltimore when his own family is part of the problem.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join